PATRICK JOSEPH MCHARGUE***** **** **** *****
• Saint Louis, Missouri 63146314-***-****
MARKETING MANAGER / COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Results-driven professional with demonstrated success driving continual business expansion through exceptional messaging, creative strategy development, and in-depth market analysis. Collaborative leader, experienced raising overall performance expectations and ensuring seamless cooperation among diverse personnel. Talented communicator, proficient developing productive professional networks, generating high-impact messaging, delivering engaging presentations, and producing complete client satisfaction. A few areas of expertise include:
Business Development • Collaborative Leadership • Brand & Marketing Strategy • Communication
Professional Networks • Market Analysis • Message Development • Project Management • Training
Public Relations • Targeted Marketing • Creative Strategy • Vendor Evaluation • P&L • Innovation
HALO BRANDED SOLUTIONS • St. Louis, Missouri • 2011-Present
Industry-leading promotional products distributor, producing $200M annually.
Strategic Sales & Marketing Manager
Direct wide range of critical business development efforts, identifying underserved target marketing segments, researching business growth potential, communicating with sales team to gain additional information, and developing strategic objectives in alignment with overall company goals.
• Perform in-depth analysis to determine messaging impact on sales within each segment.
• Collaborate with Senior Vice President to fine tune strategic plans, ensuring consistently strong performance.
• Boosted business growth by 31% in Greek, athletic, and foodservice segments by generating actionable and effective marketing plans.
• Spearheaded development of robust and responsive social networking presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
DOT FOODS • St. Louis, Missouri • 2009-2011
Largest food redistributor in America, employing 3,000 personnel.
District Sales Manager
Led highly successful business growth efforts throughout Michigan and Northwest Ohio, rapidly producing $35M in sales. Conducted investigation and analysis of buying patterns and interests, both for individual customers and for overall markets.
• Developed extensive network of productive client relationships through in-person, email, and over-the-phone communication.
• Collaborated closely with local brokers and direct reps to identify new opportunities and ensure complete client satisfaction.
• Expanded sales base by 14% for protein and dairy categories.
• Maintained exceptional record of closing on 72% of new supplier business growth opportunities.
• Generated 11% growth of Heinz business within customer base through intensive efforts involving sales messaging via phone, email, and fax.
ESPRESSO ETC! • Columbia, Missouri • 2007-2008
Mid-Missouri Development Representative
Spearheaded development and implementation of business plan for start-up gourmet espresso machine company.
• Succeeded selling numerous espresso machines through sales efforts and presentations to campus organizations.
Master of Business Administration • Cum Laude
Graduation Speaker for inaugural class of Global MBA Program at Webster University Cities traveled to includes: Geneva, Switzerland
Leiden, The Netherlands • London, United Kingdom • Shanghai, China • Vienna, Austria
Bachelor of Arts in History • Minor in Business Administration
University of Missouri Columbia • Columbia, Missouri
President, Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity • Alpha Tau Omega Board of Trustees
Committee Member, Dot Foods Food Show, Holiday Party and Charity Committees
Toastmasters International Member