Caledonia, Michigan 49316
To obtain a position as an Associate Council for a Commercial Products Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan
• Attorney licensed in the State of Michigan, civil and criminal litigation experience. Excellent analytical, research, writing and organizational skills. Successful legal career marked by extensive experience working with and communicating with State and local elected officials and community leaders.
• Federal Agent. Federal law enforcement training and extensive experience investigating cases involving fraud and misappropriation of Government funds.
• U.S. Marine Corps Officer, Command experience, Top Secret Security Clearance
Attorney Experience working with local and County Government Officials specifically providing legal research and opinions involving Municipal Legal issues. Reviewing municipality contracts, policies and procedures and providing written reports and training sessions to municipal staff and appointed commissions regarding corrective actions. Insuring that municipalities were updated and informed of legal developments and changes in laws and regulations.
Federal Agent Experience as a Federal Agent with Naval Criminal Investigative Service. Assigned as lead Agent responsible for Management of NCIS offices at Naval Air Station, Glenview, Illinois. Successfully managed office and maintained records. Recognized for establishing field office policies and procedures. Investigated fraud and white collar crimes at Naval Air Station, Glenview, Illinois. Advised Base Commander and various Military Units stationed at the Base on corrective actions to insure compliance with US Government security procedures recording keeping regulations. Assisting U.S. Attorneys in preparation of matters for Grand Jury hearings and prosecution.
Civil Litigation Experience representing public and private sector clients in civil litigation. Experience in legal research and writing briefs, and legal opinions.
Legal Assistance Extensive experience working with and communicating with State and local elected officials and community leaders. Extensive experience in research and analysis of legal issues and proven ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing with diverse municipal officials and private citizen. Extensive experience assisting municipal clients with compliance with State and Federal statutes and regulations.
Community Service Volunteer with Cooley Law School and ABA Veterans Legal Assistance Program. Responsible for providing assistance to Military personnel prior to deployment to Iraq and/or Afghanistan.
Lt. Col. United States Marine Corps. Commanded 4th Marine Corps Tactical Air Command Center insured personnel and equipment were prepared for major exercises and deployment. In Charge of detachment mobilized and successfully deployed to Europe during Operation Desert Storm.
• Special Agent – Naval Criminal Investigative Service – Great Lakes, IL
• Assistant Director of Security – LaSalle National Bank – Chicago, IL
• Attorney – Municipal Consulting Service – Grand Rapids & Gaylord, Michigan
• Attorney – Young, Graham, Elsenheimer & Wendling, PC – Bellaire, Michigan
• Director of Land Use Services – Otsego County – Gaylord, Michigan
• United States Marine Corps
B.S.- Criminal Justice; Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
J.D.- Law; Chicago Kent College of Law, Chicago, IL
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center; Glynco, GA
Registered Nurse Training
Kissimmee, FL - r.n., registered nurse, nurse, assisting, surgical,...
North Bend, NE - hole, information systems, letter, chain, sigma,...
Hematology/Oncology Regulatory Data Manager, CCRP
Albany, GA - oncology, albany, clinical, clinical research,...
Equity Trader, Options Trader
United States - trader, trading, series, hedge, pacific, francisco,...
Power Plant Technician
India, Bhadrachalam, AP - power plant, dcs, thermal power, turbine, kuwait,...
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - makati, compressor, refrigeration, chiller, pumps,...
Humble, TX - coder, biller, medical biller, collector,...