David Skye Duke
EDUCATION B.S. Computer Science
Georgia Southern University 2004
• Software: Oracle 9, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Visual Paradigm, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visual Studios, MS IIS, Source Safe, Team Foundation, OptiVision, Quality Optimizer
Computer Science Corp – Contracted by Gulfstream 2011 to Present
• Design, implement and modify software written in VB.net for Gulfstream’s newest airplane.
• Have been involved in developing web based applications that maintain the storage, retrieval, and processing of engineering data.
University of Nebraska - Lincoln - Extended Education Department 2007 to 2011
• Designed and implemented software written in C# for entering, updating, and housing student transcripts, reducing user entry time by 2 weeks.
• Analyzed need for payment transaction/storage solution. A third-party merchant’s hosted order page was used and modified to perform credit card transactions for all department online applications that required credit card payments from our end-users.
• Designed and coded payment router for routing return calls from third party payment software to the correct applications on our servers.
• Lead programmer for e-commerce shopping cart application written in C# which encapsulated multiple web stores into one site.
• Within the first year of service, our new web store out preformed the previous year’s web stores by four hundred thousand dollars.
Honeywell Corp. 2005 to 2007
Applications Engineer / Customer Service Tier 1 Help Desk Representative
• Received companywide team acknowledgement for on time and within budget completion for all startups
• Design team member and initial implementation phase team member for Honeywell’s new operating system written in C#
• Coded, tested, and debugged in Honeywell’s latest quality management application release written in C#
• Performed customer site visits and version upgrades for Honeywell’s Optivision application written in Honeywell’s proprietary language as well as a complete startup project involving Honeywell’s Quality Optimizer application written in C#
Honors / Activities
• Certified, Recognizing and resolving conflicts of interest, 2007 Honeywell
• Trainee, Six Sigma Program, 2007 Honeywell
• Certified, Defending Web Applications- Web application Security Essentials, 2009 SANS Inst.
• Member, .Net Group, 2009-2010 Lincoln/Nebraska
Engineer Six Sigma
Pooler, GA - honeywell, black belt, manufacturing engineer,...
Computer Science Manager
Bellevue, WA - honeywell, sensor, miller, egypt, entrepreneur, c#,...
India - honeywell, wcf, mvc, c#, flex, .net, refinery, es,...
Paradise Valley, AZ - honeywell, phd, c#, engineer, bp, dcs, antenna,...
United Kingdom, Chelmsford, ESS - honeywell, fire, systems, programmer, security,...
c++,c# Qt WPF
India, MAS, TN - honeywell, c#, c# .net, uml, aerospace, c++,...
Quality Assurance Maintenance
Savannah, GA - pumps, refrigeration, honeywell, conditioning,...