• Excellent professional record in Recruitment, Staffing, and on boarding processes.
• Adept in functioning as a strategic business partner fostering positive employee/ client relations
• Recognized as a creative and fast paced problem solver able to integrate corporate change
• Experienced facilitator for conflict resolution and cross cultural inter-phasing
• Strong communication and documentation skills at all levels
Capgemini Chicago, IL
HR Immigration Case Manager
• Manage large volume of immigration cases ensuring all documentation is submitted; update database, schedule and notify clients of appointments with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Track immigration applications, generate correspondence to legal and clients, update logs, prepare cases based on individual or client needs.
• Ensure that visa amendments, extensions and permanent residency documentation are in compliance with USCIS regulations, ITAR and EAR.
• Assist with citizenship and immigration workshops, analyze data, prepare applications, and deliver presentations. Consistently remain abreast of changes in immigration law, USCIS applications, federal rules and regulations
• Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management
Honeywell technology Solutions Inc. Alexandria, VA
HR Operations Lead
April 2009-July 2010
Manage Human Resource operations for a $340 M contract to provide logistics services to the United States Government. Support a diverse work force which consists of app 600 employees throughout Middle East.
• Streamline on boarding processes. Plan and conduct new employee orientations.
• Trained the managers on hiring policies, procedures and compliance. Train staff on VISA requirements and I-9 compliance.
• Recruited contract employees over a 15 month period without incurring any recruiter fees. Create pipeline requisitions and post job openings. Screen and interview candidates.
• Successfully spearheaded three job fairs.
• Oversaw career-path programs and professional development employees. Train the supervisors for employee management, career counseling and professional growth.
• Develop employee handbook that incorporated federal, and host nation laws. Manage employee manual and keep company policies up-to-date.
• Successfully conducted a contract acquisition/merger, with focus on HR and cultural integration.
• Interface with the client, international business units, Human Resources Middle East and Corporate HQ.
Prevail Health Solutions Chicago, IL
September 2008 – January 2009
• This entailed establishing the HR department, the organizational structure and complying with state and Federal laws.
• Wrote job descriptions by interviewing job incumbents and managers/supervisors, defining tasks, and deriving entry level requirements.
• Formulated employee handbook, employee appraisal guidelines, and to be followed.
• Define the benefits administration system and counsel employees and executives on plan provisions
• Wrote legal employee agreements/contracts including, CIPRA and non disclosure agreement.
AECOM/GSS Cayman Island
Human Resource Generalist
January 2007 – November 2007
• Identify and coordinate the need and criteria for vendor management. It covered key requirements of the company and pitfalls to be avoided while selecting an international vendor.
• Coordinator for a full cycle recruiting and hiring team. Liaison for the company regarding contract agreements and personnel hiring. Working with the off shore and cross functional team.
• Responsible for tracking and accountability of 800 employees.
• Proficient with HRIS software to manage and update personnel Information
• Managed the HR annual ISO audit.
United States Army Kuwait
Coordinator / Civilian Liaison Team
August 2005 - October 2006
I was awarded a Meritorious Service Medal for outstanding performance in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
• Developed a standard operating procedure while working as a liaison for U.S military with Kuwaiti officials while forging an exceptional working relationship with all international groups.
• Organize and conduct safety and situational awareness classes for my team.
• Developed and taught cultural awareness and sensitivity classes.
• Supervised a nine men team at all times. Our main function was to handle the logistics for all Service members traveling to and from the deployment zones.
• Resolve cross-functional issues at project level.
Army Reserve and Reserve Officer Training Corp Philadelphia, PA
Human Resource Administrator/Unit Administrator
November 2004 - August 2005
• Worked on HRIS system which interconnected updated and provided information pertaining to employees.
• Conducts coaching sessions with other managers regarding performance issues.
• Provides advice concerning any federal or state requirements, improvement suggestions, and communication needs
• Replying to inquiries including Inspector General and Equal Opportunity complaints.
• Gathering information for background check.
• Managed and coordinated six colleges that fell under the auspices of Philadelphia Army ROTC.
Recruitment & job fairs
On boarding and exit processes
Cultural and Social Orientation
Bachelor of Social Science: R.G Degree College, U.P, India
HR Generalist Certification: Cornell University
HR Administrative Specialist Certification: U.S Army
Leadership Development: U.S Army
American Society for training and development certificate
Applicant tracking system
Multilingual: English, Hindi and Urdu
Government Secret Clearance
Human Resources Manager
Chicago, IL - immigration, accenture, human, human resources,...
High School Medical Assistant
Chicago, IL - immigration, spanish, yahoo, speaking, medical,...
Chicago, IL - immigration, drafting, maria, removal, tax, duty,...
Customer Service Manager
Chicago, IL - immigration, chinese, foreign, attorney, legal,...
Medical Device Manager
Chicago, IL - chinese, immigration, foreign, mandarin, attorney,...
Human Resources Manager
Chicago, IL - immigration, mobility, third, visa, extensive,...
United States - generalist, hr, immigration, hr manager, benefits,...