Technician Experience Systems High School Project
|Anthony L. Watson
*** ****** **., *******, ** ***09 (901) ***-**** / (901) ***-****
To work at a company where I can learn, grow, and gain relevant experience that will enhance my educational skills and help me acquire professional skills. More than anything, I absolutely desire to gain knowledge as I continuously work to further self-development.
September 2010 – Present Moore Tech School of Technology Memphis, TN
August 2009 – May 2010 Kirby High School Memphis, TN
August 2006 – May 2009 Whitehaven High School Memphis, TN
Coursework: Heating/Air Conditioning & Refrigeration and Industrial Electricity
March 2011– August 2011 Home DePot Collierville, TN
Freight Team Associate: Reset shelves, assist customers with merchandise, unpack store items and pack up out of seasonal items for storage.
September 2010-Present MLGW Memphis, TN
Volunteer: Helped build new ramps for the elderly through Project Max.
February 2010-November 2010 Kroger Distribution Memphis, TN
Technician: Maintained machines including CNC, PLC, Three-Phase motors, and transformers. Repaired and maintained heavy duty alternators. Also repaired conveyor systems and preventive maintenance
May 2007-2011 EMS Consultants Memphis, TN
Mechanical Technician: Serviced and installed refrigerant systems up to 6 tons. Serviced and installed heating units up to 100,000 BTU. Repaired plumbing and piping systems, sheath rock, and dry walls. Performed new installation of residential AC and DC wiring applications. Trouble shooting experience within residential wiring. Repairs on industrial applications such as conveyor systems and PLCs. Installing and repairing up to 480v electrical systems, including distribution.
Summer 2008 ARRT Enterprise Memphis, TN
Laborer: Worked for a private processing firm assisting with completing and filing paper work and inputting pertinent information in the computer. Worked on eviction crew moving furniture out of homes, as well as cleaning vacant apartments.
Fall 2007 Memphis City Schools Athletics Dept. Memphis, TN
Chain Handler: Worked during football season holding the down marker chains per referee’s instructions as well as other duties as assigned.
Computer Skills: Familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Print Shop, Internet
Hobbies: Watching television, playing computer games, and listening to music
References: Available upon request
Similar ResumesArchitectural Tech / Manufacturing Tech / Construction Fundamentals
- smx, cellphone, directv, gaming, inspector,...Customer Service Sales Call Center Administrative Assistant
- ethnic, esi, advising, recruiter, writers, chat,...Call Center Human Resources Manager Project Management
- lynn, hired, thru, recruiter, websites, peoplesoft,...Accounting Oracle Business Experience Accounts Payable
St Ann, MO
- bread, doc, ann, retro, 2013, rfq, sap, rehab,...Little Rock Years Assembly Line Department School
Little Rock, AR
- bakery, ar, rock, hr, packing, assembly, little,...Construction Superintendent/Project Manager
- wearhouse, maternity, miami florida, machinist,...Project Manager
- ibatis, vignette, multithreaded, hibernate, raipur,...Customer Service Experience United States Time
- im, united states, legal, spanish, call, speak,...Lead User Experience, Information Architect
- azure, portlet, banners, axapta, wcm, ax,...Sales Manager Marketing Management Business Development
Little Rock, AR
- landman, salesmen, mineral, agriculture,...