|David Skye Duke
*** **** ******* *** • Savannah, Georgia • 31405 • (513) *** - **** • firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION B.S. Computer Science
Georgia Southern University 2004
• Software: Oracle 9, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Visual Paradigm, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visual Studios, MS IIS, Source Safe, Team Foundation, OptiVision, Quality Optimizer
Computer Science Corp – Contracted by Gulfstream 2011 to Present
• Design, implement and modify software written in VB.net for Gulfstream’s newest airplane.
• Have been involved in developing web based applications that maintain the storage, retrieval, and processing of engineering data.
University of Nebraska - Lincoln - Extended Education Department 2007 to 2011
• Designed and implemented software written in C# for entering, updating, and housing student transcripts, reducing user entry time by 2 weeks.
• Analyzed need for payment transaction/storage solution. A third-party merchant’s hosted order page was used and modified to perform credit card transactions for all department online applications that required credit card payments from our end-users.
• Designed and coded payment router for routing return calls from third party payment software to the correct applications on our servers.
• Lead programmer for e-commerce shopping cart application written in C# which encapsulated multiple web stores into one site.
• Within the first year of service, our new web store out preformed the previous year’s web stores by four hundred thousand dollars.
Honeywell Corp. 2005 to 2007
Applications Engineer / Customer Service Tier 1 Help Desk Representative
• Received companywide team acknowledgement for on time and within budget completion for all startups
• Design team member and initial implementation phase team member for Honeywell’s new operating system written in C#
• Coded, tested, and debugged in Honeywell’s latest quality management application release written in C#
• Performed customer site visits and version upgrades for Honeywell’s Optivision application written in Honeywell’s proprietary language as well as a complete startup project involving Honeywell’s Quality Optimizer application written in C#
Honors / Activities
• Certified, Recognizing and resolving conflicts of interest, 2007 Honeywell
• Trainee, Six Sigma Program, 2007 Honeywell
• Certified, Defending Web Applications- Web application Security Essentials, 2009 SANS Inst.
• Member, .Net Group, 2009-2010 Lincoln/Nebraska
Similar Resumes.Net Analyst/ Developer
- pakistani, feb, biztalk, wpf, aspx, linq, infopath,...Junior database developer
- export import, bi developer, professional summary,...jlk12d
- data modeling, alm, clustering, sql server dba,...QA Analyst/ Developer
Punta Gorda, FL
- rapid, ibatis, embarcadero, microsoft office,...QA Analyst/ Developer
- computer security, android, chaplain, autism,....Net Analyst/ Developer
- java script, wcf, jsf, linq, mvc, oops, mcts,...ASP.NET C# MS SQL Server Developer
- abap, aspx, ssrs, aspnet, csharp,...Sr. IT Consultant
- system analysis, quality center, toad, abbott,....Net Analyst/ Developer
- coimbatore, aspnet, csharp, filter, developer,...c# developer
- ood, oop, lagos, csharp, ui, aspnet, developer,...