Miguel Veloz Ramos***** ********* ****
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Phone #: (281) ***-****
My objective is to obtain a position within a company where I can use my skills attained throughout my career and to facilitate professional and comprehensive contribution in a timely and skillful method.
Proficient and familiar with an assortment of programming languages, concepts and technologies, including:
• AutoCAD Rel.12 thru 2010
• Microstation 95SE & Version 8
• Microsoft Office Suite 2003 & above
• CADWorx P&ID 2010
• Adobe Suite CS2
• Foto Finish Software
• Shelby Resource Calendar Software
• Easy Worship Software
Remington College, (Houston TX)
Associates Degree in Computer Networking - 2003 to 2005
American Intercontinental University (Houston, TX)
Bachelor Degree in Digital Graphics Design - 2005 to 2007
(Read, speak and write)
Spanish (Native, Puerto Rican) , English (excellently fluent)
The Fort Bend Church Sugar Land, TX Part Time
Operations/Facilities Support December ‘11 to Present
In charge of ensuring that all necessary preparations for the proper function of a community church are executed in a proper and timely method. Through the direction of the Director of Operations duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Arriving to church in a timely manner in order to grant access to fellow church staff members into the facility during the week.
• Facilitating access to church members for cyclical weekly ministries and Worship Service on Sundays.
• The use of Foto Finish, Microsoft Office Suite, Shelby Resource Calendar, Easy Worship and other tools to successfully prepare materials and media associated with the operations during Sunday Worship services.
• Set-up and break-down of church facilities (i.e., classrooms, coffee café and sanctuary) including tables, chairs, podiums, audio/visual equipment and anything else pertaining to the successful running of church business.
BP America (SOS Staffing) Durango, CO Full Time, Contract
Drafter (Integrity Management Team, Natural Gas) August ‘09 to February, ‘11
Produced and corrected P&ID’s, PFD’s, MFD’s, Valve Can, Plot Plan and Detailed Equipment Drawings for the San Juan Basin and Northern New Mexico areas.
• Discussed with Engineers, Project Managers and Team Leads the best resolutions for the development, maintenance and replacement of various components and instrumentation on Wellheads, Meter Stations, Gas Separators, Pump Stations, Lift Stations and Gas Distribution Plants.
• Conferred with GIS department to generate a new efficient system that would Integrate AutoCAD with the existing GPS program for effortlessly locating Meter Stations, Valve Cans and Wellhead Stations using Master Sheet Drawings located in AutoCAD.
• Performed field work achieving walk-downs and as-builds for said drawings.
Mustang Engineering, Katy, TX Full Time
Drafter/Designer (Special Projects Team) June ’07 to May ‘08
Closely worked with Engineers, Project Managers and Sr. Designers in the execution of P&ID, Elevation, PFD and Equipment Detail drawings in the oil and gas industry to proficiently complete and submit high quality project drawing to clients nationally and internationally. I conducted walk-downs at several locations in Houston, TX for as-builds. I have participated in the Revamp of the NCRA Oil/Gasoline Refinery in McPherson, KS generating Isometric field sketches to later convert into AutoCAD format.
Siemens E&A (PDS Technical) Full Time, Contract
Drafter iii November ’06 to June ‘07
Produced, corrected and finalized P&ID’s and Isometric drawings for various local, regional and international clients using AutoCAD ’04 and Microstation Version 8. Also, I have contributed as team lead in various regional projects to guarantee efficient work flow and integrity of client drawings.