**** ******* ****** 334-***-****
Objective To obtain a career that will allow me to use my skills and knowledge
Experience 2008–2012 Baptist Health Montgomery, AL
Patient Care Tech/Nursing Assistance
• Obtain patients vitals daily and record.(temp, pulse, respirations, 02)
• Total patient care (turning, cleaning, bathing hygiene, oral care).
• Transport patient to procedure, connect patient to telemetry, feed patients
2005–2008 Country Cottage Montgomery, AL
• Distribute medication daily.
• Total care ect and chart information
• Transport patients, activities, lifestyle, feed patient, range of motion
2002–2004 Home care Montgomery, AL
• Distributed patient medication.
• Cooked meals, light housekeeping
• Transported patients by wheel chair, ran errands
• Obtained patient’s blood pressure, temp, and exercise coordinator
Education 2002-2006 Trenholm Technical College Montgomery, AL
• Associates in Medical Technology (Medical Assistant).
• Graduated summa cum laude.
Interests Nursing, computers, warehouse, medical records, stock, shipping, receiving
References Charlynda Pierce co-worker 334***-****
Bettie Hayes past supervisor 334***-****
Ricky Pierce Pastor 1256-675-0323