|GINA M. OHLMEYER
**** ********** *****
Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Management / Supervisory Skills:
• Recruited, interviewed, trained and supervised employees.
• Distributed and monitored workflow of department.
• Compiled and analyzed data for management reports and Board of Director meetings.
• Implemented and administered office policies and procedures.
• Troubleshooter / problem solver.
Credit / Fraud Investigation:
• Developed and integrated a fraud database into Internet banking system – reducing losses by 40% over prior year.
• Uncovered multiple fraud rings and cancelled system approved fraudulent accounts.
• Provided U.S. Postal Inspectors data to aid in prosecuting fraud rings.
• Compiled fraud ring information for court subpoenas to assist in apprehending offenders.
• Processed and approved consumer loans, second mortgages, home equity lines of credit and overdraft checking account credit lines, and Visa applications.
• Analyzed corporate financial statements and personal financial statements, Dunn and Bradstreet reports and personal credit reports.
• Investigated bank, trade, business and employment references.
• Performed on-site appraisals of business establishments.
• Conducted auto dealership floor planning to identify shortage by theft.
Quality Control Auditing:
• Comprehensive audit evaluation of the credit and investment quality of loans to be purchased.
• Verified the integrity and accuracy of all credit documentation for pre-funded and closed loans.
• Identified fraud/misrepresentation.
Underwriting / Credit Signing:
• FHA DE Certified Underwriter for forward and reverse mortgage loan applications.
• Analyzed and evaluated the collateral, credit and financial status of individuals to grant conventional and government loan approvals.
• Ensured loans adhere to program, compliance, due diligence and industry requirements.
• Processed residential mortgage loan applications to FHLMC, FNMA, FHA and, VA guidelines.
• Maintained an average caseload of 50 loans.
• Scheduled loans for closing with applicants, attorneys, and title companies.
• Acquired and cleared closing conditions, and HUD-1 settlement statements.
• Prepared files for secondary marketing.
• Reviewed and reconciled legal closing documents for accuracy.
• Solely maintained and serviced a mortgage loan portfolio of 1500 loans.
• Paid homeowners and FHA insurance and real estate taxes.
GINA M. OHLMEYER Page 2
UNITED FUNDING MORTGAGE CORP., Alpharetta, GA 2009–2010
Senior Mortgage Underwriter, Southeast Region
INDYMAC BANK and Subsidiary FINANCIAL FREEDOM, Norcross, GA 2003–2008
Quality Control Auditor II /Reverse Mortgage FHA DE Underwriter, Nationwide
WELLS FARGO MORTGAGE INC., Alpharetta, GA 20022003
Mortgage Loan Specialist III, State of Georgia
DHI MORTGAGE COMPANY, Subsidiary of DR HORTON, INC., Atlanta, GA 20012002
Senior Mortgage Processor, State of Georgia
SECURITY FIRST NETWORK BANK, Subsidiary of RBC BANK Atlanta, GA 1999–2001
Fraud Analyst / Underwriter, U.S. and Canada
BANK OF AMERICA MORTGAGE CORPORATION, Tucker, GA 1997–1999
Senior Mortgage Processor / Credit Signer, Southeast and Southwest Region
VARIOUS FINANCIAL INSTUTIONS, New Jersey 1986–1996
Consumer and Mortgage Loan Processing Supervisor
Consumer Loan Credit Investigator and Manager
Merchant Sales Bank Representative
Mortgage Service Representative
Closer and Post Closer
Clayton State University, Atlanta, GA
American Institute of Banking, Paramus, NJ
Bank Supervision – 1989
Ramapo College of New Jersey, Mahwah, NJ
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – 1984
Similar ResumesSales Insurance Manager Home Loan Officer Experience
Miltonvale, KS - cattle, pds, underwriter, annuity, farming,...Mortgage Operations Manager
Stone Mountain, GA - mortgage, loan, pipeline, processor,...Regional Sales Manager
Kansas City, MO - missouri, mortgage, general manager, tulsa, kansas,...Mortgage Loan Broker/Loan Originator
United States - mortgage, loan, broker, writer, officer,...Collections, Administrative,Clerical,Banking,Mortgage,Financial
plant city, FL - mortgage, plant, rep, dod, loss, one year,...President, executive vice president, ceo
FL - mortgage, underwriter, ohio, loan, cleveland,...Java software developer-IT programmer
United States - java programmer, aspx, data migration, developer,...Regional Vice President
Glendale, AZ - mortgage, steven, production manager, implemented,...Human Resources Medical Billing Management Information Technology
Lithonia, GA - health information management, information...Mortgage Professional/ Manager
Dallas, TX - frontline, underwriter, unemployed, winston,...