Tel # (817) *** ****; (817) ***-**** email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP SD Functional Consultant over 6 years of SAP consulting experience including Big 4s Consulting experience in SAP Sales & Distribution module and Logistics Execution. Proven experience with all components of a project lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and deployment. Good Functional Knowledge in SAP implementation and support in SAP SD and cross-functional integration experience with FICO, MM, WM & QM modules. SAP experience spans across process design, functional designs and configuration (SD-LE). To name few of my Industry specific experiences are in Automotive, Consumer Products, Mining, Telecom and Chemical industries. Ability to articulate and compare alternative approaches drawing from previous engagements and recommend solutions. Ability to act independently and under nominal general direction, to define, lead, implement, and document SAP system changes in support of business process solutions.
ACCENTURE LLP February, 2006 – December, 2008
Global Management Consulting, Technology Services, and Outsourcing Company with more than 186,000 employees in 49 countries, generating $23 Billion in revenue serving world’s leading companies, including 94 of Fortune 100 and more than two-thirds of Fortune 500.
Client : PACCAR CEP – Seattle, WA
Role : SAP SD Team Lead – Systems Integration & Technology, SAP Practice
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates.
• Led SAP Order to Cash (OTC) team of 6 people, conducted several effective workshops with Technical Integration, Enterprise Architect, Operational.
• Managed deliverables review process and work status with Business Process Leads, Senior Managers, Client Director, and Technical Integration Stake holders on a regular basis
• Collaborated and conducted team meetings with Order Management, P2P, WM and QM leads along with their direct reports to understanding Business Process requirements.
• Conducted Fit Gap analysis workshops with Pricing and Contracts, EDI Business Process teams.
• Created Baseline configuration in SAP SD Order management for Conference Room Pilot during the build phase.
• Detailed knowledge of all the major business processes and associated functionality in the Order to Cash area including JIT order management, delivery, shipment processing and billing.
• Closely coordinated with the business counterparts in identifying the RICEF's.
• Helped the SAP WM and QM team in preparing the Process design for PACCAR’s WM/QM team specific business requirements.
• Actively involved in the Process design, Functional Designs and Configuration Designs and configuration of SAP SD-LE module and confirmed its accuracy of information.
• Tested the RICEF’s developed by Accenture’s offshore team.
• Leveraged Knowledge Exchange an internal experts community group, offshore and onsite colleagues to help deliver high-quality deliverables.
Client: COTY LLC – Raleigh, NC
Role: SAP SD/WM Integration team Sub-lead
COTY LLC is the world’s largest fragrance company with the sales of 4 Billion for the year 2008. With offices over 30 countries and strong presence in 91 markets COTY successfully brings to market its faster, further and freer than most other beauty companies.
• Assisted the OTC team lead in identifying, reviewing and documenting the business requirements for the distribution related business processes, including the picking, packing, transportation planning, shipment and posting the goods
• Identified, reviewed and documented the business requirements for pricing calculation and billing processing.
• Designed and documented the SAP business processes for the distribution, pricing and billing functions.
• Designed the integration between SAP and the Red Prairie DLX WMS system and other COTY
distribution related legacy systems.
• Identified the gaps, executed gap analysis and provided recommended solutions.
• Prototyped the business processes in the SAP development/sandbox - client and get process owners acceptance. Used Uperform tool in tracking configuring process.
• Documented the configuration required steps and communicate to the configuration team in Spain.
• Identified the RICEFs related to the processes above and create the RICEF functional designs.
• Coordinated with build team in Spain in estimating the man-days for the RICEF development.
• Worked extensively on identifying RICEF factors, documented them, and trained the team on writing RICEF functional designs.
• Provided guidance and on the job SAP knowledge transfer to the COTY logistics, billing and pricing team members.
• Worked on Customer Master Data business Process design, Functional designs and confirmation design and actual configuration.
Client : RIO TINTO – Gillette, WY
Role : SAP SD (Contract- to-Cash) Functional Consultant
Rio Tinto is one of the world's leading mining and exploration companies. Rio Tinto is one of the world's leading mining and exploration companies. It has scale and global presence, operating on nearly every continent.
• Attended various client's workshops on requirement gathering with the client and release team from SAP Australia. Participated in cross functional workshops and interface meetings.
• Involved in fit gap analysis and understanding RIO TINTO business process in SAP SD CTC (Contract to cash).
• Solely responsible for gathering requirements for Royalties and taxes, mapping current legacy with SAP tables/fields.
• Prepared functional specifications for ASI's, interface agreements, technical scripts of various interfaces.
• Established organizational hierarchy for the CTC (Contract to cash) team.
• Worked closely with the client counterpart in understanding their legacy system and recommended the best ways in SAP to map those processes.
• Engaged in preparing configuration scripts and documented them.
• Actively involved in requirement gathering workshop in order to understand client expectations.
• Documented the requirement list and updated the traceability matrix with changes pertaining to CTC (Contract to cash) process.
• Configured, Route Determination which includes define routes, modes of transport, shipping types, routes and stages, transportation connection points, transportation zones, transportation groups and
• Demonstrated the SAP Contract to cash process to the client in groups.
• Tested and trained the end-users in SAP SD Contract-to-Cash process.
Client: AT & T – St. Louis, MO
Role: SAP SD Functional Consultant
AT&T is the largest wireless company in the United States, with more than 72.9 million subscribers and the nation's fastest 3G network. AT&T is dedicated to providing customers with wireless technology designed to enrich their lives.
• Involved in design and architect business process flows.
• Identified and validated business requirements with client. Completed fit/gap in SAP SD/Reverse Logistics.
• Participated in design and development of functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions and enhancements.
• Developed business requirements and technical requirements.
• Participated various cross functional team meetings.
• Monitored the report progress of the team through the gap fit exercise.
• By way of owning various work streams increased my exposure with client counterparts and build relationships of trust.
REGENCY TECHNOLOGIES April, 2002 - December, 2005
Regency offers a myriad of IT services that help companies meet their business objectives in an efficient & cost-effective manner. Services include IT Consulting, Application Development, Application Maintenance & Production Support, Product Testing, Infrastructure Management & Helpdesk, Product Implementation & Support Services and Packaged Software Implementation.
Client: CIBA Inc. – Morrisville, NC
Role: SAP SD Functional Consultant
Ciba (SWX: CIBN) is a Chemical Company headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
• Involved in Fit-Gap analysis, requirement gathering and mapping data.
• Attended various workshops at client's site.
• Participated in cross functional meetings.
• Developed functional and technical scripts in OTC (Order to Cash) area.
Client: MOSANTO –MO
Role: SAP SD Functional Consultant
Monsanto is a leading provider of agricultural products and solutions. The project scope included AS IS, TO BE and Gap Analysis in turn interacting with SAP Consultants and clients for MONSANTO Brazil biz .requirements.
• Configured inter company transfer. Configured Sales document types for various business processes
Like consignment Order, cash order, rush order, returnable packaging.
• Configured the Billing Document types for Periodic, Collective and Invoice Split processing and assigned billing blocks to billing documents. Designed Functional design specification for Brazil sales orders, routines and copy controls.
• Maintained pricing procedure and created condition types, access sequence condition tables and Condition records. Created incompletion procedures for Sales document Header and sales doc.item.
• Created Copy controls for sales documents, delivery documents and billing documents were created for the new sales process.
• Configured the end to end business processes in SAP which include includes text determination, partner determination, and output determination procedures. Involved in the customization of credit checking. Involved in End user training in the creation of sales orders and standard order.
Client: Clariant Corporation, NC
Role: SAP SD Functional Consultant
Clariant is a global leader in the field of specialty chemicals. Clariant's businesses are organized in
five divisions: textile, leather and paper chemicals, pigments and additives.
• Master Data configuration in SD such as Customer Master and Material master.
• Involved in configuring various Sales Documents like Inquiries, Quotations, Sales orders and
• Configured standard automatic functions during Sales Order Processing like Pricing, Availability Check and Delivery schedule.
• Configured Special Biz. Processes in sales like Consignment stock processing, Third Party Order processing.
• Analyzed and configured shipping and Route to accommodate the company's extensive transportation requirements. Designed and developed customized packing functionality and logistics interfaces.
Educational Qualification :
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Dallas Baptist University, Dallas, Texas
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration (BBA) – University of Delhi
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science – MICE India.
Training/Continuing Education :
SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) SAP Lab
SAP WM (Warehouse Management) – SAP America
SAP MM (Material Management) Bootcamp – Accenture Internal training
UPerform Tool training – Accenture Internal Training
Rationale Tool Training – Accenture Internal Training
Project Management Institute – Dallas and Ft.Worth Chapters
Similar ResumesSAP SD Consultant
PA - sap, template, abap, sd, edi, sap sd, mm, sql,...SAP SD Consultant
United States - sap, sd, abap, dcs, edi, oracle, sap sd,...SAP Manager
Houston, TX - sap, drilling, offshore, erp, saudi, edi, houston,...3+ years of SAP experience in Implementation & Support projects
India, bangalore, KA - sap, sd, sap sd, bangalore, abap, pharma, india,...SAP SD Consultant
United States - sap, sd, abap, free, dubai, sap sd, mumbai, india,...sap sd
India, New Delhi - sap, sd, sap sd, india, configuration, delhi,...SAP MM Consultant
Houston, TX - sap, mm, sap mm, offshore, configuration, india,...SAP SD Consultant
Arlington, TX - sap, sd, sap sd, mm, configuration, java, doc, erp,...SAP Tester
Edison, NJ - applicant, sample, sap, tester, sd, mm, bw, qa, qc,...SAP SD Consultant
Richardson, TX - sap, sd, sap sd, plant, analyst, ship,...