Customer Service Project Manager Data Entry Quality Assurance
**** ******** ******
Silver Spring, MD 20901
Phone # 301-***-****
Mobile # 240-***-****
Seeking a position where I may utilize my vast knowledge and experience to promote excellence.
Skilled Contract Specialist Project Lead, Invoicing Team Lead and Administrative professional with over 6 years experience with exceptional customer service and accounting skills. Self-starter with proven ability to successfully perform reconciliations, while analyzing business operations to improve performance. ‘Big picture’ ability to identify and resolve operational problems and vendor-related issues. Seasoned professional in government accounting, including knowledge of federal contracting based on the Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) 4.804-1, 42.708. Knowledgeable in government programs and interactions of public/private sector business practices in compliance with federal standards.
Project Lead, Accounting, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Customer Resources, Data Analysis, Resource Analyst, Team Leader, Accounts Receivable, Communication Skills.
MAIC Inc. 2007 – Present
Clinton, MD ICE (Immigration Customs Enforcements)
Perform contract closeout functions and document status for ICE using contract closeout checklists and automated tracking system (ICE Instrument Close-Out Tracking Application). Review closeout packages before being submitted to clients, including certifying that all services and deliverables are satisfactory and all costs have been settled. Coordinate and prepare files for archiving at (FRC) Federal Records Center. Generate inventory spreadsheet for all records sent out.
• Assign closeout and other tasks to four team members under direction of the Supervisory Contract Close-Out Specialist/Project Manager or in that person’s absence.
• Perform quality control in all activities, including: inventory spreadsheets, work of other team members, Federal Record Center data sheets and own work and other correspondence as needed.
• Perform quality assurance checks to ensure integrity of data entered by all team members within the automated tracking system. Perform various data entry, copying and mail-related tasks on daily basis to ensure uninterrupted flow of information throughout office.
• Successfully worked with (ICE) team members and de-obligated $13 million.
• Tasked with training of a new staff member in coordination with supervisors and prepared for their arrival by requesting computer workstations, system access, telephone, etc
Contract Close out Specialist 2006 - 2007
NIST (National Institutes of Standards and Technology) (Contractor)
Prepare final invoices to DCAA Audit standards. Assist with complex reconciliations to meet strict deadlines. Provided assistance with the preparation invoices that are FFP, T&M type contracts. Responsibilities included administrative work, researching through back dated files, assist with routine filing, copying, etc. Contacted vendors and Government personnel requesting documents needed to close outstanding contracts. Deobligations of funds, and made any corrections needed to complete the contract. Prepared folders for archiving, date stamped and completed all documents needed for the completion of the file.
• Completed and closed out over 25,000 files.
Records Management Supervisor 2004 – 2006
FDA (Federal Drug and Food Administration) (Contractor)
Supervised the preparing of records for archiving, deliver of OPF’s upon request.
Answer the phone request for OPF’s (Official Personnel Files), mailed files to different
agencies when requested. Scheduled pickup and delivery of archived material,
ensure that material is received and dated. Overseeing the transfer of paper documents to an electronic data base, maintaining and reviewing the data based system. Prepare statistical charts for agency’s records via data entry. Auditing of the OPF folders for the E-OPF project, which entailed verifying that the folders were up to dated with the Standard Forms 50 (Notification of Personnel Action); purging for unofficial documents that should not have been kept in the OPF, logging and tracking the OPF’s that were sent out through and Access Data Base in Microsoft Office and verifying the accuracy of the folders upon
return. I also supervised the audit of the inactive OPF’s, which entailed bring the OPF’s current with the policies of the OPM’s Nature of Action Codes to be able to label the folders properly that were to be boxed and shipped to National Record Center in St. Louis. This consisted of knowing the retention and disposal dated of all files through our Peoples soft system. Create records using excel and People soft system to process pay documents and cash awards. I also worked very closely with upper management, to arranged travel and hotel when required. Assisted with administrative duties as needed.
Armstrong Data Services 1998 - 2004
Records Management Supervisor NIH (National Institute of Health)
Supervised the records management team for the Office of Technology Transfer.
Responsible for five staff members, my duties included maintaining over 35,000
Patent files, United States/Foreign Docketing, distributed and retrieved files, proof
Read and identified errors.
Receive and respond to incoming correspondence from all of the United States,
enter data and creating reports, Review data information forms to reflect correct hours of
service completed. Maintain active and inactive files until a completion data. Compose
letters requesting schedules and time in which monies would should be paid back.
High School: Charles Evan Hughes High School
New York, NY
Technical: InfoTech Training Institute
Silver Spring, MD
Similar ResumesProject Manager Management Quality Assurance Development
Capitol Heights, MD
- 90000, safety management, business process, 4gl,...Contact Closeout Specialist
- contract closeout, government contract, closeout,...Administrative Assistant/Acquisitions/Contract Closeouts
- contract closeout, closeout, upon request,...Customer Service Manager Management Administrative Assistant
- painter, buyer, sir, logistic, leasing,...Project Management Executive Manager Service Assistant
- resets, oracle application, security manager,...Management Manager Business Project Health Software
Falls Church, VA
- rhia, cpoe, prelude, cerner, sessions, ahima, epic,...Engineer Project Manager Technician Quality Control
Capitol Heights, MD
- geotechnical engineer, occupational safety,...Project Manager, Experience Intelligence Analyst. Liaison Officer
- kandahar, doj, intelligence analyst, usaf, costa,...New York Manager Executive Assistant Accounts Payable
- oa, tso, personnel security, qip, recommendation,...Project Manager Software Quality Assurance Management
- citibank, operations research, data mining, ashok,...