|Jeffrey D Best
*** ******** *** ***** *** York, NY 10025
• Phone no: 212-***-****• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Casac Trainee pursuing full New York State Credentialing. Determined to provide motivation and positive change in individuals struggling to overcome substance abuse. Adaptable team player with excellent interpersonal abilities.
Fire Safety Director - Praxis Housing Initiatives, Inc-17 Battery Place NY,NY 10004, Aug 2001 - Apr 2010
- Ensured building compliance with NYC Fire Safety Codes. Completed verticals to check all building exits, emergency lights, fire equipment, etc.
- Responsible for evacuating building personnel and residents in event of fire emergency. Maintained Z-50 license. Followed protocols to ensure the protection of residents in need of emergency assistance, such as police or ambulance services.
-Maintained a written log of all activity entering and exiting the facility. Answered telephone at front desk, distributed telephone messages, distributed mail, and secured residents signatures on weekly EPU sheet prior to deadline. Received hotel visitors and directed them to the appropriate party. Ensured that all visitors complied with house rules and visiting hours. Supervised newly hired staff.
Messenger - CD&L Messenger Inc-185 Varick st, Aug 2000 - Aug 2001
- Picked up and delivered packages.
- Kelp daily log of all pickups and deliveries
- Responsible for all packages with in my care.
Maintenance - Wildcat Service Corporation-New York, NY, Jan 2000 - Jul 2000
-Facility truck driver
The City College of New York - 160 Convent Avenue NY,NY 10031
B.S. in Psychology, Jan 2004 - Nov 2010
- Currently finished all courses for B.S. in Psychology. However, will not graduate until June 3, 2011 and receive my diploma until October 2011.
LaGuardia Community College - Queen, NY
Associate of Science in Mathamatics, Mar 2000 - Nov 2003
The City College of New York - 160 Convent avenue, New York, NY
Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
Casac-T Certificate#25529 Exp 09/21/15
350 hours in alcohol and substance abuse training
-Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- type 35wpm
z-50 Fire Safety Director Certification
-Casac Trainee Certification
• Furnished upon request.
Similar ResumesSubstance Abuse Counselor Casac-T Case Manager
New York, NY - substance, substance abuse, case manager, abuse,...Substance Abuse Counselor
Whitestone, NY - colorist, casac, substance abuse counselor,...CASAC-T
New York, NY - casac, addiction, rainbow, nyc, advocate,...CASAC
BRONX, NY - clinical, substance, substance abuse, abuse,...CASAC-T
New York, NY - counselor, casac, nyc, loss prevention,...CASAC-T
New York, NY - casac, addiction, rainbow, nyc, advocate,...Counselor/ CASAC T
New York, NY - casac, counselor, front office, district manager,...Administrative Assistant/CASAC-T
Brooklyn, NY - casac, toxicology, williamsburg, rep, 3d, samples,...New York Substance Abuse Counselor Human Resource
New York, NY - casac, ave, substance abuse counselor,...Counselor/ Manager
Glens Falls, NY - counselor, mental, mental health, case manager,...