***** ****** **** **. ● Cypress, Texas 77433 ● (832) ***-**** C ● firstname.lastname@example.org
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Highly accomplished and skilled HR Manager with extensive experience driving strategic organizational planning and development while managing recruiting initiatives, staffing administration, and company-wide policy implementation and regulatory compliance. Expert at communicating across all levels of organizational and senior management teams.
● Process Design & Implementation ● Manufacturing & Service Industry Experience
● Budget Administration / HR Metrics ● Training Programs / Mentoring / Compliance
● Employee Relations ● Organizational Development / Succession Planning
● Recruiting & Staffing Initiatives ● Labor Relations – Union and Non-Union
● MS Office, Peoplesoft, Infinium, Ceridian, Lotus Notes, ADP, Kronos, Taleo, Brass Ring, Open Hire, ERMA
• MBA Degree with HR Certification – Keller Graduate School of Management
• BA Degree in Business Administration with HR emphasis – Washington State University
• PHR Certification
Human Resources Generalist (Exempt Level), Pasadena, TX October 2010 – Present
• Manage HR Generalist functions for chemical plant comprised of 180 union and 80 salaried FTE.
• Oversee Affirmative Action Plan implementation and compliance.
• Conduct investigations and handle employee and labor relations for three unions.
ARMOUR-ECKRICH MEATS, LLC
Plant Human Resource Manager, St. Charles, IL July 2008 – December 2009
• Directed HR operations for the plant comprised of 250 union and 40 salaried FTE.
• Overhauled hiring and on-boarding process to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and Affirmative Action Plan requirements.
• Managed plant building closure resulting in 90 affected employees.
• Developed and implemented cross training program for all union hourly positions resulting in zero seniority related grievances.
HYATT REGENCY WOODFIELD
Human Resources Manager, Schaumburg, IL September 2007 – July 2008
• Managed HR hotel operations for 250 non-union FTE.
• Orchestrated performance appraisals and counseling, staff development and legal relations.
• Ensured regulatory compliance of training materials; enabled enforcement of industry best practices and corporate policies and procedures.
HILTON HOTELS CORPORATION, 1996 - 2007
Assistant Director of Human Resources, Hilton O’Hare, March 2004 – September 2007
Human Resources Manager, Doubletree Club Chicago O’Hare, October 2000 – March 2004
Housekeeping Supervisor, Hilton Duesseldorf, May 1999 – August 2000
Training & Staff Relations Manager, Hilton O’Hare, July 1996 – September 1998
• Managed a team of 3 to 35 direct reports and 100-500 indirect reports.
• Implemented employment practices that lowered voluntary attrition to less than 10%.
• Researched and resolved workers’ compensation, unemployment, FMLA, harassment and EEOC claims.
• Transferred to hotel in Germany enabling me to learn a second language, European work practices and culture.
• 4th Quarter 2005 Spirit of Pride Manager of the Quarter Hilton Chicago O’Hare.
References available upon request
Similar ResumesExperience Captiva Developer .NET SQL Server Oracle VB6
Houston, TX - developer, c#, dispatcher, qa, dental,...Human Resources Management Business Executive
Plano, TX - indiana, plant, jd, www, human resources, kenneth,...Human Resources Manager Management Resource Entry Level
Houston, TX - applicant, entry level, vacancy, vacancies, salary,...HR Professional
Shoreview, MN - peo, mn, hr, generalist, paul, human resource,...Human Resources Manager
United States - benefits specialist, genco,...Customer Service Human Resources Management Business
Houston, TX - applicant, houston, texas, salary, hr, attorney,...Human Resources Management Development Customer Service
Huntersville, NC - charlotte, hr, human resources, human, workforce,...Accounts Manager
Houston, TX - lake charles, loss control, assistant store, paced,...Human Resources Management Sales Development Teacher
Houston, TX - food manufacturing, public school,...Human Resources Manager
Naperville, IL - village, speech, hr, analyst, il, advisor, fire,...