East Elmhurst, NY 11369
• More than Two years of IT experience in Database Administration, System Analysis, Design, Development and Support of MS SQL Server 2008, MS Access and Oracle
• Familiarity with databases MS Access, SQL server, Oracle
• Building queries , Fine tuning of SQL queries
• Data transformation from MS Access to SQL server
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills
• Test case development and execution
• Successfully Installed, Deployed SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2005
• Experience in Query Optimization, Client/Server Connectivity
• Database design, Development and Maintenance
• Created Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers and Views.
• Knowledge in various states of System Development Life Cycle
• Experience working in 24 x 7 Production Environment
• Experience in supporting databases, troubleshooting the problem and documentation.
Languages SQL, PL/ SQL, VB Script
Operating Systems Windows NT 4.0, 2000, Windows XP.
Database SQL Server 2005, 2008 R2, and Oracle 8i and
Database access ADO.NET, ADO, ODBC
Web Tools Microsoft SharePoint 2003, ASP, HTML
Web Server Internet Information Server 4.0/5.0
GUI Tools Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, Visual Studio.NET,
MS Front Page
Source Control Visual Source Safe 6.0, PVCS
Reports Crystal Reports 8.0/8.5/9.0
Testing Tools Win Runner, Load Runner
Barclays Group Jan 11 – Jan 12
Wilmington, DE Junior SQL DBA/Developer
Barclays Group is focused on delivering comprehensive maintenance management software solutions to the banking industry. We provide powerful tools to increase productivity and profitability of the banking service. Our easy to use computer-aided-facility management application provides credit card billing and dispute management solution that includes an integrated database, enhanced reporting, and mapping capabilities.
• Installation of MS SQL 2008 servers on production, Test and Development boxes.
• Scheduled maintenance Jobs and Alerts using SQL Server Agent by creating database maintenance plans.
• Designed and implemented comprehensive Backup plan and disaster recovery strategies Implemented.
• Created database objects like tables, views, indexes, stored-procedures, triggers, cursors
• Administering the MS SQL Server by creating user logins with appropriate roles, dropping the logins, monitoring the user accounts, creation of groups, granting the privileges to users and groups.
• Created Maintenance Plans for production servers (Full, Differential and Transactional Backups) using Litespeed.
• To analyze long running slow queries and tune the same to optimize application and system performance.
• Database Health check,Maximise the database performance and availability of the MS SQL server using the enterprise level view of database monitoring
• Development of new system based on the requirement documentation.
• Co-coordinating with the programmer for optimizing query, writing stored procedures.
Environment: Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2005, OLTP, Replication, Mirroring,Visual Basic 6.0
UPS, Morristown, NJ June ’06 to Nov 07
Project: EBS & System Support Application Developer
Description: Developed an Intranet Site for UPS http://wss.inside.ups.com/ebs.htm using Microsoft SharePoint Technology. This site basically gives you to share your documents and schedule your Meetings within the framework. System Support, Enhancements and Development for UPS Developed softwares using Visual Basic 6.0 as the front end and SQL Server 2005 as the backend.
• Created the data extraction process from independent systems and optimizing it for performance.
• Developed a SharePoint Site to upload and share the Documents based on the Department level access and schedule the meetings of the UPS
• Developed a database disconnect module based on the time as well as to compact and repair the database at that time.
• Modified the existing reports depending on the User requirement.
• Reports design and coded for report generation using Crystal Report 8.5
• Monitor and schedule the Server Backups of the Database using FMS.
• Designed and developed the testing plan to ensure the integrity of data flow across multiple clients.
• EBS Static and SharePoint Website Maintenance of the UPS
• Prepared Test Plans using MS Word, and testing modules
Environment: Microsoft SharePoint 2003, HTML, VBScript, ASP, VB 6.0, Crystal Reports 8.5, MS Access 2000, SQL Server 2005
• MS Software Engineering from Stratford University, Virginia,USA- March 08 to Nov 2010
• BS Computer Science from Kerala University
• Specialized in Oracle & Visual Basic 6.0 from TULEC
• Specialized in VB.NET & ASP.NET from APTECH
• Specialized in Automated Testing tools like Win Runner 7.2, Load Runner 8.0, QTP 8.0, Test Director 8.0
Visa Status: Permanent Resident – Greencard
Project Manager Developer
Ravenna, OH - developer, sharepoint, c#, vb, sql, web,...
Sql Server .Net
Fishers, IN - sharepoint, sql, asp, sql server, database, vb,...
New York, NY - sharepoint, chief, basic, visual, lifeguard, de,...
Manager Customer Service
New York, NY - sharepoint, windows, vmware, citrix, vpn, oracle,...
IT Executive: Director, CIO, CTO, VP
New York, NY - sharepoint, matthew, intelligence, critical,...
SharePoint Admin/PMO Analyst
New York, NY - sharepoint, users, access, flow, aspects, sdlc,...
Jersey City, NJ - sharepoint, ensure, analyst, users, developer,...