Engineer Manufacturing Management Process Project
** ****** ****, **** *********, NY 14586
Project/Process Engineer with extensive experience in project management, design, construction management, and startup. Extensive experience in manufacturing processes and maintenance of chemical manufacturing facilities. Proven excellence in use of Lean Manufacturing tools. Expertise in troubleshooting, identifying and implementing cost effective solutions to reduce waste, improve quality, reliability and productivity of automated equipment and manufactured products. Project management from concept through startup. Highly motivated team player with exceptional communications skills tailored to all levels.
Lean Manufacturing Methodology
SAP Industrial Maintenance system
PV DR system
Unigraphics CAD software
Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, New York
Process Engineer/Project Engineer (1979 – 2011)
Provide mechanical design/process engineering support for film components manufacturing and equipment maintenance support in a clean manufacturing environment. Identify and resolve quality issues with production and materials suppliers. Management of multiple capital projects to facilitate improvements to existing manufacturing processes, new processes, manufacturing equipment and infrastructure.
Concept design/detail design/engineering project management, implementation of multiple projects ranging from $5K to $10M.
Development of new manufacturing processes which reduce manufacturing part cost.
Extensive maintenance experience, working with multiple trade groups (both union and non-union), spare parts, equipment manufacturers, vendors and customers.
Asset life cycle management from capitalization through dismantlement/replacement.
Facilities management/maintenance of utilities, structural issues, waste management, permits and government regulations as a building landlord/engineer.
Lead expeditor/buyer for production manufacturing operations and capital projects. Responsible for over $2M/year in new equipment, maintenance supplies, and fabricated parts sent to internal and external suppliers. Also tasked with providing external engineering, design and construction resources needed to facilitate project/maintenance work.
Process Engineer responsible for daily equipment-related issues on numerous production facilities, working closely with operations to identify opportunities for continuous improvement, implementation, and new operating procedures.
Maintenance Engineer/lead person in charge of maintenance mechanics/procedures/safety/drawing revisions and updates.
Construction Manager in charge of contract development/deliverables, estimates, and all construction phases through startup.
Extensive safety engineering experience. Process safety reviews, failsafing, lockout/tagout procedures. Responsibilities included safe work permits, job safety analysis, MFL, job hazard analysis, as well as working with contractors on their project safety checklists.
Youngstown State University
Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering
Similar ResumesManager Engineer Customer Service Supply Chain
- stampings, corrugated, estimator, resins,...Engineer Process Design Manufacturing Quality
- aoi, process technician, sci, download, servo,...Engineer Manager Project Quality Process Management
- cqe, managment, chemical engineer, pe, dallas tx,...Process Engineer
- spray, fanuc, pit, profession, installer, hartford,...Self Starter Go To Market Marketing Manager
- ppc, seo, storyboard, foundry, b2c, b2b, tradeshow,...Graduate Chemical Engineer
- resonance, chemical engineer, process control,...Geotechnical Engineer
Canada, Richmond Hill, ON
- snc, geotechnical, civil engineer, hyundai,...Chemical Engineer
- deltav, hysys, chemical engineer, poly, exchanger,...developer
- jdeveloper, aspx, winforms, wpf, js, ssis, tsql,...Mechanical Engineering Maintenance Electrical
- packager, machinist, aps, gis, servo, mckesson,...