|James A. Lobb
**** *. *******
Indianapolis, IN *6239 Telephone: Cell 317-***-****, 317-***-****, (if no answer please leave message) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a self-starting and motivated individual with 15 years in the manufacturing environment. Also, I am a family man looking for an opportunity to work and grow with a reliable and stable company.
I have 15 years experience in welding with all aspects of steel fabrication to include layout, welding, fitter and blueprint reading. In addition, I have machining experience with punch press, drill press, shear and stamping operations to include Fork Truck operator (License by Steel Supply & Engineering).
Presently at CraneWerks, 511 N. Rangeline Rd, Morristown, In.
1999 to 2010, Steel Supply & Engineering, 2902 Tobey Dr. Indianapolis 317-***-****
In this position I started as a Fitter/Welder and quickly progressed to a Layout position. Job involved laying out various types of beams, columns and bent plate. I regularly analyzed blue prints and made adjustments for any discrepancies. In my position I consistently demonstrated leadership by being a team coordinator, organized work flow and insisted on a high quality product. Safety was also a high priority. Company relocated operation out of state. Supervisor: Christian Crosby
1997 to 1999, Geiger & Peters 761 S Sherman Dr. Indianapolis 317-***-****
As a Fitter/Welder I fit beams, crane beams, columns and truss work. I became much more experienced and was open to increasing my knowledge of these areas. Supervisor: Chuck Denton
1995 to 1997, United Steel Fabricators 56th St and Thunderbird Rd (Company is now out of Business)
Entry level position and started as a painter. Experienced in all areas of paint prep and finishing. After a year of that department a welding position opened up. I started stick welding with 6010, 6013 and jet rod. I then started running 035, 045, Mig welding. This position was a great experience for me as I worked with some knowledgeable associates who where willing to teach me things like fitting columns and beams together, fitting plates on the side and inside. Supervisor: Wayne Hampton
1990 to 1994 Graduated at New Palestine High School
1992 to 1994 Walker Career Center Welding Course
Christian B. Crosby, General Manager, Steel Supply & Engineering 317-***-****.
Dan Vance, Business Owner, 317-***-****
Frank Calderone, Geiger & Peters 317-***-****
Similar ResumesExperienced Welder
Granite City, IL
- boilermaker, metallurgy, welder, granite, grinder,...welder/fitter
- fitter, welder, fabricators, lng, cryogenic, flux,...Welder
India, jalandhar, PB
- vivek, jalandhar, 6g, navi, anand, barge, welder,...High School Part Time Engineering Welder .Net
- ivy, maintenence, wed, assemblers, fabricator,...Pipe Fitter,TIG WELDING(all position),Computer litterate.,and man lift
Philippines, Manila, Central Luzon
- batangas, rainbow, orientation, tesda, 1978,...Welder
- plumber, fitter, flux, welder, tig, baldwin, mig,...San Diego Welding Welder Manufacturing Work Experience
- rod, 1990, presses, shipbuilding, boilermaker,...Ironworker / Leadman / Structural Welder
- etp, erector, rails, pile, bucket, shipbuilding,...Certified Welder
- welder, hr, certified, us,...Experience Welder Saudi Arabia Project Work India
India, Thrissur, KL
- abudhabi, smaw, 6g, dyncorp, riyadh, 1500, b1,...