Name : SREEKRISHNA GOPALAN
A highly results motivated and technically sound individual with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills currently seeks the position of Analyst in the Health care informatics industry.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : L 127 , Cardinal Court , Normal , Il - 61761
Phone : 678 *** ****
MBA - Master of Business Administration (August 2007 - May 2010)
Illinois State University - College of Business - Normal IL
GPA : 4.0 / 4.0
Graduate Certificate in Project Management (Jan 2010 - May 2010)
Illinois State University – School of Business – Normal, IL
MS - Master of Science in Software Engineering (June 2000 - April 2005)
Bharathiar University - Coimbatore, India
GPA : 3.8 / 4.0
* 3 years of work experience in the design and development of HL7 based Data Interchange systems.
* Over 2 years of experience in Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Systems implementation.
* On site experience and Client Interaction role spans over 2 years.
* Handled Project coordination tasks such as establishing milestones, implementation strategy planning and obtaining user acceptance for project sites in the United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman and Bahrain.
* Handled Product support responsibilities such as applying patches, installing upgrades and delivering fixes for hospital clients in South Africa and Malaysia.
* Interfacing Tools used – Quovadx Cloverleaf Integration Suite and MUMPS/ Epic Bridges
* Statistical tools known – JMP Statistical Software , SPSS , MS Excel
* Foreign Language cognizance includes Hindi , German and currently learning Chinese ( Mandarin)
Epic Systems Corporation, Madison, WI (May 2009 - August 2009)
-Role: EDI Intern
* Designed and developed a universal HL7 file transfer utility using Epic BRIDGES. Successfully implemented the interface at the University of Wisconsin (Madison), School of Medicine.
* Aided internal consultation process in developing new product features for Epicare.
* Gathered, mined for information and analyzed market intelligence data for business best practices.
Illinois State University - College of Business - Marketing Dept (August 2007 - Present)
-Role: Full Time Graduate/ Research Assistant
* Marketing research aid (focus Groups / on-line surveys).
* Analyzed and summarized secondary research data.
* Performed numerical analysis on primary data gathered for faculty undertaken researches.
* Web site designer & content developer.
OCShi Fz LLC - Dubai - UAE (May 2006 - August 2007)
-Role: Interfaces Analyst
* Developed and implemented process improvement methods for client hospitals.
* Implemented HL7 communication links between disparate Health Information Systems , platform : Cloverleaf Integration Suite.
* Gathered and interpreted functional requirements to be translated into system specification.
* Delivered sales demonstrations of solution functionality.
* Implemented communication interfaces (TCP/IP, ASTM, and HL7) between the hospital Health Information System (HIS) & 15 Lab analyzers at Mafraq hospital, Abu Dhabi. Increased results reporting efficiency and slashed 8 hours off the waiting time of patients.
* Designed and developed communication Interfaces between HIS and Lab systems at the Ministry of Health, Bahrain. The scope of this Integration project spanned multiple remote sites. Reduced redundancies in reporting and patient referral by half.
IBA Health Middle East LLC - Muscat - Oman (April 2005 - May 2006)
-Role: Associate Developer,Interfaces
* Gathered internal requirements for support-technology improvements.
* Medicom HL7 Results Transmission Engine - Product support and maintenance for South African and Malaysian hospital clients.
* Medicom eHIS Laboratory module – Product support and maintenance for American Hospital, Dubai and GAHS, Abu Dhabi.
* Developed and implemented fully functional On-line Employee Log & Productivity Tracking System. Reduced activity reporting and feedback time by up to 50% in addition to aiding auditing process.
* Re-designed and deployed a critical HL7 communication engine for Malaysian and South African Hospital Clients.
Spearhead Technologies – Coimbatore – India (December 2004 - April 2005)
-Role: Technology Intern
* Re-searched, analyzed efficiency and simulated the operation of various Encryption Algorithms for corporate use.
* Developed and submitted a proposal for commercially adapting the algorithms for business use.
QSQPL Ltd – Bangalore – India (June 2003 - September 2003)
-Role: Software Design and Development Intern
* Automated the Internal Quality Audit (IQA) procedures of Client Companies.
Mid Central Community Action, Inc Normal, IL (January 2009 - May 2009)
-Role: Pro-Bono Consulting, Marketing Communications
* Planned and developed the complete Integrated Marketing Communication process of the client, for its latest service additions (low income housing/foreclosure prevention services).
* Engagement responsibilities included developing a strategic marketing plan spanning multiple communication modes including the internet, print and other conventional media. Web positioning for MCCA achieved a 10% increase in on-site traffic, within first 4 weeks.
MarcFirst, Bloomington, IL (January 2009 - May 2009)
-Role: Pro-Bono Consulting, Marketing Research
* Drafted and developed a New Product/Service launch plan based on market viability studies conducted via primary and secondary research.
* Engagement profile included performing SWOT analysis & developing possible positioning strategies for the new service. Initial number of beneficiaries of the new service, exceeded the estimated numbers by 25%.
* Alternative Spring Breaks
Lead an 11 member team on a community service project to Philadelphia (March 2008)
Lead a 15 member team on a rehabilitation project in Oklahoma (March 2009)
* Cultural Secretary - Indian Students Association @ ISU (August 2007 - Current)
* Trainee coordinator for Outdoor Adventure Center - ISU
* The Society for the aid of Handicapped Children,CBE, India (November 2004 - March 2005)
Volunteered as Computer Instructor for special children & raised funds to cover the purchase of two multimedia workstations.
* Conceived & developed knowledge material for a community project - aimed at educating Higher Secondary school students in rural areas about avenues and prospects of further education beyond high school.
Member of Beta Gamma Sigma, The international honor society for business graduates from AACSB accredited schools.
Customer Service Manager
Garland, TX - epic, hospital, health care, financials, billing,...
Web Services Customer
Duluth, GA - cerner, web services, solutions, tools, custom,...
Customer Service Medical
Lawrenceville, GA - appointments, epic, icd, heart, answer, patient,...
Technical Support Engineer
Atlanta, GA - integration, cerner, epic, adt, hospital, meditech,...
Lawrenceville, GA - vpn, windows, citrix, sccm, epic, network, systems,...
Atlanta, GA - epic, cerner, clinical, command, ambulatory, unit,...
Desktop Support Analyst
Duluth, GA - epic, configuration, ios, sccm, remedy, win, apple,...