Professional Commercial Truck Driver
OTR PROFFESIONAL COMMERCIAL TRUCK DRIVER, FOOD SEVERVICE,RETAIL & ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISITANT- to promote the willingness to work and be dependable in all areas of retail, food service, industrial, data entry and administrative work, logistics and product distribution.
Driven more than 300,000 miles over the road freight to 48 states. Able to keep and maintain a legal log document of total hours driven daily. Talent for quickly mastering technology – Familiar with most Microsoft documents. Software capabilities include Lotus, Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Worked in accounts management with Cingular Wireless/ AT&T. Developed a relationship with customer service through non-commission based and commission based sales in retail. Held positions such as food service manager and trainer in restaurant level cooking.
Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills. Not afraid to take on the challenge of adapting to daily changes.
General Office Skills Computer Savvy
Marketing & Sales
Professional CDL driver
CUSTOMER SERVICE/MARKETING/PROBLEM SOLVING
Oversee front-office operations and provide impeccable customer service:
o Satisfied supply demands for a military based warehouse and distributor.
o Transported freight through 48 states to bumerous customers.
Develop and implement strategic marketing plan for business:
o Started a home based lunch catering service.
o Advertised and delivered to regular clients on a daily basis.
DETAIL MASTERY & ORGANIZATION
Trained co-workers in restaurant customer care and food preparation.
Worked in warehouse management and secured over 2 million dollars of aviation equipment for the Armed
• 1996-1998 United States Air Force
• 2001-2008 Food service management and cooking.
• 2005-2007 Cellular sales and customer care.
• 2008 Retail sales of electronics.
• 2008 Catering and delivery home business.
• 2006-2009 Computer repair and upgrade technology
• 2009-2010 Professional Truck Driver
1995- St. Martin High School senior class graduate.
1996-1998 Academy of the Air Force graduate.
2001-2003 Attended Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College.
2009 SEC Truck Driving Academy.
NOTE: I am available for employment immediately and I can be contacted any time of the day. Thank you for reviewing my resume and I hope that my experience was communicated well enough to be considered for a meet and greet. I look forward to hearing from your department of Human Resources. Thank You.
Kahlilah C. Broom
539 26th Street Gulfport Ms 39507
(228) ***-****/323-7613 email@example.com
Similar ResumesSenior Construction and Design Project Manager
Baton Rouge, LA
- aruba, contract administration, concert, coleman,...Experienced CDL-A Driver with Hazmat & TWIC seeks local position
- otr, ebay, doubles, cdl, twic card, avon, twic,...Project Manager Sales Sheet Metal Service Construction
- truckdriver, kettle, enviromental, otr, roofer,...Truck Driver
Albert Lea, MN
- otr, home daily, tailor, doubles, cdl, tanker,...CDL driver
- cdl driver, cdl, driver, yrs, mike, class, driving,...driver
- otr, refrigerators, cdl driver, route sales,...Truck Driver CDL Class A Hazmat, Tanker, TWIC
Spring Hill, FL
- factories, truck driver cdl, dade, driver cdl,...Truck Driver
Colorado Springs, CO
- otr, doubles, gravel, cdl, haul, tanker, fulltime,...CMT
Las Vegas, NV
- calcium, l1, cavity, optometry, spine, supplements,...Medical Transcriptionist
Las Vegas, NV
- calcium, cavity, l1, optometry, spine, supplements,...