Fresno, CA *****
B.S. Animal Science - Production Management
California State University – Fresno
*Graduation Date – May 19, 2012
Agriculture Business Management, Ag. Labor Management and Ag. Labor Laws, Poultry Production, Meat Science, HACCP Certification, Product Development, Food Safety, Anatomy and Physiology, Genetics, Feeds and Feeding, Reproduction, Infectious Disease, A.I. and Embryo Transfer, Swine Production, Beef Production, Sheep Production, Animal Nutrition, Animal Health, Biology, Zoology, Chemistry, Microbiology.
Intern, Foster Farms, Fresno, CA, 6/2010 - 5/2011
• Assisted with BRC preparation
• Wrote and help implement policy and procedures
• Maintained records and documents related to BRC requirements
• Assisted in locating needed repairs and problems within the facility
• Created training presentations
• Assisted QC when needed on the floor
• Updated weekly Show and Tell presentation Data
• Compiled evidence of corrective actions related to BRC
• Assisted in Reformatting JSTA’s
• Assisted Supervisors with training on new procedures
Seasonal Agricultural Aid, Fresno County, Fresno, CA, 6/2008 - 6/2009
• Located target insects on various plants
• Identified plants eligible for pesticide application
• Applied the calculated amount of pesticide according to label
• Maintained pesticide equipment
• Fielded questions and provided information to residents
• Operated County vehicle
Student Manager, CSUF - Fresno, Fresno, CA, 2004 - 2008
• Manage farrow to wean operation of 150 sow herd
• Provide training for student assistants and interns
• Provide necessary health care to maintain herd
• Maintain applicable records
• Perform regular inventory duties
• Operated State vehicles and farm equipment
Computer Analyst, Sante, Fresno, Ca, 1997 - 2006
• Provide technical support for operations
• Oversee receipt of electronic claims
• Maintain and update data require to upload files
• Provide resolution of problem data
• Provide staff training and assist with everyday tasks
• Performed Weekly quality assurance on employees tasks
Operation Supervisor, Gateway ice Center, Fresno, CA, 1994 - 2000
• Maintained ice surface and surrounding area
• Oversaw employees and their duties
• Managed inventory and supply orders
• Performed all tasks required for operation
Computer skills including but not limited to, word, excel, outlook and power point. Hands on experience working with and treating many species of animals. Cooked foods, HACCP, BRC, SSOP's, QC, GMP’s, equipment driving experience including front loader and bobcat. Highly organized, analytic, able to multi task and work well under pressure, problem solver, dedicated and focused. Good communication skills as well as teaching / training ability, good eye for detail.
Committee member for yearly FFA State judging contest and Red Wave show and sale. Planned and organized Alumni hog sale for Fresno state Swine Unit. Assisted with Fresno Fair Jr. Livestock contests. Gave demonstrations in the area of swine during FFA Field days. Volunteer for Sierra Foothill Conservancy.
Running, cycling, hiking, Equestrian sports, camping, fishing, boating, theater/arts, and music.
High School College
Fresno, CA - fresno, teachers, college, head start, positive,...
High School Security Officer
Fresno, CA - fresno, security officer, report, certificate,...
Customer Service High School
Fresno, CA - fresno, tables, take, hostess, high school,...
TMS Coordinator at central california TMS center
Fresno, CA - fresno, punjab, bls, injection, patients, doctor,...
Security High School
Fresno, CA - fresno, security, security officer, ca, justin,...
Customer Service Office Assistant
Fresno, CA - fresno, office assistant, business office, ca,...
High School Administrative Assistant
Fresno, CA - fresno, machine operator, ca, operator, crystal,...