THOMAS “JAYE” WALKER, III
ADDISON, TEXAS 75001
Results oriented Business to Business sales professional with experience in developing a business as well as running an established business. Determined and instituted metrics to measure success of the enterprise to improve the overall business model.
Sales/DEI Experience MS Office Suite P & L Responsibility
Time Management Problem-Solving Team Building
Sales Force Software Marketing Analysis Personnel Management
RELIANT ENERGY, Irving, TX 2008-2009
• Salesperson of the Month for the North Texas Region (January 2009, February 2009 and May 2009)
• Sold in excess of 50,000 Kilowatt Hours of power on a monthly basis.
• Consistently exceeded sales quota during 2008 and 2009 by over 5 percent.
• Selected as an ad hoc Inside Sales Representative during Fourth Quarter 2008 and the First Quarter 2009.
• Trained and Mentored newly hired Sales Associates.
UNIFIRST, Mesquite, TX 2006-2007
• Nominated to attend President’s Club – A national Top Sales Group meeting in Boston, MA
• Developed an unmanaged sales territory and returned it to profitability.
WASTE MANAGEMENT INC., Lewisville, TX 2004-2006
Major Account Representative
• Took an un-worked, unmanaged territory and returned it to a profitable territory.
• Provided customers with full-term, ‘round the clock service.
• Secured waste services contracts worth over $265,000 annually in 2005.
• Instituted a partnership between the Sales Team and Waste Management Customer Service to decrease inbound call volume by 3% in 2005.
SMOOTHIE FACTORY, Arlington, TX 2002-2004
Owner, General Manager
• Increased sales revenue by an average of 12% over most recent 12-month time span.
• Limited staff attrition to 19% annualized over most recent six-month time span.
• Initiated staff opportunity to provide feedback on ways to service customer.
• Provided customers with different options, varying by month, on sale items in the store. For example, each month offering sales tied in with health slogan of the month.
• Increased sales of nutritional products to raise sales mix from 11% nutritional products to 28% nutritional products.
CAPITAL ONE FINANCIAL SERVICES, Fort Worth, Plano and Irving, TX 1996-2002
Call Center Senior Manager
Provided strategic and tactical oversight over inbound and outbound call center collections. Maintained responsibility for ensuring specific collection goals were met within each group on a monthly basis.
• Drove Risk Staffing Inbound Department’s average handle time down from 369 seconds in January to 226 seconds in July 2002 resulting in six FTE Savings.
• Implemented Agent Set Recall strategy for Partnership Finance outbound early and late stage accounts, raising outbound contact rate from 13.5% to 15.8%.
• Led a team tasked with transition of Late Stage Department from Dallas/Fort Worth to the James River Center in Richmond, VA.
Document Management Senior Manager, Loan Origination’s Division (2000-2001)
• Created an individual scorecard for monthly performance in Titles and Imaging Departments.
• Installed WinOcular Software, new imaging software that provided greater lookup capability and a better system of aggregating documents scanned.
• Improved productivity within Imaging through a greater understanding of the metrics in that area by utilization of a scoring system for each representative.
• Partnered with Sales and Vehicle Remarketing to reduce number of outstanding titles on new auto loans from 22% to 17% over a six-month span.
Senior Project Manager, Loan Servicing Division (1999-2000)
Responsible for creating and improving upon the metrics throughout all non-call center loan-servicing divisions.
• Project Lead for implementation of Late Fee assessment for existing and new loans, which resulted in approximately $2.1M assessed fee revenue over 18-month period.
• Implemented metrics based scorecard system for associates assigned to off-line and manual departments within Loan Servicing.
• Operational lead for scope, implementation and automation of back office systems (Bankruptcy, Vehicle Remarketing, etc.).
• Implemented an audit system that identified Western Union payment processing errors, reducing error rate for Western Union payment postings from 1.8% to .7%.
• Scoped business requirements and oversaw purchase and installation of Voice Response Unit for Loan Servicing.
• Wrote and initiated an Attrition Reduction plan increasing active level of involvement for site management team. Reduced attrition from 32% to 23%.
Senior Manager, Risk Operations (1996-1999)
Oversaw implementation of new start up collections enterprise for the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Charged with oversight of five outbound collection teams.
• Tested determined functionality of a new outbound auto dialer calling system.
• Oversaw numerous start up and operations from initial associate recruiting to the implementation of dialer calling strategies.
• Wrote and implemented Site Attrition Reduction Plan and attrition was reduced by 28% (annualized) over previous 14-months.
CITICORP CREDIT SERVICES, INC., Richardson, TX 1993-1996
UNITED STATES ARMY, TRANSPORTATION CORPS, Worldwide Locales 1986-1993
Farmers Branch Chamber of Commerce
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Virginia Union University, Richmond, VA
Sales and Sales Management, Territory Management
The Colony, TX - farmers, representatives, sales representatives,...
Data Entry Customer
TX - farmers, rating, location, customs, brokerage,...
Lewisville, TX - farmers, epic, invoices, underwriter,...
Bilingual, Good verbal and written communication skills, Outgoing
Farmers Branch, TX - farmers, speak, branch, spanish, school,...
The Colony, TX - nigeria, farmers, lagos, python, nov, helpdesk,...
Addison, TX - staff, vehicles, warehouse, reach, outbound,...
Customer Service Sales
Dallas, TX - farmers, csr, sell, admin, outside sales,...