Engineer Management Experience Project Network
Name :-Jyotirmoy Das. Mobile:-842*******
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternative mail-ID:- email@example.com Land line no :- 03451-250674
Want to work in an environment, which provides me to work with new responsibilities, challenges and at the same time add value to me as an individual and sharpen my skills.
• Around 3 year & 10 months of rich experience in Installation, commissioning, Integration . now working in nokia siemens network pvt ltd as a OMCR engineer, before it i had been working in 3guys network pvt as a project engineer on Vodafone and airtel network sience 2 years. before that i had been working in 4th party vendor for experience on MW allingment and bts installation gsm and MW antenna installation.
• Skilled in implementation and integration of new cell sites, Installation, Commissioning, and Maintenance of BTS.
• Excellent relationship management and communication abilities with skills in extending technical support to clients.
Current Employer : nokia siemens network pvt Ltd (outsource of MAFOI).
Designation : BSS field support OMCR Engineer (PTID Engg.)
Project : Bharti Airtel(KOLKATA CIRCLE)
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
Around 3 year (june 2008 TO june 2011) of rich experience in
• Integrating and commissioning of NOKIA equipments like FLEXI (in door, out door) BTS, FIU operating with 900 & 1800 MHz.
• Integrating and commissioning of ERICSSON BTS.
• Working experience of integration of NSN Flexi , ULTRA ,METRO BTS,
• All the installation, commissioning & fault rectification for NOKIA FIU 19E, RRI, E1/T1, FIFA, FIPA.
• Work for all the installation and commissioning of SDH & PDH NOKIA Microwave Radio.
• Integration of new BTS sites with the BSC.
• Trouble shooting during commissioning & integration process.
• Trouble shooting and fault finding of different NOKIA equipment parts like TRX, PWSB, ESMA, FIFA,BOIA,BB2F,RRI, E1T1, etc and replacing the faulty cards.
• Internal and external alarm management of all sites by logging into the BTS and finding the faulty cards for replacing them.
• Works for SEGMENTATION, SWAPPING and CABEX.
• Works upon AUTO-DTRX & SPLLITING.
• Traffic allocation as per the Requirement.
Making Cross connections & E1 Bypassing on FIFA transmission card.
• E1 Patching at BSC & Backbone sites or link sites.
Co-ordination and supervision to clear the punch points of the sites for doing the Acceptance Test (AT) on proper time. AT done (Power and VSWR measurement by bird site master for near about 80 sites)
• Responsible for testing calls, handovers and verifying all external alarms reporting from OMCR. Responsible for all technical issues / fault diagnosis at BTS, end-to-end testing the performance of the individual tributaries. Give online support to my teammates.
Hardware up gradation in BTS to improve Network performance.
• Creating BTS, BCF and IDU database in BSC.
• Creating and handling EDGE TRX of GSM network.
• Plotting, creating and handling GPRS of GSM network
• Working experience of alignment.
• Working experience of installation, commissioning, alignment of NEC PDH & SDH link.
• Working experience of installation, commissioning and alignment of neoi, ipassolink and paso V4 equipments.
• Working experience of installation, commissioning, alignment of Ceragon XPIC link
Around 10 months (june 2011 TO now) of rich experience in
• Troubleshooting and co-ordination with site Engineer from OMCR.
• Creating database for the BTS sites in the BSC.
• Implementation of GPRS & EDGE in the GSM network.
• Performance Management(SMS Report, TLUI update, Licence Expiry, BL-TRX,BL-BTS,BL-RSL,BCCH missing, Outage Report Correction)
• like trx creation ,deletion,sector creations,alarms creation and deletions ,EDAP expanssion Through commands and different types of commands of BSC related and different types of trouble shooting ,alarm history checking, alarm monitoring and escalation, BCSU switchover,ET reset , checking ET working or not,ET error determination,BCCH shifting,GTRX shifting and different types of report preparing etc
• Report Management (OMCR Report from Nokia-Network Doctor(ND) and Report Builder ,Network Outage Report, Current Outage Report, etc).
• Configuration Management & co-ordination for Troubleshooting RF parameters.
• Creation of new cell sites, Troubleshooting BTS using BTS Manager.
• Setting the specific RF parameters and creation for the site to be integrated: BSC id, BCF id, BTS id, LAC, CI, BCCH frequency, ARFCN frequency TCH frequencies, cell hopping and handover parameters.
• Defining, analysis and monitoring KPIs reports on network, area and BSC level.
• Defining and monitoring “worst objects” reports at BTS, adjacency and TRX level, as well as troubleshoot them by recommending parameter changes, hardware changes in case of hardware problem.
• In a project, coordinating and validating the technical work of 1 or 2 RF engineers.
• Troubleshooting customer complaint regarding voice and data calls.
• Report generation of Daily Cell outage, and analysis.
• BCF/ BTS / TRX /TRE, BTS HO parameters database creation and deletion.
• Fault management and configuration management of BSS BCF, BTS and BSC.
• Report generation of Performance management, Fault management, Configuration management and outage window.
• Analysis of network GOS and GPRS GOS using Nokia Reporter and generation of reports.
Preventive maintenance of end to end connectivity of BSS with OSS server
FLEXI HYBRID Training. from NSN,BHUBNESHWAR.
Practically exposed to MS-Office and Internet applications.
Reliable to get acquainted with any new Telecom S/W .
B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engg.)- In 2008 Mallabhum Institute of Engineering & Technology, Bishnupur,Bankura,West Bengal.
Diploma((Electronics and Tele Communication Engg.)- In 2005 M.B.C Institute of Engineering & Technology, Burdwan,West Bengal.
10th - In 1999 from Palashan.M.M High School,Palashan,Burdwan,West Bengal.
10+2th –In 2001 from Swami Vola Nanda Vidyatan.
Name : Jyotirmoy Das
Date of Birth : 16th August.1983.
Father’s Name : Mr. Ramranjan Das
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : Bengali, English & Hindi
Land line no : 03451-250674
Mobile No : 842*******
I hereby solemnly affirm that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and understanding.
Full name: JYOTIRMOY DAS
Contact no: 842******* & 968*******
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Current location: kolkata
Preferred location: Kolkata,abroad
Total Experience: 3yrs 10 months
Relevant Experience: 2 yrs
Current Organization: nokia Siemens networks
Designation: faultmanagement technician
Current CTC: 20000/months
Expected CTC: negotiable
Notice period: 1 months
Date of birth: 16/08/1983
Home town: burdwan
Willing to work with Ericsson, Kolkata (Y/N): y
Highest Qualification and name of the University: b-tech(WBUT)
technician resumes in Kolkata, WB, India
engineer resumes in Kolkata, WB, India
manager resumes in Kolkata, WB, India
home resumes in Kolkata, WB, India
rf resumes in Kolkata, WB, India
configuration management resumes
Similar ResumesEngineer Management Manufacturing Quality Development
- plant information, bioanalytical, epic, bms, cmo,...Manager Project Quality Control Engineer Construction
Las Vegas, NV
- engineering project, tug, maid, reservoir,...Customer Service
India, Coimbatore, TN
- airtel, incharge, implant, coimbatore, associated,...Project Manager Engineer Customer Quality Assurance
- pat, manager engineer, email address,...Management Customer Project Sales Executive Manager
India, Jaipur, RJ
- threshold, rj, mc, opex, deposit, tata, attitude,...Sales consultant.
- karnataka, mnc, bpo, ganesh, father, pu, airtel,...Engineer Quality Network Sales Drive Test Project
India, Pune, MH
- far, agilent, interference, timing, meerut, nsn,...Contact Plz
India, gurgaon, HR
- btech, plz, sharma, vodafone, territory manager,...Business Project Data Management Manager Oracle
- datastage, data modeling, universe, editors, oltp,...ITIL certified, five years experienced Business Systems Analyst
Canada, Toronto, ON
- crawler, cmdb, srs, filenet, reasoning, ecm, itsm,...