, First floor, A-Block, Annai saradha apartment
Agraharam Street, Kamparasam petai
Tiruchirapalli (Dt)-101.TAMIL NADU . email@example.com
MOBILE NO: 08101758291
To pursue a career in IRON FOUNDRY JOBS/DI PIPE PLANT JOBS as manager to expose my skills to solve challenging industrial problems and to grow along with the organization.
S.NO COURSE SUBJECT UNIVERSITY & YEAR MARKS OBTAINED
1 BE COURSE METTALLURGICAL ENG. REGIONAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE,DURGAPUR,WB,BURDWAN UNIVERSITY.&1993 57.2%
2 DIPLOMA COURSE INDUSTRIAL SAFETY ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY & 2008 65.4%
3 PG DIPLOMA COURSE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY & 2009 66.8%
EXPERIENCE: 16years in Iron foundry .
Sl.no EMPLOYERS NAME DURATION LAST
DESIGNATION LAST SALARY
1 ELECTROSTEEL CASTINGS LIMITED FROM 25-11-1995 TO 30-04-2010 ASST.PRODUCTION MANAGER 3.6LK / ANNUM
ELECTRIC INDUCTION FURNACE & CUPOLA FURNACE OPERATION
AREAS OF INTEREST:
Furnace operation, Industrial safety, Environmental management.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN ECL:
Raw materials mobilization
Providing Training To Employees
Incoming materials inspection and approval
Chemistry adjustment& Liquid metal supply to Casting.
Lining preparation for furnace & metal extraction from furnace.
Melting rate improvement.
Process Control and trouble shooting
Meeting the production targets
Rejection analysis and control.
Operation monitoring and taking corrective and preventive actions.
To Meet Functional Objectives And Targets.
II. INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
Conducting safety awareness training programs among all levels
Leader of safety committee.
Accident report preparation and analysis.
Monitoring of personal protective equipments usage
Investigation report preparation and analysis.
To Achieve Zero Percent Accident
Disposal of solid waste
Recycling of usable solid waste
Environmental Management Program leader.
Environmental aspect and impact analysis and review.
To Meet EMP Objectives And Targets
To promote conservation of resources
Monitoring of pollution prevention equipments
Providing necessary Training To Employees for SH&E
ISO 9000 AND 14000
Iso 9000:2008 functional auditee
Iso 9000:2008 documentation
Iso 14000:2004 documentation
To meet functional objectives and targets
SAP ECC 6.0 END USER (PRODUCTION PLANNING MODULE)
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
Melting process, casting operation, mould & core preparation, rejection control & cost control activities.
PRESENT JOB: Working as MANAGER (OPERATION) in JAI BALAJI INDUSTRIES LTD,
DURGAPUR Since 03-05-2010 .Manufacturer for DUCTILE IRON SPUN PIPES AND STEELS.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN JBI LTD:
- Experience in Induction melting with medium frequency induction furnace by
Operating dual track method.
- Melting and composition fine-tuning of Grey Iron and rehabilitated to Ductile
Iron by using of George Fisher Converter treatment.
- Maintenance of Induction Furnace, converter and pouring equipments.
- Raw material selection and material stock maintaining.
- Operation monitoring & liquid metal supply to CCM
Melting Equipments Capacity Make
Medium Frequency Induction Furnace(5000KW) 20 MT –DUAL TRACK - 3 Nos. MEGATHERM (India )
George Fisher converter 2.5 MT – 3 No’s
Furnace Preparation and Maintenance:
- Well versed in Lining Material selection for various melting.
- Selection of Premix and normal form of lining materials.
- Hand on experience in Lining preparation & Inspection of fabricated formers.
- Expertise in new lining Sintering cycle and Patched lining semi sintering cycle.
- Day by day monitoring the lining condition visually and with furnace operating parameters.
- Furnace Lining and Operation and converter Lining & operation Maintenance of induction furnace, water Cooling System.
- Controlling the chemistry and temperature of liquid metal by close monitoring with safety and tapping as per CCM requirement to produce pipe without rejection and delay.
- Technical support for Production Planning.
- To meet functional objectives & targets.
- Ensuring the Identification & Proper usage of alloying elements.
- Controlling the lining material consumption, power consumption and magnesium consumption by putting objectives in quality system.
-Executing all kind of mould shop operation.
-Daily checkup of mould condition.
-Data collection & Mould life monitoring
-Machine parameters checking and setting.
-Handling of Grinding & peening machine
-Daily mould sand blasting.
-Mould supply to Casting.
-To improve the mould life.
- To Maintain mould record.
- Mobilization of tools for mould shop.
-Green sand mould process monitoring.
- Raw materials arrangements
-Core shooter, core box stock maintenance
-Core supply to casting as per requirement
-Wastage control &Rejection control.
- Liquid metal consumption
- Productivity improvement
- Rejection analysis and control.
FATHER NAME : MR.P.ANGUSAMY (LATE)
DATE OF BIRTH :
PERMANENT ADDRESS : C-1,FIRST FLOOR,A-BLOCK
A.S.APARTMENT, AGRAHARAM STREET
TIRUCHIRAPALLI-101. TAMIL NADU.INDIA
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
RELIGION : HINDU
MARTIAL STATUS : MARRIED
LANGUAGES KNOWN : TAMIL, ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI.
PASSPORT NO : E9501566.
I hereby declare that all the statements furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge,