|Roneka S. Turner
*** *** **** *****
Dallas, TX *5232
To obtain a challenging position as a Medical Office Assistant within a strong organization that will allow me to utilize my strong people skills, and leadership abilities. Dedicated, hard worker, team player, and dependable.
PCI Health Training Center 02/09-11/09 3.0 G.P.A
Aladdin BeautyCollege Cosmetology Graduate
Bill J. Priest Institute G.E.D.
Prodigy Placements 1/2012-2/25/2012 Dallas, Tx.
Working for Pro Path, having the ability to key 12,896 keystrokes per hour with a 100% accuracy rate. Performing data entry of patient demographics into Co Path and also cross-trained to perform routine laboratory functions. Keying ICD-9 codes off of medical requisitions.
Ernst & Young, LLP 12/09-01/12 Dallas, Tx.
Working on the mail team in the WOTC Dept. Processing tax forms from different employers. Inputting information quickly and accurately from a variety of sources into the department database, scanning and indexing documents, project schedule tracking, calendar updating, administrative copying and filing, some meeting scheduling, some project coordination assistance.
HMS 09/09-12/09 Irving, TX.
Working as a Insurance Verification Specialist in an call center environment. Verifying eligibility coverage for different states for Medicaid recipients and other medical providers.
Working as a Research Associate in an outbound call center environment. Responsible for convincing families to participate in radio surveys. Having the desire to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Received bonuses for the most surveys that were returned.
American General Life Insurance Company 08/99-06/08
Working in the Underwriting Dept. as a Data Entry Clerk, updating insurance policies, communicated with the insured as well as the insurance agents. Having the ability to complete multi-task on a timely manner. Also ordering and pulling exams, when needed. Posting payments to the correct policy. Bi-monthly closing of all accounts and filing.
Greyhound Lines 03/98-04/99
Working in an inbound call center as a Customer Service Representative. Responsible for providing customers with fare and schedule information. Assisting customers with purchasing tickets.
CPR FIRST AID VITAL SIGNS
ICD-9/CPT CODI MS EXCEL MS WORD
40-45 WPM PUBLISHER CMS-1500
FILING MULTI-PHONE LINES DATA ENTRY
Similar ResumesData Entry Service Experience Medical Office Food
Glen Carbon, IL
- cabinets, names, data entry clerk, entry clerk,...medical records clerk
- medical records clerk, patients, personal care,...liscenced stylist
- beautician, stylist, cuts, hair, pearland,...Shampoo Apprentice
- pleasant, stylist, shampoo, billing specialist,...stylist/ hair salon assistant
New York, NY
- projet, hairdresser, hairstylist, cosmetologist,...IT Manager
- visual basic, erp systems, xenapp, sql dba, pdms,...Manager Insurance Supervisor Office Administrative
- allscripts, therapist, lynn, fredericksburg,...Graphic Design
- h3, companion, identity, amanda, designer, typical,...Customer Service Manager Sales Marketing Management
- worthington, underwriter, financial statement, lp,...Community College Teacher Experience Development
- school teacher, early intervention, interpreter,...