|David Skye Duke
*** **** ******* *** • Savannah, Georgia • 31405 • (513) *** - **** • firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION B.S. Computer Science
Georgia Southern University 2004
• Software: Oracle 9, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Visual Paradigm, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visual Studios, MS IIS, Source Safe, Team Foundation, OptiVision, Quality Optimizer
Computer Science Corp – Contracted by Gulfstream 2011 to Present
• Design, implement and modify software written in VB.net for Gulfstream’s newest airplane.
• Have been involved in developing web based applications that maintain the storage, retrieval, and processing of engineering data.
University of Nebraska - Lincoln - Extended Education Department 2007 to 2011
• Designed and implemented software written in C# for entering, updating, and housing student transcripts, reducing user entry time by 2 weeks.
• Analyzed need for payment transaction/storage solution. A third-party merchant’s hosted order page was used and modified to perform credit card transactions for all department online applications that required credit card payments from our end-users.
• Designed and coded payment router for routing return calls from third party payment software to the correct applications on our servers.
• Lead programmer for e-commerce shopping cart application written in C# which encapsulated multiple web stores into one site.
• Within the first year of service, our new web store out preformed the previous year’s web stores by four hundred thousand dollars.
Honeywell Corp. 2005 to 2007
Applications Engineer / Customer Service Tier 1 Help Desk Representative
• Received companywide team acknowledgement for on time and within budget completion for all startups
• Design team member and initial implementation phase team member for Honeywell’s new operating system written in C#
• Coded, tested, and debugged in Honeywell’s latest quality management application release written in C#
• Performed customer site visits and version upgrades for Honeywell’s Optivision application written in Honeywell’s proprietary language as well as a complete startup project involving Honeywell’s Quality Optimizer application written in C#
Honors / Activities
• Certified, Recognizing and resolving conflicts of interest, 2007 Honeywell
• Trainee, Six Sigma Program, 2007 Honeywell
• Certified, Defending Web Applications- Web application Security Essentials, 2009 SANS Inst.
• Member, .Net Group, 2009-2010 Lincoln/Nebraska
Similar Resumes.Net Analyst/ Developer
Canada - developer, c#, asp.net, engineer, sharepoint,...Junior database developer
Atlanta, GA - developer, etl, ssis, sql, c#, ssrs, sql server,...jlk12d
Memphis, TN - hyperion essbase, sql database, c# .net, ssas,...QA Analyst/ Developer
Punta Gorda, FL - developer, c#, engineer, software developer, sql,...QA Analyst/ Developer
Charlotte, NC - developer, java, android, qa, object oriented,....Net Analyst/ Developer
Mission, KS - sample, c#, developer, software developer, java,...ASP.NET C# MS SQL Server Developer
United States - template, developer, c#, asp.net, www, sql, http,...Sr. IT Consultant
United States - dba, developer, architect, qa, oracle, websphere,....Net Analyst/ Developer
United States - developer, asp.net, c#, coimbatore, programmer,...c# developer
Douglasville, GA - developer, c#, asp.net, engineer, nigeria,...