MARIBETH P. PERLA
Iskan Neighbour, Al Nahda St., Burraidah
Al Qassim, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
(+966) 544- 171- 126
Experienced professional with expertise in healthcare management and nursing.
Expert knowledge of comprehensive nursing procedures and direct patient care.
Proven ability to solve problems, communicate and manage healthcare operations.
Excellent time management and task prioritization.
• Head Nurse, The Most Beautiful Smile Dental Clinic, Saudi Arabia
• Person-in-charge, Infection Control and Waste Management, 2010-2012
• Passed, Saudi Commission for Health Specialties Licensure Examination, 2010
• Resource Speaker: Emergency Response and Disaster Management for the Indigenous People, 2010
• Speaker/ Organizer/ Facilitator of different Leadership Trainings and Seminars, 2008-2010
• Vice President for Logistics: Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines, 2009-2010
• Passed, Philippine Nursing Licensure Examination 2008 (Rating: 83.40 %)
• Awardee, Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines 2008
• Scholar, RGO Nursing Review Center, 2008
• Cum laude, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Riverside College, 2008
• Clinical Proficiency, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Riverside College, 2008
• Leadership Award, Riverside College, 2008
• Service Award, Riverside College, 2006-2008
The Most Beautiful Smile Dental Clinic, KSA August 2010- Present
• Assists the dentists in all areas of dentistry:
Orthodontics, Paediatrics, General Anaesthesia, and Implant/Surgical areas
• Medical/dental office tasks, laboratory and radiologic procedures (x-rays: peri-apical and panorama)
• Overall in charge of all the equipment, inventory of instruments and materials, maintenance of the machines and the infectious waste control protocols
• Conducts orientation and trainings for nurses
• Designates the assignments and other responsibilities of the nurses for the entire clinic
• Plans and organizes clinical-related activities
• Translates and interprets: (English-Arabic and Filipino-Arabic conversations)
HELP for PEACE (Health Professionals for Peace) April 2008- August 2010
• Program Coordinator/ Public Health Nurse
• Planned, organized, and facilitated health-related programs through peace in cooperation with the different sectors of the community: government hospital employees, out of school youth, indigenous people, non- government organizations, and civic organizations including RED CROSS and AMITY.
• Conducted lectures and trainings on health-related topics especially in far flung areas
• Assisted the German students on their one year community immersion activities and projects
Yon Sei Academy- English School September 2009- January 2010
English Teacher (Part- time)
• Conducted one on one lectures in all areas of English (Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading, Writing, Conversation, and Idioms)
• Created English manuals as references of the school
• Planned and organized the school curriculum, school activities, and schedules for the teachers and the students
• Conducted interviews and screenings both for the incoming students and teachers
Alfredo E. Marañon, Sr. Memorial District Hospital June 2009
• Worked as a nurse in a 50-bed unit.
• Conducted nursing procedures including: drug administration, tube feedings, peripheral intravenous therapy, etc.
School Graduated Year Attended
Elementary: Jose B. Puey Sr. Elementary School, Sagay City 1996-2000
Secondary: Negros Occidental Science High School, Victorias City 2000-2004
Tertiary: Riverside College, Bacolod City 2004-2008
• Seminar on Basic Life Support (Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), 2010
• Nursing Management and Leadership Seminar on Advance Life Support, 2008
• Nursing Management and Leadership Seminar on Foundation of Nursing, 2008
• Nursing Management and Leadership Seminar on Peri-operative Nursing, 2008
MRS. JEAN T. RIVERA, RN, MN
Former President, Riverside College
Former Director for Nursing Service, Riverside Medical Center
Dr. Pablo O. Torre Street, Capitol Subd., Bacolod City
Tel. 705- 0000
RICHARD PHILIP KOCHOA, M.D.
President, Help for Peace
Niall O’Brien Center, Espinos Village, Brgy. Mansilingan, Bacolod City, Philippines
DR. ROSETTE PADLAN MASIL
Medical Director, The Most Beautiful Smile Dental Clinic I & II
Iskan Neigbour, Al Nahda St., Burraidah, Al Gassim, Saudi Arabia
Staff Nurse Higher Secondary
Saudi Arabia - staff nurse, nurse, kerala, malayalam, nursing,...
Port Clinton, OH - nurse, r.n., aide, l.p.n., toledo, nursing,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - nurse, nursing, patient, clinic, charge,...
Administrative, supervisory, Microsoft Office, office account collec
Port Clinton, OH - nurse, r.n., aide, l.p.n., toledo, practical,...
Registered Nurse Medical
Saudi Arabia - this, riyadh, applied, ward, nurse, r.n.,...
Registered Nurse DIV-1
Saudi Arabia - patients, staff nurse, administration, nurse,...
United Kingdom, London - dental, dentist, nurse, london, co, nursing, basis,...