Peter Jose Sylvester**** ***** ****** *******, ***
Junior organizational communications professional with strong verbal and written communication skills. Highly developed organizational skills built through years of education and part-time work experience. Quick to adapt to any situation, industrious, eager and driven.
Fairfield University 2006-2010
B.A. Communication, Management concentration
Saint Mary’s College Preparatory High School 2002-2006
New York State Regent Diploma
Process Server 05/09 – 08/09
ER Quinn Co., Independent Insurance Adjusters, Rockville Centre, NY
• Performed Trial Preparation functions in an effort to ready cases for trial.
• Responsible for getting documents signed by court judges in New York City and Long Island.
• Tracked and investigated locations based on court signed documents.
• Handled difficult situations related to tracking and investigating.
Mechanic Assistant 05/08 – 09/08
• Aided licensed mechanic with service calls and installations.
• Worked directly with clients to promptly repair HVAC units.
Delivery Driver 09/10 – 02/11
• Handled countless business transactions with customers; both inside and outside of the restaurant.
• Regularly calculated variant totals of bills of customers.
Volunteer 02/10 – 05/10
Branford, Ct Hospice
• Worked with Art Therapy Department, where I communicated regularly with residents in an attempt to provide comforting care.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Internet Research.
• Social Media.