Manager Medical Customer Service Sales Management
|Curriculum Vitae - SUSAN DASE
*** ******* ****** (412)***-****
East Pittsburgh, PA 15112 Email
I am: an experienced Scientist in the fields of Biotech, Medical Research, Clinical Studies, CRA, Regulatory Affairs, QC, Medical Device, Animal Health, Animal/Environmental Education, Project and Product Management, Chemistry and Pharma. With Strong Skills In: Clinical Studies, Compliance, R&D, Feasibility Studies, Excel/Access, Management, Financial Analysis and Budgeting, Product Testing and Evaluation, SOPs, Protocol Writing, Advanced Customer Service, Patient Liaison, Preparing Regulatory Submissions, I have been Published in several Medical Journals, Co-Authored Research Papers, Safety Data Administration, Veterinary Tech, Surgical, IRB and HIPPA representation, Informed Consents, Science Teaching, Scientific Training, Public Speaking, Antibody Testing, RIA and others, Pharmacology, Use of Blood Gas Analyzers, Spectrophotometers, Gama Counters and other Equipment
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Pittsburgh PA
Oct 2010 – Aug 2011
Position: Cross Reference Specialist
• Evaluating technically equivalent scientific products
• Maintaining cross referencing data
• Having an extensive knowledge of scientific products and their components
• Completing all requests according to assigned deadlines
• Responding to ad-hoc customer product analysis
• Analyzing/preparing data for use internally and externally
• Evaluating and recommending products
• Recommend product categories
• Product Management and Analysis
• Financial Analysis
• Maintaining cross referencing data and tools to facilitate standardization, sales and margin optimization strategies
• Product Testing and Evaluation
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel for developing data analysis queries
• Prepare reports/data on cross reference database
• Assessing Customer Needs and Pharma Company needs
• Departmental Leadership
Starr Life Sciences, Oakmont, PA
November 2006 - February 2010
Position: Clinical Specialist
• Protocols, White Paper and other Publication Writing (writings were also published)
• Preclinical testing
• Lab Manager
• Responsible for SOPs and Safety Data
• Writing and Version control of Lab Manuals
• Liaison for Government, University, and Hospital Compliance
• Training of all staff in Laboratory Procedures, training on medical devices
• Established a Protocol for Web Seminar Broadcast
• Managing Staff
• Medical Liaison for Customer problems and inquiries
• Veterinary Care and Welfare of Lab Animals
• Breeding of Lab Animals, particularly for certain genetic traits
• Reviewed Medical Abstracts for determination of use for device, Reviewed approved all NIH grants and made recommendations.
• Maintained database of medical Primary Investigators, their research work and sites that tested the device
• Validation, Testing and New Applications for Medical Device
• Calibration and Maintenance of Lab Equipment such as Oximeters and Blood Gas Analyzers
University of Pittsburgh, Pediatrics, Pittsburgh, PA
January 2001- May 2006
Position: Medical Research Specialist V/CRA
Children's Hospital Diabetes Research/ENDO
• Wrote protocol for International Diabetes Study, managed the laboratory and records for the US hub. Client/Sponsor; Eli Lilly
• Managed UPitt site and five other satellite sites for conducting clinical trial
• Handled regulatory documents, 1572s, patient informed consents, and performed case report form review and filing
• Gained approval from IRB and HIPAA representation
• Directed multiple studies including but not limited to endocrinology, oncology, hyperglycemia, and genetic studies.
• Maintained lab records, receiving, cataloging, processing samples; maintained inventory of blood samples for several studies. Performed antibody tests, such as RIAs, ICA, IAA, GAD, IA2 and many others.
• Clinical data management and processing, Maintaining Laboratory Compliance.
• Managing Lab: Equipment, Inventory, Budgeting, and Purchasing. Animal Surgery, Animal Care and Animal Protocol Writing.
• Managed laboratory staff, Setting Schedules, Giving Work Assignments, Hiring New Staff, Teaching and Training, Performance Evaluations
Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
1999 - 2001
Position: Museum Docent/Educator
• Taught Biology, Environment, Evolution, Paleontology, Geology. Taught also about Dinosaurs, Animals, Anthropology and other fields as related to the Museum of Natural History
• Wrote Presentations
• Memorized intricate details of each area in the Museum, giving talks on the area and objects in the area.
• Researched information such as Egyptian history, North American and International Wildlife, Paleontology, American Indians and others.
• Organizing and presenting for individuals, school groups and other large groups.
• Maintaining Order with School Groups and other Individual Groups
• Policing the area assigned, checking that nothing was missing or tampered with, and that the people in my area were safe.
Carnegie Science Center, Pittsburgh, PA
1995 - 1999
Position: Animal Care Supervisor/Educator
• Medical Care of Animals
• Making and Maintaining Habitats,
• Educating Staff and Patrons Animals and Environmental Issues
• Making Log Books for Presenter to Preserve Animal Health and to give Patrons the Best Experience,
• Writing Presentations
• Giving Talks for Large Groups and Individuals.
• Managed several Employees and Volunteers.
• Organized a Program for Teaching Home Schooled High School Students
• Set schedules, did performance evaluations, taught and trained staff,
• Set and managed budgets
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
1989 - 1995
Position: Research Specialist IV - Dept. of Anesthesiology/CCM
• Preop and Postop of Animals,
• Surgical and Experimental Lab Set Up.
• Drug Preparation and Administration
• Monitoring and Recording Data,
• Blood Gas Analysis, Spectrophotometer Analysis, Upkeep of Analyzers, Instruments, and all other Equipment
• Lab Manager,
• Data Analysis.
• Assisting with Submission and Protocol Writing
• Managed staff, setting schedules, giving work assignments, hiring new staff, teaching and training, doing performance evaluations
North American School of Animal Health/Penn State, Scranton/New Kensington, PA
MBS, Animal Health
• 4.0 Average
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA
B.S., Biological Sciences
• 3.85 Average
• Internships in Anesthesiology, Veterinarian Medicine, Zoology, Surgery and Surgical Specialties, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Compliance.
Sawyer Business School, Pittsburgh PA
Associates Degree Business Administration
• 4.0 Average
• OSHA Certified, ALLAS and ALLAC member, Animal Health Care
• Trained/Certified. HIPPA Certified, HazMat Trained, Animal Lab Certifications, Zoo Certifications, Vet Tech
• Conversational German , Limited French
• Available Upon Request.
Similar ResumesEngineer Design Project Data Maintenance Manufacturing
Moon, PA - msee, engineer design, hardware engineer, bsee,...Customer Service Sales Manager Management Business
Pittsburgh, PA - medical association, bilingual customer,...Consultant Veterinarian
Pittsburgh, PA - sales supervisor, territory manager,...Computer / Network / Nortel PBX Telecommunications Technician
Brunswick, OH - example, cctv, electrician, communications systems,...Electrical Engineer Engineering Project Programmer
Pittsburgh, PA - electrical engineer, electrical, engineer,...CAD Designer
West Elizabeth, PA - mixed signal, frontier, amp, contracted,...Business Analyst Quality Assurance Project Manager
Stamford, CT - business systems analyst, user acceptance,...Quality Engineer
Bridgeport, CT - sample, cnc, cmm, quality engineer, engineer,...Engineer Customer Service Software Engineering
Chicopee, MA - uhf, ocm, clariion, jimmy, netapp, fcp, vm, rhel,...QA Analyst/ Developer
Stamford, CT - qa, c#, mumbai, developer, bangalore, description,...