|Michael J Hinton
**** ********* ***** ****
Lawndale, CA 90260
Career Strengths: Strong leader with profit orientation. Committed to managing for short term results while simultaneously investing for future growth. Experienced in growth organizations and integrating new operational missions and values to achieve optimum performance.
FLEETWOOD-FIBRE PACKAGING AND GRAPHICS
Manufacturers of High Graphics Corrugated Packaging. Fleetwood was privately held until purchased by Union Camp Corporation. Two years later International Paper purchased all of the Union Camp facilities across the United States. International Paper is the world's largest paper company. In 2004 International Paper sold Fleetwood Container to Fibre Containers.
Positions of Responsibility- PLANT MANAGER - CAPITAL PROJECTS MANAGER - ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY - QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Managed a manufacturing facility of 100+ employees.
Successfully developed and managed the installation of a $7 million High Board Line printer/die cutter and palletizing line.
Directed the turn around of a money losing operation and provided leadership in restoring proper operating procedures in each department. After a fiscal year of reorganization, the company returned to profitable status.
Negotiated a spare parts purchasing contract with a French supplier, resulting in a 30% savings. Certified Lead Auditor.
Re-organized and re-staffed an entire maintenance department, recruiting from both the military and the private sector.
LA PRESSA CONTAINER
Manufacturers of Industrial Point of Purchase Displays with multiple locations in the United States and Mexico.
Positions of Responsibility- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING MANAGER
Directed all installation activities for a new manufacturing facility from foundation to equipment installation.
Provided leadership and engineering support for 5-plant operation.
Developed new maintenance department from 1st employee to fully functioning department, responsible for all maintenance
activities activities for a corrugated sheet plant.
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY ARIZONA
Real Estate company specializing in luxury Residential Real Estate in Scottsdale/Phoenix, AZ
Position of Responsibility- REAL ESTATE AGENT / BUYER AGENT
Development of BPO's (Broker Price Opinions) for Freddie Mac Properties
CRITERION PROPERTIES, LLC
Real Estate Development and Investment Company.
Positions of Responsibility- COMPANY OWNER / AGENT
Builder of Custom Homes.
Coordinate with the City for Planning and Zoning for other approval activities.
Responsible for the approval of all sub-contractors.
ISO 9000 Lead Auditor - IP EHS UNIVERSITY - AZ Real Estate License - KELLER WILLIAMS ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
Similar ResumesMaintenance Mechanic Experience .Net Secret Clearance
- victorville, powerplant, airframe, clay,...Hotel Front Desk
- pleasanton, fresno, del, front desk, arizona,...Production, Manufacturing, Operations, Materials Management
- capital equipment, genrad, remove, schedules,...Medical Office Sales Receptionist Experience High School
- 1407, salon assistant, high school diploma,...Customer Service Manager Sales Business Design
- output, training program, blackbelt, linear,...Plant Manager
- heat treat, pepsi, bottled, drink, duration,...Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistan
- assistan, derek, surveyors, steward, gis, russell,...Project Coordinator, Technical Sales, Applications Engineer, Analyst
- configurator, quotes, metallurgy, trademark,...SAP Devoper
- smartforms, isu, edms, fico, abap, qm, sap abap,...