Anju Anand M.Tech (NST)
First Door, *ND Floor,
# **, **** ******* ******, *** B cross, Madivala
Bangalore – 560068
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - +918762884682, +919496074011
• An engineering post graduate in NANO technology from BIO Tech background with work experience who is having an immense interest in research and willing to work in challenging environments which will help to explore myself fully.
• Ability to work in cross-cultural and multi-ethnic environments
• Worked as Tutor in Institute of Advanced Studies, Kerala, from June 2009 to October 2010. Subjects handled are Engineering Graphics, RDNA Technology, Molecular biology and Environmental science.
• Biomedical Engineer in Modern Hospital, Kerala, from March 2009 to June 2009
• Master of Technology (Nanoscience And Technology), 2010-2012, 8.17 CGPA, K.S.R college of technology (Anna University), Centre for Nanoscience and technology, Tiruchengode, Tamilnadu.(Excepted date of publishing the 4th Sem. results :Last week of June)
• Bachelor of Technology (Biotechnology), 2004-2008, 64%, MET’S school of engineering (Calicut University), Mala, Kerala.
• HSC, 2002 - 2004, 69%, S. N. M. Higher Secondary School (Kerala state Board), Moothakunnam, Kerala
• SSLC, 2002, 76.5%, S. N. M. Higher Secondary School (Kerala state Board), Moothakunnam, Kerala
• National Conference on “Advanced Nanomaterials (ANM 2012)” in Periyar University, Salem.
• National Conference “NANO FIESTA 2K12” in Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi.
• International Conference on “Recent Trends in Molecular Medicine (ICRMM’12)” in Sree Buddha College of Engineering, Alappuzha, Kerala
• International Conference on “Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology (NANO 2010) in K. S. R. College of Technology, Tiruchengode.
Paper Presented in National Conference:
• Anju Anand, Dhineshbabu N R, Prabu P, Selvam M, Rajendran V “Preparation and Characterisation of Nanoscaled TiO2/graphene Hybrid Nanoparticles for Antibacterial Activity” in National Conference “NANO FIESTA 2K12” on 7th and 8th March 2012 at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi.
Paper Presented in International Conference:
• Anju Anand, Dhineshbabu N R, Prabu P, Rajendran V “Preparation and Characterisation of Nanoscaled TiO2/PVA Nanofiber via Electrostatic Method for Biomedical Application” in International Conference on “Recent Trends in Molecular Medicine (ICRMM’12)” on 23rd and 24th February 2012 at Sree Buddha College of Engineering, Alappuzha, Kerala.
• Expression of Human CYP 2E1 and bacterial P450 cam in E. coli.
• Identification of the Active site of Estrogen Receptor using Computational Technique.
• Composite of TiO2/PVA nanofiberous membrane for surgical mask application.
Name : Anju Anand
Date of Birth : 16-03-1987
Father’s name : O. K Sadanandan
Sex : Female
Marital Status : Married
Spouse name : Sujish T. L
Languages Known : Malayalam, English
Nationality : Indian
Present Address : First Door, 2ND Floor,
#16, 4th B cross,
Sree Maruthi Nilaya, Madivala
Bangalore – 560068
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge in all regards.
Place: Bangalore. (Anju Anand)
India, Bengaluru, KA - kerala, vlsi, engg, hse, verilog, malayalam,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - kerala, engg, malayalam, chengannur, self, ccna,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - kerala, sales executive, bangalore, purchasing,...
Computer Science Engineering
India, Bengaluru, KA - kerala, computer science, ka, science, structures,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - kerala, office staff, malayalam, speak, staff, ka,...
Linux System Administrator
India, Bengaluru, KA - kerala, system administrator, cochin, rhce, sslc,...
PMO,Project coordinator,Project reporting
India, Bengaluru, KA - kerala, sold, pvt ltd, project coordinator,...