|Mike V. Patel
*** ******** ******
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
JDE Modular Suites
• General Accounting
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• Fixed Assets
• Sales Order Management
• Advanced Pricing
T E C H N I C A L E X P E R T I S E
• One World Development Tools
• One World ERW
• One World FDA
• Table Conversions
• One World Security
• One World UTB
• One World Cross Reference
I N DUSTRY EXPERIENCE
• Manufacturing Industry
• Consumer Products
• St. Peters College
Jersey City, NJ, MBA/MIS/Finance
• Farleigh Dickinson University
Teaneck, NJ, BS Accounting
Dynamic, results oriented IS/Financial professional with proven track record of more than 10 years of accomplishments providing leading edge technology solutions. Extensive qualifications in project management, administration and maintenance of hardware and software solutions
Direct domestic and international large scale implementations of systems and coordinate and manage large teams to provide business solutions which increase operational efficiencies. Deliver bottom line results through optimal design, development aimed to reduce costs and time.
Hands-on systems configuration and support personnel combined coupled with leadership and communication skills to continually meet corporate goals and compliance. Proven track record in streamlining operational inefficiencies resulted in realized cost and time savings to end users through the system development life cycle.
Managed and maintained strong interaction with end users, development teams, and management to establish application and defining business requirements. I follow JDE software standards for procedures, techniques and best practices. I have performed troubleshooting, gap analysis, Z-File processing, created test scripts, table conversions, business use cases (BUCS), system use case (SUCS) to capture the needs of the user environment in a JDE Enterprise.
Provided accurate data analysis, application design, development, implementation, data validation and integrity reporting in Enterprise-One. Frequently offered system design and processing recommendations for more efficient system response time and reduced system resources (I/O) and user increased productivity.
• More than eight years of Functional and Technical experience in Customization and Implementation of JDE World and Enterprise One across several industries including multinational corporations domestically & internationally.
• Strong Knowledge from Concept to implementation – Business analysis, design, configuration, development, conversion, EDI, customization, menu design, support, and testing. Strong knowledge in JDE table structure. Experience in JDE OMW for developing tables, business views, workflows, power forms, portal, forms, reports, batch programs, data structures, processing option and business function etc.
• Experience in SQL. Developed DB2 and Oracle queries for validation and report. Update to database etc.
• Oversight of worldwide JDE financial system implementations including design and implementation of JDE upgrades and enhancements Executed project with leadership quality & entrepreneurial skill by managing a group.
NRG energy, Princeton NJ, Manufacturer and a distributor of energy with sales of $942MM
Consulting Sr. Project Manager April 2009 to Present
Directed consolidation of SAP-JDE Enterprise One as part of M&A initiative for NRG and Reliant Energy, leading to cost saving of 18% in G&A and process streamlining.
• Led and manage team of people with a capital budget of $15 Million and define application architecture.
• Experience in the life cycle stages of projects like Requirement Analysis, Build and deployment.
• Manage the overall project budget, status and communication back to each executive stakeholder.
• Maintain IT roadmap, keeping abreast of changes to technology and application functionalities.
• Evaluate and draft project charter and system interactions to determine the scope and process GAP.
• Create and review project requirements, assign budgets and understand process maps, system conversions SAP-JDE.
• Identify process deltas and prioritize on issue list as enhancements.
• Create project plan; monitor and communicate the project statuses on weekly basis.
• Assign tasks to resources utilization and track costs as progression of the project over time.
• Manage remote and off-shore resources to coordinate design and code migration to PD environment after testing approval.
• Create UAT plan, JDE, test scripts and execute the SAP-JDE functionality testing to determine the feasibility and requirements adherence of data conversions.
• Formulate training plan; provide training to user and stakeholders with the JDE functionality.
• Coordinate and concert the JDE system deliverables and prioritize migration to PD as releases.
Ram Compu-Creations, Edison NJ, IT Consulting
Consulting Senior Project Lead August 2008 to Dec. 2008
• Presented recommendations to the company board of director for the future IT strategy and its organizational feasibility.
• Prepared project plans, presentation to determine project scopes, assigned resource utilization.
• Presentation, Budgets and Contingency Plans etc. Supervised the G/L account setup; inter-company JE posting, Inventory reconciliation and payroll.
• Provided JDE/Enterprise functional training to all affiliates users for JDE Enterprise-One 811 A/P, PO, A/R, Sales & G/L; provided month-end JDE/Enterprise assistance as a part of ‘Go Live’.
• Configured JDE/Enterprise system to adhere affiliates/sites process/functional requirements.
Oracle Corporation, Redwood Shores CA/NJ, IT consulting with sales of $5.3B
Sr. Project Manager/Director Oct. 2007 to July 2008
Directed implementation and upgrade of JDE ERP system. Clients include Thermo-Fisher, JD Irving, ITC, Darby Dental, Allen and Co.
• Oversaw compliance of $10M for implementation project and the capital expenditures.
• Directed team of 10-15 FTE senior consultants, prepare bid estimates, project engagement scope and risk analysis for pre-sale consulting assignment and track, analyzed departmental expenses.
• Formulated IT Strategy to align to corporate strategic objectives; managed JDE/Enterprise One 8.12 implementation and other projects portfolio; directed project completion on time and budget, defined and compiled functional and technical specifications, configuration and setup systems.
• Prepared and interfaced the monthly project status with stakeholders to define future plans.
• Monitored and forecasted capital project expenses, T&E, departmental budgets.
• Worked closely with the sales director to solicit clients and close potential sales with system demo, estimated costs, and implementation time effort and with system functionality demo as deliverables.
• Provide pre-sales, proposals, RFPs, contract negotiations and business development.
• Prepared project plans, presentation to determine project scopes, assigned resource utilization.
• Designed and approved technical specification for customizations requirements and enhancements.
K. Hovnanian LLC, Red Bank NJ, Homebuilder & Real Estate with sales of $3.3B
Enterprise Application Manager July 2005 to Sept. 2007
Implementation, administration of JD Edwards Systems in 21 affiliates as part of consolidation and standardization initiative, realized cost savings of 25% due to disposal of redundant, fragmented systems.
• Oversaw $15M for implementation project and the capital expenditures; directed team of 10-20 employees/consultants; managed JDE/Enterprise implementation projects; directed project completion on time, define and compile functional and technical specifications, configuration and setup systems.
• Designed and streamlined business process to improve functional flow and increase process fluidity.
• Prepared project plans and business cases to determine project scopes, resource utilization.
• Defined business functional requirements across accounting (G/L), payables (A/P), Job Costing, Purchasing, Sales, and Homebuilder in support of system enhancements to meet business needs.
Tyco International Inc., Princeton NJ, (Now Covidien) Healthcare and Plastics manufacturer with sales of $39B Implementation Project Lead Manager July 2003 to June 2005
Rollout of JD Edwards Systems including IT Infrastructure and Supply Chain Optimization initiatives internationally in 15 countries realizing 20% cost savings in Supply Chain and G&A O/H areas.
• Managed JDE/Enterprise implementation projects constituting 10-15 FTE resources having $15M project scope; VMI initiatives, directed project completion on time, compiled functional and technical specifications, configuration for Portugal/Germany.
• Configured JDE/Enterprise system to adhere affiliates/sites process and functional requirements.
• Provided JDE/Enterprise functional training to all affiliates users for Enterprise One 810 A/P, PO, A/R, Sales & G/L; provided month-end JDE/Enterprise assistance as a part of ‘Go Live’
• Facilitated and rendered JDE/ Enterprise Production support that include application issue/resolution, preparing JE adjustment/reconciliation and create specialized ad-hoc reports.
• Evaluated JDE/ Enterprise maintenance and licensing issues to perform IT restructuring.
• Formulated and design ad-hoc project driven documents: JDE/ Enterprise training documents, JDE Presentation, Budgets and Contingency Plans etc.
Sony Music Enterprise Inc., New York, NY, Media and entertainment with sales of Y115B
Project/Financial Manager August 1999 to March 2003
Managed implementation, administration and upgrades of JDE Systems for SME internationally in 28 countries; streamlined, standardized processes leading to cost savings of 15%.
• Oversaw compliance of capital expenditures $20M of 28 international affiliates and directed 20-30 FTE resources to execute core corporate strategy worldwide of JDE World Implementations.
• Managed JDE Y2K, Euro, One World, JDE/PO, GRS/JDE and GEAC/JDE interface projects; B2B and B2C initiatives; directed project completion on time, on budget realizing increase profitability of 15%.
• Provided AS/400, JDE One World, and Core Modification programs support for new and existing JDE installations: New implementations (e.g., Central America, India), Existing JDE installations in Asia, Australia, and Latin America to facilitate uniform reporting to NY.
• Streamlined month-end closing process and generate monthly financials: Rendered level 1 support to 4 plant and 8 Latin American affiliates, level 2 support to European affiliates (12 countries).
• Directed all accounting facets of Monthly Closing: prepare P&L, handled contractual agreements & negotiations, monitor payroll expenses (Peoplesoft/Kronos Interface).
• Supervised the One World G/L account setup; inter-company JE posting, Inventory reconciliation and payroll; creating World writer and SQL; executing and uploading JDE/Hyperion interfaces using net-soft.
Similar ResumesSecurity Consultant
Cherry Hill Mall, NJ - project scheduler, cissp, grc, bsee, sqa,...TV/Radio Host/Reporter
North Caldwell, NJ - bob, denise, therapist, melanie, psychiatric,...Senior Solaris Engineer / Administrator
NJ - engineer, dba, administrator, unix, oracle, linux,...Jd Edwards Project Management Manager Business
College Park, GA - cnc, developer, business analyst, oracle,...jd edwards ,project management, operations management
woodland hills, CA - business analysis, demantra, groom,...Damon Gims Resume
Houston, TX - sap, analyst, sql, houston, cognos,...Sales/Marketing/Management/Customer Service
Cherry Hill, NJ - adwords, computer networking, ebay, php, amazon,...SAP Project Manager
Clifton, NJ - ship building, mba finance, osi, ps, end user, sap,...Recruiter
East Orange, NJ - perm, elevator, dice, hayes, developer, recruiter,...Sql Server Project Management Business Data Manager
Newark, DE - contracted, ssas, opt, arbor, ssis, ssrs,...