JOHN VARGHESE K.V.
Near C.H.C, Kumbla P.O. : +91- 944*******
Kasargod, Kerala-671321. Email: email@example.com
Seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity with an organization of repute which recognizes and utilizes my true potential while nurturing my analytical and technical skills in the Bio-informatics and IT Sector.
• Qualified M. Sc. (Bioinformatics) along with B.Sc (Electronics, Computer Science & Mathematics); accented with the latest trends and techniques of the field, determined to carve a successful and satisfying career in the industry.
• M.Sc. Dessertation 'Comparitive analysis of phytochemicals for predicting best inhibitors in the treatment of brain tumors’
• B.Sc. Dessertation ‘Importance of Optical Fiber in the transmission field’ as a part of academic curriculum.
• Conversant with the concepts and bioinformatics softwares like Blast, Rasmol, Clustal-X, Pymol, Homodology, EBITools along with amplifiers, microprocessors, software development and programming languages like C, C++.
• Good conceptual knowledge of Components like Resistors, Capacitors, Coils, Oscillators, CRO, IC’s & Functions in mathematics like integration, differentiation, Number theory & Numeric Analysis
• Thrive in a deadline intensive environment, multi-task, perform under pressure and meet deadlines. Ability to use sound judgment & decision-making skills and effectively perform in a self-directed environment.
IT C, C++, VB, Oracle, RDBMS, Perl, MS-Office
Bio-Informatics Blast, Rasmol, Clustal-X, Pymol, Homodology, EBITools, Emboss, Argus Lab, Gold, Pymol, Homology Modeling, Schrodinger. Diploma in Genetic Engineering, Nanotechnology
Electronics Components-Resistors, capacitors, coils, Oscillators, CRO, Amplifiers, ICs, Types of Transistors & Diodes, 8086 & 8051 Microprocessors, Optical fiber cable, Radio transmission, Frequency, Oscillation.
Clin-Research Integration & Differentiation and its types, Functions, Number theory, Numeric analysis
Database used: Oracle Clinical,EDC tools – Medrio, Boorn. Data entry to Database and EDC, Data Validation, Edit checks, Assists in Database build, Generated queries, BVS,
Paragon Biomedical Pvt. Ltd. www.parabio.com
Paragon Biomedical is a full-service clinical research organization (CRO) providing high quality Phase I - IV clinical trial support to the world’s pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Clinical Data Management Associate Trainee Dec 2011 – Mar 2012
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Assists with reviewing and updating clinical databases.
2. Assisted in Database build and Edit check programming in Oracle Clinical.
3. Assists with start-up activities including the creation and entry of test data for oracle clinical data entry screen validation.
4. Participated in appropriate Project Team meetings and managed time in accordance with allocated hours for task.
M. Sc. (Bioinformatics) 2011, CMS College of Science, Coimbatore, Bharthiar University; 71%
B. Sc. (Electronics, Computer Science and Mathematics) 2009, St.Aloysius College, Mangalore University; 50%
HSC 2005, Government High Senior School, Kerala; 65%
SSC 2003, Government High Senior School, Kasargod, Kerala; 56%
• International level seminar on “Nurture for future” conducted by OISCA International South India Chapter and CMS College of Science and Commerce held at CMS College of Science & Commerce.
• International seminar on “Recent trends in Immuno technology” held at C.M.S. College of Science and Commerce.
• Science day seminar conducted by the C.M.S. bioscience dept for south Indian students.
Date of Birth: 22nd September, 1987
Father’s Name: Mr.K.V.Varghese
Languages known : English, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada and Tamil
Near C.H.C, Kumbla P.O.
Hobbies: Driving, Traveling, Playing Hand-ball and Cricket
References: Available on Request