Engineer Design Engineering Management Health Care
To find a challenging RF engineering position in the field of wireless communications.
Sprint Nextel/Ericsson Services, Inc 1999–Present
• Design, Optimization, and Capacity planning of CDMA and EVDO cell sites. Also completed 40 hours LTE training.
• Perform and evaluate RF propagation prediction analysis using Planet EV, Mapinfo, including antenna types, heights, orientation and downtilt, and coax type.
• Visit search areas with site acquisition to prioritize potential sites.
• Develop search areas taking into account RF needs and city ordinances.
• Capacity engineer POC for Special Events for the South region for the past year and half. Also handling capacity needs for Louisiana and Mississippi markets at the same time.
• RF engineer capacity POC handling four markets including Kentucky, Indianapolis, Omaha, and Des Moines. My responsibility was to analyze the utilization for carrier, T1, and channel elements and submit that through presentation which is called CFR (Capacity Funded Request) to upper management for approval.
• Extensive In-Building system coverage experience including UPS HUB2000 at the Louisville International Airport, UPS warehouses, Louisville assembly Plant and Truck Plant for Ford Company, four major buildings for University of Louisville, four dormitories coverage for University of Kentucky, Kindred Health care headquarter in downtown Louisville, number of radio shack stores as well as Sprint retail stores.
• POC for many years on Special Events with outstanding results including: Kentucky Derby, Thunder Over Louisville, Broadway Cruise, and University of Louisville and Kentucky football games. My responsibility was to bring up as many as 50 voice and EVDO carriers in a two week period, make sure all sectors/carriers are tested, and all configurations, parameters, and neighbor lists are data filled and updated.
• Optimized and integrated at least 200 sites/carriers such as antenna changes, cables, jumpers, azimuth, downtilt, and site relocation throughout my career. These changes have reduced the drop calls and block calls as much as 70%.
• POC for many years on National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) to ensure all cell sites are compliant with FCC regulation.
• Participated in many new cell sites integration and drive testing, collecting data and post process them using Actix, Grayson, Agilent, Windcatcher, and Planer EV.
• Performed and evaluated several Carrier Wave (CW) test for new cell sites.
Associate RF Engineer Expert Wireless Solution, Inc. 1998-1999
• Worked as a contractor for Sprint PCS optimizing Louisville/Lexington sites.
Outside Plant Engineer Parson Telecom 1996-1998
• Worked as a Contractor for Bell South in Nashville, Tennessee. Actual Design of the Telephone Lines from the Central Office to the customers.
Math Teacher Tennessee State University (Developmental Math Study) 1995-1996
• I was teaching college algebra to pre college students in order to prepare them for college.
Internship & Research Dyersburg Electric System July 1994-February 1995
• Design and built control panel 161 KV sub-station
• Involved with testing and troubleshooting of relays, power transformers, current transformers, and control instruments.
• Involved with substation maintenance and metering.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
Tennessee State University Nashville, TN 1988–1993
• Windows 2007, Vista, Microsoft Office, MapInfo, AutoCAD, Mathematica, FRTRAN, BASIC.
• I have received several recognitions and awards on Special Events performances as well as other projects throughout my career.
Similar ResumesEngineer Sales Electrical Development Quality Assurance
- training program, fe, sew, bsee, hmi, encoder, cnc,...Engineer Service Maintenance Quality Control Technician
- finder, repairer, l3, oxy, resonance, firmware,...Engineer Experience Software Engineering Network
- bsnl, evdo, ms office, lte, ospf, microcontroller,...Mortgage Professional-Area, District, or Branch Manager
- perm, underwriter, dog, fha, clayton,...Mortgage Branch Manager
- originator, underwriter, fha, lp, aaron,...Human Resources Management Information Technology
- aers, castings, coaches, error, vulnerability,...Engineer Quality Assurance Manager Control Process
- ts16949, community college, forging, ts, mold,...Project Manager Construction Quality Assurance
- rcdd, greensboro nc, umts, rbs, bts, power plants,...Engineer Quality Assurance Manager Plastic Injection Molding
- quality assurance engineer, assurance engineer,...Project Manager Engineer Design Management Sales
- application engineer, medical devices, 3m, motoman,...