**** ***** ***** *** *******, GA 30076
Cell: 404-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICE DELIVERY
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICE CENTER EXPERIENCE
Dynamic human resources professional with a strong operational background complemented by hands-on management experience. Proven ability to lead multi-site teams; implement processes and systems that improve efficiency and reduce costs; and align HR as a strategic, value-added business partner. Strong background in HCM solutions, HRO Service Delivery; excellent communication, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills.
HRO Service Delivery HCM Solutions Process Engineering/Re-engineering Organizational Development Recruitment & Retention Conflict Resolution Performance Management Training & Development Workforce Planning Team Leadership
NORTHGATEARINSO, INC. (NGA), Atlanta, GA, 2002 to present
Global HR software and services provider based in the UK, with operations in the Americas, Canada, and EMEA; previously doing business as ARINSO International and Argus Integrated Solutions; acquired by Northgate and KKR in 2007
HRSC North America Manager, 2009 – August 2011
• Responsible for ensuring the use of BPO off-shoring is maximized
o Increased off-shoring percentages from 21% in FY ’07/08 to 35% in FY ’08/09
o Increased off-shoring percentages from 35% in FY ’08/09 to 90% in FY ’09/10
• Establish and Manage BPO operations standards, and policies based on best practices. Directs implementation and execution of such policies and practices throughout the BPO department.
• Responsible for hiring, managing and terminating when necessary, positions within the Human Resources Service Center (HRSC).
• Provide project planning for each assigned project, which takes into account budgetary parameters, resource requirements, attainment of short-term and long-term project objectives, reusability of project output, measurements of project effectiveness and coordination with requirements of the HRO clients’ ongoing service requirements.
• Proactively liaise with resources in Argentina, Manila and U.S. to meet daily needs of service center; Work with training and management teams in Argentina to ensure consistency of processes.
• Responsible for implementing global HRO strategy locally.
• Responsible for transition of service delivery post NGA/Convergys merger. Responsibilities included but were not limited to :
o Resource Management Planning
o Training Plan Management and Delivery
o Off-shore Plan Management
o Project Management
o Process Review Meeting with NGA Leadership team
o 3-month remote support post transition.
Data Management Services (DMS) Manager, July 2007 to December 2009
Responsible for the overall Management including hiring, firing and training of up to 19 agents including off-shore (Argentina and Manila) agents.
Mentor, performance management/coaching, skill development, discipline, compensation, etc. of on-shore and off-shore resources.
Monitor team staffing and scheduling to ensure the team has the appropriate level of expertise at all times. Control overtime expenses against budget.
Built strong and foster, effective partnership with client Account Managers in order to develop detailed client knowledge and provide high quality service.
Implement and manage team processes and initiatives in order to satisfy client service level agreements.
Continually evaluate and improves work processes to achieve performance goals.
Research trends and gather customer service benchmarking. Sets and implements standards.
Customer Service Team Lead, October 2004 to December 2005
Manage and train a team of 15 agents to perform assigned tasks in an efficient and professional manner which decreased the workload and improved customer service relations. I was responsible for the training and development, coaching, along with the day-to-day supervision of direct reports.
Establish customer service and performance standards for direct-reports in addition to monitoring the results of each standard.
Develop relationship with HR Managers and recommended changes to improve quality of output and responsiveness from direct reports.
Create and maintain a work environment that was positive, high energy and focused on meeting the business needs. Major responsibility included but not limited:
• Call stats reporting/Daily reporting
• Handling escalated calls
• Communication with the Account Managers
• Client specific Training. Prepared documentation
• Team meetings/One-on-One
• Client/Internal Meetings
• Conducted Interviews
• Performance reviews
• Audit calls
• Validated transactions
• Assisted with all Open Enrollments across clients
Transactions Services Agent , July 2004 to October 2004
Resolve escalated and complex issues in one or more specific process areas which include:
• Organizational Management
• Reporting/Processing-Interfaces(Flexben Cobra, VSP, Towers Perrin Pension File, John Hancock Eligibility, Ask MAYO, RMSA Termination Report and RMSA Census Report
Partner with benefits/vendor management group to ensure accurate communication and administration of client benefits and effective management of client open enrollment process
Research and Resolve complex, escalated client organizational management cases at it relates to basic reorganizations, acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, job changes,
Customer Service Agent, March 2002 to July 2004
Bilingual (Spanish) Representative
Responsible for executing excellent customer service for multiple clients. Assisted existing customers with queries, problem solving, and providing detailed explanation within Service Level Agreement.
Process Annual Enrollments for Multiple clients.
Handle and process all the customer queries received through emails, phones and faxes.
Document all calls and queries to ensure the information is implemented properly.
Comp Benefits, Alpharetta, GA, June 2000 to March 2002
Handled more than 150 in-bound calls per day
Process dental claims and enrollments
Ensure one time call resolution
Verify codes and specifications
Communicate with dental facility to ensure accuracy
Complete tasks efficiently in high pace environment
SAP, AS400, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point
Sullivan Community College
South Fallsburg, NY
Associates Degree -Computer Science
Westchester Community College
Continued Education - Child Psychology
Similar ResumesHR Professional
- hcm, speech, pg, sap, peoplesoft, client services,...Sap functional or suppot
- fico, sara lee, sap bi, sap mm, hcm, bw, mss,...Human Resources Project Management Manager Houston Tx
- hcm, h1b, hrms, houston tx, phr, birthday, breast,...Project manager, Customer Service Manager
- banners, maternity, doc, midtown, bird, plastics,...Customer Service Manager Sales Management Marketing
- stephanie, special education, leasing, submit,...IT Director
- content management, biztalk, wcm, informatica,...SAP HCM Manager
- abap, hcm, sap hr, vacancy, locking, mss, sap abap,...CNC Machinist
- mazak, machinist, cnc machinist, cnc, haas, lathe,...Customer Service Management Human Resources Manager
- hcm, bpo, argus, dms, service delivery, sap,...matthew mckeon
- locking, corning, mine, electricians, matthew,...