|ROBERT I. BUEHLER P.G.
*** *** ***** ****
Thomasville, PA 17364
Phone: 717-***-**** (cellular) or 717-***-**** (home)
A self motivated licensed professional geologist possessing a proven track record in all facets of project management and business development. Successfully manages and directs others to achieve organizational objectives in a cost effective and timely manner.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experiences have provided excellent working knowledge in the following areas
● Marcellus Shale Geosteering ● Oriskany Sandstone Geosteering
● Project Management ● Mud Logging and Well Site Geology
● Financial/Budgetary Planning & Implementation ● Log Interpretation
● Proffessional Writing ● Digital Mapping
● Appalachian Basin Stratigraphy
RPS Group Plc.
Calgary, Alberta. Well Site Geologist
July 2009 – Present
Well site geologist for Talisman Energy working in north central Pennsylvania’s Marcellus Shale. Provided mud logging, wireline logging and geosteering on 41 wells as of February 19, 2012. Proficient in the use of the Stoner Engineering geosteering software.
Stratagraph NE, Inc.
Reno, Ohio. Mud Logger
July 2007 – July 2009
Provide mud logging services on 30 wells through out the Appalachian Basin. Significant experience with the Marcellus Shale and Oriskany Sandstone formations on both vertical and directional wells. Additional experience on Clinton and Rose Run wells and several basement tests.
BL Myers Brothers, Inc.
Fredrick Maryland. DRILLER
November 2004 – July 2007
Installed monitoring wells, water supply wells, geothermal wells, soil borings using a Schram T450 air rotary rig, Mobil Drill B61 auger rig and AMS direct push rig. Licensed apprentice driller in Maryland with a Class B Pennsylvania commercial drivers license.
Austin James Associates, Inc
Pocono Pines, PA DRILLER
December 2003 – November 2004
Operated and maintained the company’s air rotary drill rig (IR T3). Also provided support for project management, remedial system installation and operation as well as sales support.
Acorn Direct-Push Drilling Services
Morris Plains, NJ/Thomasville, PA DRILLER AND REGIONAL MANAGER
May 2003 – December 2003
Responsible for developing new business in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia while operating a direct push drill rig.
Environmental Business Solutions International, Inc.
Wayne, NJ VP OF REMEDIATION
May 2001 – May 2003
Responsible for the management and implementation of the company’s injection based chemical oxidation remedial technology. All projects were conducted on a Pay-for-Performance basis, similar to the program considered by the USTIF. The responsibilities of this position also included prospecting for new business as well as managing field technicians and subcontractors.
ICF Consulting, Inc.
Harrisburg, PA CLAIMS INVESTIGATOR
November 1996 to May 2001
As a claims investigator with ICF Inc, I became intimately familiar with the policies and procedures of the Indemnification Fund and it’s present third party administrator. My extensive experience in the environmental field enabled me to tackle the most difficult cases and assist the other investigators with their claims. Additionally, I was called upon to testify as an expert witness during administrative hearings conducted by the Fund. I believe the most valuable contribution I made to ICF and the Fund was to assist them with establishing procedures, which would reduce the misuse of the Fund by claimants and service providers thus streamlining the claims processing efforts.
Maryland Licensed Apprentice Well Driller
Pennsylvania Licensed Professional Geologist
NJDEPE Certified for UST Removal and Subsurface Assessment
Tennessee Licensed Professional Geologist
OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Materials Worker Training
OSHA Supervisors Hazardous Waste Site
Confined Space Training and Rescue
Kent State University, Bachelors of Science Degree, Geology and Geochemistry 1985
Similar ResumesPetroleum Geologist
- gas pipeline, seam, mud logging, northwestern,...Petroleum Geologist
Spring Hill, FL
- geologist, spring hill, reservoir, tampa fl,...Process Improvement and control, Production management.
India, mumbai, MH
- iit, year experience, corrosion, mumbai, organic,...Petroleum Geologist
Santa Barbara, CA
- santa barbara, charity, techniques, geologist,...Business Development Manager Management Director
Canada, Calgary, AB
- newmont, geophysicist, management director,...Cover Letter Assistant Experience Time Software
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- egg, pashto, dover, during, cover letter,...Exploration geologist
- ru, geologist, wireframe, highland, ore,...Electronics Assembler
- shuttle driver, solderer, electronic assembler,...Experience Work Cleaning English Windows Hotel
- wash, clothes, want, hotel, cleaning, house, floor,...Driller, derrick hand, floor hand
- driller, send, please, post, thank, hand, floor,...