|HEMA SNIGDHA PUTHETI
**** ***** ****** *** * 337-***-****
Kansas City MO-64112 firstname.lastname@example.org
• 4 years of professional experience in IT industry having hands on experience in Analysis/Design/Development/Testing of BPM- PEGA/PRPC applications in various sectors like Banking Pharmacy/Healthcare and Insurance.
• Certified Pega System Architect.
• Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).Ability to document Functional and Design specification documents expertise in creating the prototypes and proof of concept in accordance with the requirements.
• Well versed in developing PRPC Class Structures Work Flows and Rules using Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC).
• Experience in Installing and configuring PEGA including prhelp prdbutil prsysmgmt prpc_j2ee ear and war files.
• Extensive use of connectors and services in PRPC to integrate with the external systems.
• Developed activities User Interfaces (Harness & Sections) to automate the business process.
• Extensive knowledge of web scripting languages JSP HTML XML CSS.
• Good experience in RDBMS using SQL Server and MS-Access. Experience in writing Queries Stored Procedures Functions and Views in SQL Server 2008.
• Experience in working with the QA testing team unit testing and test cases.
• Involved in the design and delivery of PRPC products.
• Developed many rule types (Declarative rules Decision rules) using the expression builder.
• Played a key role in developing PRPC V5.5 and Composite Portal.
• Having good knowledge in Coding standards guardrails security based on role and privileges process flows and business logic definition.
• Hands on experience with PRPC debugging tools (Tracer Clipboard PAL).
• Experience in Eclipse IBM Web Sphere Tomcat BEA Web logic.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Highly motivated. Can work effectively in a team as well independently.
PRPC SKILL SET_____________________________________________________________
Activities and Flow building
SQL and SOAP Connectors and Services
Report creation and generation.
Computer Languages : Java C C++ C# .NET VB.NET.
BPM Tools : PRPC.
Web Technologies : ADO.NET ASP.NET AJAX HTML XML CSS JSP PHP.
Database : SQL Server 2008 MS Access Oracle 9i.
Web Servers : IIS Apache TOMCAT WAMP.
Operating Systems : Windows 9X-2000 XP Vista MS-DOS Linux.
GUI/Software Tools : MSVisualStudio Visual Basic 5.0/6.0 Eclipse Matlab Opnet.
Reporting Tools : Crystal Reports and SQL Reports.
Applications : Macromedia Dreamweaver Microsoft word Excel InfoPath Publisher PowerPoint Visio; VMWARE Latex Adobe Photoshop Premier Pro Fireworks.
University of Missouri Kansas City (GPA: 3.56)
Masters in Computer Science.
V.R. Siddhartha Engineering College Vijayawada India (GPA: 3.70)
Bachelor of Technology Information Technology.
WORK EXPERIENCE __________________________________
Information Services Lab UMKC January 2009-Till Date
Role: Student Assistant & Programmer
Development and maintenance of the lab site for the employees.
Tracking and handling of errors in live operation database entry.
Assisted the students in lab performed the printer jobs basic troubleshooting and keep in track of the supplies for lab.
Environment: JAVA Servlets Netbeans6.0 Oracle 9i/10g.
VIRTUSA PVT. LTD. December 2006-December 2008
Role: Associate Engineer
Underwent through the Launch Pad Training which covered programming under C C++ SQL SE JAVA .Net.
Simultaneously we are a part of VBC which is Virtusa Business Corporation where are thought of the business etiquettes reading writing and speaking skills.
Allocated in a project PEGA worked on PRPC tool.
Environment: PRPC Java SQL.
Projects in VIRTUSA:
P&H Upstream iPay
Associate Engineer (April 2007 to August 2007)
Business Problem: WCMSuite will integrate iPay s Bill Pay Retail (Consumer) and Business solution as SSO menu choices within EB.
Project Role: Associate Engineer with the following responsibilities:
Involved in the preparation of design specification document and unit system testing.
Involved in the design and development of java classes including Servlets and EJB s.
Used Struts framework to develop the application.
Used the struts framework features to perform the validations.
Developed the GUI for the main pages of the module using HTML/DHTML integrated with Java Server Pages.
Involved in the preparation of system requirements analysis and design using UML. Developed JSP pages using JSP Custom Tag Libraries such as HTML Tags Bean Tags Logic Tags and Template Tags.
Used JBDC for writing the classes for connecting the database.
Designed the properties file that has been used by many services and written code to read this properties file.
Environment: JAVA Servlets EJB XML/XSLT Websphere6.0 WebServices Oracle 9i/10g.
Pega Scenario Development
Associate Engineer (October 2007 January 2008)
Scenario 2: Energy Tracking for Admin Team (October 2007 November 2007)
Business Problem: They will evaluate weekly cost monthly cost and quarterly cost using the data. This maintenance of data and viewing reports is automated using PRPC.
Project Role: Associate Engineer with the following responsibilities.
Involved in gathering requirements and preparing the requirement document.
Involved in the design and development of creating classes for project using PRPC tools.
Involved in development of various PRPC components like activities flows flow actions assignments declarative rules and reports correspondence which are required for the application.
Used SOA architecture for communication between various business entities.
Used Listeners in PRPC to initiate processes in Pega for application.
Used Web sphere MQ Series to connect to other internal systems for Data.
Created Agents in Pega to automate the communication process between various other systems.
Worked on creating new work tables for application which would separate the work tables that Pega uses and makes room for more flexibility in managing Pega application.
Involved in creating tables stored procedures in SQL for data retrieval using SQL Server 2005 Oracle 10g and DB2.
Created the mail services.
Scenario 1: Online Shopping (November 2008 January 2008)
Business Problem: Online shopping allows the user to select the types of items he wants to buy.
Project Role: Associate Engineer with the following responsibilities.
Involved in UI and data base design and development. Involved in coding of all the modules. Used various features of PRPC like flows classes declarative rules etc.
Created Use Cases and developed Business Rules document for the implementation of HSC Workflows in Pega PRPC.
Prepared Role Based Access group and Control document for the Pega Workflow team.
Involved in designing the Technical Design Documents for the Workflow development process.
Identified reporting requirements specific to general business needs functional needs non-functional needs required data attributes and BPM specific workflows.
Created the Technical specifications with the Pega Lead/System Architect. Developed Rules based process to support business needs expansion and performance improvements using Pega PRPC.
Created Activities steps and methods like property set page new calling other activities for implementing core business logic.
Created High Level Class structure Workflows and Rule sets in Pega PRPC.
Creation of Rules for Validation Integration rules like Rule-RDB-SQL using methods like RDB save RDB Open RDB list Creation of Work Objects assigning to Operators.
Creating Data classes like DB tables Data admin DB Name for integrating with external systems.
Creation of database users schema tables partitioning Indexes on tables creation of views.
Implementation of Decision tables Decision Maps and Declarative expressions.
Creation of search reports using List view and Summary view rules of PRPC.
Environment: PRPC Java HTML SQL.
Pega systems Inc. BPM Designer Studio
Associate Engineer Technology (February 2008 June 2008)
Business Problem: PRPC is a Business Process Management tool. Pega system is well suited to serve this emerging market of horizontal decision intensive business process management as Process Commander includes an integrated rule and process management system.
Project Role: Software Engineer with the following responsibilities:
Involved in different phases of the software life cycle like development coding enhancement and bug fixing tasks. As team member taking care of Status reports and Participating in daily conference calls for updating the client on work status.
Designed the PRPC Smart BPM process.
Creating High Level Class structure in Pega Rules Process Commander.
Implemented critical work flows part of day to day business operations the workflows are crucial to success of the system especially considering the volume.
Implemented activities steps methods and error handling.
Developed Rules for Validation and Integration rules pertained to Rule-Connect- and Rule-Service-.
Designed and implemented complex user interfaces using Sections Harness and HTML stream rules.
Worked on DB mapping remote DB connection and other DB related operations.
Developed SOAP service to receive authorization# and Business Details from Aqua logic Service Bus
Developed JMS connector to connect to from Aqua logic Service Bus to send Business details PSC system.
Implemented the Inbound and outbound call application for CSR using CSI technology.
Design and develop the project using RUP methodology.
Worked on DB mapping remote db connection and other DB related operations.
Implemented various PRPC components like Decision tables Decision Maps Declarative expressions Constraints and Indexes etc.
Modified out of box reports and created new reports using List view and Summary view rules.
Prepared high level design document form requirements.
Preparation & Execution of unit test cases and Troubleshooting and debugging.
Associate Engineer-Technology (July 2008- December 2008.)
Business Solution: This Product will allow Client SAs and internal SAs ability to track and monitor status of user setup requests online.
Environment: PEGA Windows XP IE 6.0 Quality Centre (tool)
Project Role: QA Engineer.
Involved in Requirements Review Peer Reviews Test Case Execution Defect logging.
Migrated data instances and rulesets from development to UAT & Performance environment.
Wrote unit test cases.
Project: Reliable Data Transfer Protocol Design & Session Initiation Protocol over UDP UMKC (April 2010)
• Implemented a Reliable Data transfer protocol which over UDP. Implemented session initiation protocol.
• Designed out own protocol for the communication between client and server through a virtual router based on the protocol header specifications.
• Communicate between client and server with connection setup and teardown. Server capable of listening to multiple requests for the connection setup.
Project: Hadoop File System UMKC( November 2009)
• HDFS is to store data reliably in the presence of failures. Unpack Hadoop distribution Edit a few configuration files Format the DFS on the name node Start all the daemon processes.
Environment: Linux Java 1.6 sshd
Project: Open Forum Search Engine UMKC (Jan 2009)
• Open Forum Search Engine is a website developed to enhance the search results to retrieve the results from the forums which have been posted in the discussions.
• Individually designed the project documentation analyzing the project using Use cases Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams Designed the web pages and validations.
Environment: Net beans IDE 6 Java Ontology MySQL server.
Project Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBk2_DVd1Ok
Project: Teacher-Student Interface UMKC (Feb 2009)
• Implementing a full registration system of a student by using Visibroker 4.1 demonstrating CORBA and by using GUI.
• Individually designed the project documentation developed the interfaces and done the Registration coding part validated all the pages.
Environment: CORBA SQL JAVA
Project: A Multi-Threaded Web-Server UMKC (Mar 2009)
• Implementing a simple multi-threaded web server using concepts of HTTP and Socket programming in JAVA.
• Individually done the Documentation written code to accept and validate the file and send a HTTP Response message to the client.
Project: Prepaid and Postpaid Transactions VRSEC (Jun 2007)
• Develop an online application for prepaid and postpaid phones.
• Individually developed the documentation dealt with the new connection of the phone managing calls and bill information.
Environment:ASP .NET SQL.
TRAININGS AND CONSIDERABLE EXPERTISE ________________________________
• Employed as an ASSOCIATE ENGINEER by VIRTUSA a Multinational Company during the period of Dec-2006 to Dec-2008. Certified trainee of PRPC.
• Underwent through many technical and non-technical programs like Launch pad(C C++ SQL SE JAVA .NET) IEG (html php jsp) and VBC (Communication Skills and Etiquettes).
• Presented Paper on CAPTCHA in INFOGALA 08 A National Level Technical Symposium at V.R. Siddhartha Engineering College (Autonomous) Vijayawada and Presented Poster on Grid Computing in INTERFACE 2k7 A National Level Technical Symposium at GITAM s College of Engineering (Autonomous) Vizag.
References provided upon request.
Similar ResumesDeveloper Business Java Development Process Experience
United States - oracle 10g, prpc, pega, pegasystems, connectivity,...Management Service Sales Software Engineer Project
Los Angeles, CA - exceed, pathnet, senior software engineer,....Net Programmer.
Camp Hill, PA - c#, asp.net, sap, programmer, developer, qa,...Project Manager Management Developer Software
Colorado Springs, CO - pegasystems, pega, real time, dba, developer, vsam,...Dennis Daugherty Resume
United States - developer, salesforce, information management, db2,...Project Developer in Pega PRPC
India, Hydarabad, AP - object oriented, prpc, pega, commander, avail, bpm,...HR Professional
Houston, TX - hcm, speech, pg, sap, peoplesoft, generalist, hris,...Chief Information Security Officer
New Canaan, CT - netcool, cissp, mhs, cisa, security manager, ios,...Sr. PEGA Architect
Rutherford, NJ - prpc, pega, jsr, c2c, vignette, hibernate, j2ee,...Project Engineering Management Manager Software
Waco, TX - hadoop, jpa, waco, facial, bash, bit, architect,...