CHASTITY CHANTEL HATFIELD
To obtain a position with a nationally recognized organization that will utilize my experience, and training while providing the opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Texas School of Business- Medical Coding and Billing Certificate Houston, Texas
Nov. 2010 to Nov. 2011 Graduation Date: Nov 2011
• CPT Coding • OSHA & HIPAA Certified
• ICD-9 CM Coding • Medical terminology
• Medisoft • CPR Certified, Dec. 2010
University of Phoenix- Psychol. Associates Degree Candidate Houston, Texas
Aug. 2008 to Dec. 2009
• Project Management • Psychology
• MS Office for Professional Staff • English
• Key Board and Documenting and Formatting • Professional Office Procedures
Office Skills Office Management Spreadsheet/Report Records Management Event Management
Filing Front Desk Receptionist
Executive Support Travel Coordination
Computer Skills MS Office MS Excel
MS Word MS Outlook
MS PowerPoint Data entry
08/2011-01/2012 Allied Data Corporation.- Collections Representative Houston, Texas
• Collections, resolve customer service disputes, assist during claims process.
07/2011-08/2011 Dr. Ateki Zaki M.D.- Externship Houston, Texas
• Billing, Practice Fusion, E-Scribing, Prescription Refills, EMR, appointment scheduling, and filing.
03/2010-04/2011 Lane Bryant Houston Texas
• Maintained High level of customer service, unloaded shipping orders and maintained store apperance
02/2008 -01/2009 Wal-Mart- Cashier/Sales Associate Houston, Texas
• Maintained high level customer service, managed freight orders, worked as needed in various departments.
06/2006 -05/2011 BLH Computer Consulting- Admin. Assistant Houston, Texas
• Monitors or oversees the monitoring of a variety of account expenditures; maintains and reconciles budgets for various accounts, Prioritizes and arranges meetings, conferences, and appointments for supervisor; makes all necessary travel arrangements and itineraries, Orders supplies, furniture and equipment in accordance with department guidelines