Michelle Oliver***** ******* **** *****
Indio, California 92201760-***-****
Seeking a Hotel Front Desk Associate position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
* Three years experience as a Hotel Front Desk Associate.
* Knowledge of MS/Word, MS/Outlook, OPERA (PMS) and RoomMaster Hotel Software.
* Deep sense of honesty, reliability and professionalism.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain a positive friendly attitude.
Holiday Inn Resort - Palm Springs, California
March 2010 - March 2011
Front Desk Host / Concierge
* Greeted and registered hotel guests in a timely and professional manner.
* Received 24 guest commendations for excellent service.
* Processed payments according to established policies and procedures.
* Always available to answer guest questions regarding hotel property and amenities.
* Adhere to vehicle safety policies while driving guests in hotel shuttle.
LePaws Agency - Hermosa Beach, California
May 2001 - November 2009
Office Manager / Personal Assistant
*Responsible for scheduling company meetings and appointments on a daily basis.
*Produced documents and organized reports for presentations with clients.
*Screen telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
*Provided assistance to the owner in both his business and personal life.
Hacienda Hotel - El Segundo, California
August 1999 - September 2000
Front Desk Associate
* Greeted, registered and assigned rooms to hotel guests.
* Compiled daily record sheets and receipts using computerized systems.
* Notified housekeeping of late checkouts, room changes and special requests.
* Reviewed account charges with guests during checkout process.
* Maintained a neat and clean front desk, lobby and adjacent work area.
Brooks College - Long Beach, California
September 1984 - June 1986
Associates of Arts Degree - GPA 3.4