Roswell, GA 30075
OBJECTIVE: To contribute my expertise to manufacturing industry with my knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Mechanical engineering.
- Designing mechanical components using Solidworks software.
- Operator machines manual and semi-automatic ( Milling, Gridding).
- Assembly of mechanical components and hydraulic equipment.
- Auto Mechanical.
• Axion archery ~ Assembler and designer:
Since 2010 to present.
- Assembly archery parts and Designing mechanical components using SolidWorks 2011.
• General Emballage (Production cardboard) ~ Mechanical engineering:
Since 2008 to 2009.
- Designing mechanical components using Solidworks 2008 and Operator Machine manual and semi-automatic (Grinding, Milling).
• Allplast (injection and molding plastic) ~ Maintenance of industrial machinery:
Since 2006 to 2007.
- Fixing industrial machines, mechanical parts and hydraulic equipment.
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Bilingual: English, French, Berber.
Fast learner, hard worker, Team player.
- Certificate of Auto Electrical / Electronic Systems Technician.
Chattahoochee Tech College, 20012.
- Diploma of Applied University Studies: major Mechanical Engineering.
University Mouloud Mammeri, 2008.
- Certificate of Solidworks software.
JURA Informatics, 2008.
References are available upon a request
Beverly Hills, CA - solidworks, textile, iowa, failure,...
AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Creo
Nutley, NJ - solidworks, dec, maintenance engineer, cnc, centre,...
San Francisco, CA - solidworks, design engineer, injection, designer,...
mechanical engineer, good experience in solidworks
India, New Delhi, DL - solidworks, rig, structural, held,...
Customer Service Mechanical
Atlanta, GA - injection molding, mechanical designer, molding,...
Mechanical Engineering Project
Elizabeth, NJ - solidworks, mechanical, machining,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - solidworks, cnc, college, creo, george, brown,...