** ********** **** firstname.lastname@example.org
Levittown NY 11756 516-***-****
• More than 25 years’ experience in ERP, Brokerage, Manufacturing and warehousing.
• Order-to-Cash in Enterprise ERP system using Epicor Man-Fact system and SAP SD system
• Expertise in gathering the business requirement and building Universes, creating complex ad-doc reports.
• Strong knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as developing, testing, migrating, administrating, security management and production supporting.
• Experienced in migrating from legacy systems to SAP environment and Pick/Unix Servers
• Extensive experience administering and supporting Pick based servers.
• Drilldown Reports, Sub Reports, On-Demand Sub Reports, Label Reports, Chart Reports, Dash Boards, Styles and GUIs.
• Excellent technical, logical and problem solving capabilities.
• Pro-active team player, committed to providing quality deliverables with strong analytical skills.
Operating Systems: Pick, Prime Information, IBM Mainframe, HP9000
Databases: Pick, Prime Information,DB2, MS Access,
Languages: UNIX Shell Scripts, COBOL, JCL, Pick Basic, Info Basic, SAP SD Configuration
Project Management Tools: MS Project, MS Visio
Data warehousing: Cognos
PMP Certification in progress
• MS, Computer Science, Hofstra University, New York, 1989
• Post Graduate Degree (PGD), Computer Programming, Grumman Data System , New York 1982
• MS, Ranchi University, India 1976
Senior Programmer/ Solution Designer
Coty Inc/Del Labs NY 07/1989 – 12/2011
• Provided support to cross functional issues involving SAP SD and MM and guide technical team members for issue resolution.
• Assisting business users for ad-hoc queries and training as needed.
• Identifying and supporting assigned tickets and support resolution in the area of configuration, testing and documentation
• Identifying and supporting priority tickets as per business necessity.
Supporting enhancement items in OTC area and assist business in developing new processes
• Team lead experience covering all aspects of logistics concept, analysis, design and implementation
• End to end experience from blue printing to ‘go live’, support and documentation
• Prepared file specifications and business requirements for migrating from Pick/UniVerse-based Man-Fact to SAP
• Involved in data migration and conversion processes for OTC data
• Performed detailed analysis of the current database infrastructure, generated feasibility report for the deployment of the ERP system, suggested best fit ERP system according to their reporting needs.
• Coordinated the full life cycle of cross functional projects for application development which included defining scope through system development to final deliverable of in-house application system
• Worked on developing enhancements and file interfaces between Man-Fact and other enterprise systems like G/L, pick-to-light and Order Entry.
• Helped formulating testing plans, procedures and strategy by providing testing, scripts and process flow diagrams to testing group and coordinated with tester for integration, system, regression and performance testing on web based applications.
• Worked with database team to design database system architect to address hardware and networking performance.
• Served as liaison between MIS and outside agencies users to ensure standards in terms of Performance and Functionality.
Dean Witter Reynolds Inc, New York NY
Computer Programmer - 06/1985 – 06/1989
• Developed code for Insurance Brokerage environment using Info-Basic Language.
• Improved support process and procedures, Optimized and enhanced some of the existing reports to reduce processing time,
• Reviewed and verified technical specification to meet user requirement and approved architectural and design documents. Conducted general requirement gathering activities for improvement of business process flow and business functionalities by researching and documentation of existing business process.
• Created process and data models which incorporated data modeling techniques in Erwin to design solutions aimed at improving the business process flow effectiveness, efficiency and validity of deliverables.
• Performed application related training with help of presentations and other visual aids like charts and graphs.
Green man Bros, Farmingdale NY
Junior Programmer 12/1982 – 05/1985
• Setup test environment for Quality Assurance and testing of new application using Pick database
• Performed routine database tuning, data integrity check, backup and recovery procedures.
• Involved in data transfer from IBM to Honeywell box using Pick environment.
Available Upon Request
SAP SD LE consultant
New York, NY - sd, sap sd, sap, requirements, domain, mm, ecc,...
SAP SD Certified Associate
India - sap sd, sd, sap, technology, distribution, master,...
Sales Customer Service
India, Mumbai, MH - sap sd, sd, sap, mis, pune, abap, sales, kolhapur,...
McKinney, TX - sap sd, sd, sap, select, forecast,...
SAP Project Manager
Venezuela - sap sd, sd, sap, key account, av, engineer, vision,...
Westbury, NY - functional consultant, sap sd, fico, sd, sap, mm,...
Jericho, NY - sd, sap, sap sd, abap, edi, forecast, painter,...