|Harold L. Yarbrough
** ******* ******, ********, *** York 11520
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Home: 516-***-**** Alternate 516-***-****
Summary of Qualifications
Over 13 years of combined collections, sales and customer service experience.
• Professional Collector: Strong verbal & written communication skills, ability to communicate clearly with both internal & external customers.
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills. Effective and efficient organizational skills. Excellent business judgment, strategic thinking.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and financial analysis; efficiently responds to questions from senior management staff.
• Superb attention to detail; Ability to effectively present to and discuss information with senior management. Solid ability to resolve issues effectively. Self starter; able to take initiative and make decisions with minimal direction in a high pressure environment.
• Solid time management skills with ability to prioritize to successfully balance multiple tasks and requests.
• Ability to coordinate activities and efforts within a “team oriented” environment. Team player with excellent people skills.
• Exhibits a “results oriented” approach to role, assignments and responsibilities. Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
2008-2009- Michael Wayne Investment Corporation Norfolk, Virginia
Automotive finance collection specialist responsible for the collections of past due balances on automotive financed accounts. Duties included daily customer contact by phone, fax, e-mail and certified mailings. Skip tracing duties performed using Accurint skip program. Ensured that policies and procedures of collection activities were followed in accordance with FDCPA regulations. Documentation of all customer correspondence. Customer retention procedures followed on requested volunteer surrenders of all collateral outside of repossession guidelines.
2007-2008- Consumer Portfolio Services Chesapeake, VA
Military Back End Collector:
Automotive finance recovery specialist responsible for the collections of past due balances on existing military and ex-military accounts. Duties include daily customer contact by phone, auto -dialer, mail and fax correspondence. Skip tracing duties performed using Skip Master and Accurint skip programs. Performs asset research through on line services, including investigation and verification of real estate assessor’s office records in preparation of legal processing of non-paying accounts. Responsible for approval of extensions and due date changes. Ensured that policies and procedures of collection activities were followed in accordance with FDCPA regulations. Customer retention procedures followed on requested volunteer surrenders of all collateral outside of repossession guidelines.
2005-2007- Craftsmanship by Weathersby Virginia Beach, VA
Responsible for the coordination, scheduling and completion of restored antique furniture deliveries throughout Tidewater and North Carolina. Handled customer problems, questions and concerns regarding deliveries and returns. Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of company vehicles. Maintained the highest level of customer satisfaction in service.
2004-2005- Trans Coastal Mortgage Virginia Beach, VA
Processed conventional FHA and non-conforming mortgage loans. Ordered appraisals, title work and surveys. Performed internal review of all loans processed. Coordinated closings with parties involved. Underwrote conventional mortgage loans to ensure adherence to guidelines. Worked closely with loan officers to obtain documents and financial information from borrowers.
2001-2004 USA Discounters Norfolk, VA
Responsible for the collection of 120+day military and civilian accounts. Daily customer contact by phone and certified mailings. Skip tracing duties performed using Merlin, Skip Master and Accurint programs. Performed asset research through on line services including investigation and verification of assessor office records in preparation of legal processing of non-paying accounts. Ensured that policies and procedures of collection activities were followed in accordance with FDCPA and HIPPA regulations. Documentation of all correspondence within Atlas collection program.
1998-2000 Aarons Rental Purchase Portsmouth, VA
Responsible for the collection of past due consumer accounts of furniture and appliance purchases on rent to own terms. Performed daily customer contact by phone and field visits. Duties included sales, delivery of merchandise, in home set up and account maintenance. Established payment and call back schedules. Responsible for order approvals, releases and delivery schedules. Maintained weekly close ratio of 3% or less.
1996-1998 GSH Real Estate Virginia Beach, VA
Professionally licensed to assist home buyers and sellers in the purchasing and marketing of real property.
Member: National Association of Realtors
Virginia Association of Realtors
Tidewater Association of Realtors
1991-1996 MSC Industrial Supply Melville, NY
Responsible for the collection of past due commercial accounts. Daily customer contact by phone, fax, e-mail and certified mailings. Performed daily delivery verification and proof of delivery through direct line and on line services provided by UPS and Fed-Ex services. Authorized releases of orders and scheduled payment arrangements. Documentation of all customer correspondence and file maintenance of entire portfolio.
1998-1999 Tidewater Tech Chesapeake, VA
Personal Computer Repair and Network Administration
1986-1989 Johnson C. Smith University Charlotte, NC
Business Administration 3.0 GPA
1984-1986 Northeastern Christian Jr. College Villanova, PA
Business Administration 2.85 GPA
Volunteer Experience & Awards Received
Sentara Leigh Medical Center- Physical Therapy Department
Plaza Recreation- Basketball and Baseball Coach
Who’s Who in America’s High Schools 1984 (Sports Edition)
America’s High School's Outstanding Names and Faces 1984 Edition
1984 Delaware High School State Basketball Champion (Captain)
Similar ResumesManager Customer Service Business Management Sales
- repossession, fdcpa, flowers, atlas, reinforcement,...Medical Collections Specialist
- assitant, interventional, therapist, pip,...Collections
- electrical mechanical, fdcpa, hvac technician,...Customer Service Manager Business Management Call Center
- repossession, collector, para, reinforcement,...New York Manager Accounts Receivable Business
New York, NY
- navision, yellow, movie, tc, elite, alberta,...Manager Sales Customer Service Management Medical Billing
- attendance, medical biller, authorization, denials,...Manager Customer Service Assistant Management
Huntington Station, NY
- vacancy, motivational, hired, collector, recruiter,...Customer Service Experience Years Accounts Software
Howard Beach, NY
- collector, foreclosure, skip, default, howard,...Sales Manager Management Accounts Account Maintenance
- bernard, gonzalez, sales reps, clifton, collector,...Manager Office Service Customer Assistant Business
New York, NY
- collector, unpaid, pr, debt, immediate, th, teller,...