MOUSAAB JAMIL DALU
*** ******** **.***.*** Webster, TX 77598
Hardworking professional with noted success in developing customer loyalty.
2006 Clear Brook High School, GPA 4.37/4.5. Successfully completed AP courses. Fiendswood, Texas
2007 – 2008 Beykent University Istanbul, Turkey
2008 – 2009 San Jacinto College Houston, Texas
Valet Parker Oct 2008 – Aug 2009
Kim Son Valet - Houston, Texas
• Parked both manual and automatic transmission cars, quickly, safely and with care and caution
• Followed set procedures for parking all cars
• Acted as doorperson when not parking cars
• Cleaned garage and surrounding areas of litter, debris, papers, cans, etc
• Greeted every guest upon arrival
• Assisted and thanked guests upon departure
• Called cabs for guests when needed
• Recorded each and every car that is parked in garage and maintained an up-to-date log
General Service Mechanic
Choice 1 Auto Care- Houston, Texas July 2009 -Sept. 2009
• Performed oil changes on domestic and foreign made cars
• Performed 2 & 4 wheel alignments, tire rotations, tire changes, and wheel balances for foreign and domestic cars
• Inspected cars for oil leaks, vacuum leaks, tire pressure, suspension, bushings, etc. while car on rack
• Greeted and assisted customers entering the facility
• Tabulated bills for customers
• Received payments by cash, check, credit cards, and automatic debits
• Computed and recorded totals of payments on computer program
• Issued receipts, refunds, credits, and change due to customers
• Answered customers' inquires and provided information on a specific problem related to customers car.
• Maintained clean and orderly work area
• Resolved customer complaints
• Performed other miscellaneous duties as required or assigned
Salesfloor Team Member
Super Target Store – Houston, Texas Oct. 2009 – Jan. 2010
• Deliver fast, fun and friendly service to Target guests, both face-to-face and by supporting salesfloor teams
• Help keep the Target brand experience consistent, positive and welcoming for guests and fellow team members
• Make a difference by responding quickly to guest and team member needs
St. John Hospital – Nassau Bay, Texas
• Sorted letters of correspondence between physicians
• Observed various medical procedures
• Learned to access patients’ vital signs
• Inputted diagnosis information using medical software
• Took weekly exams over information I was taught by my physician
• Completed tasks as required by office personnel
• Retrieved and filed charts for each day’s patients
• Possess effective communication skills; fluent in English, Arabic, and speak some Turkish
• Self-motivated, personable, dependable, quick learner, hard-working
• Very Good Listening Skills
• Team player, very friendly and open to criticism
• Willing to learn and implement new ideas
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
• Physically fit
Customer Service Manager
United States - tire, flow, store manager, team, certified, change,...
High School Diploma
United States - tire, walmart, change, oil, lube, lift, others,...
Medical High School
United States - car, picking, tire, branch, cars, prep, medical,...
High School Quality
United States - tire, through, provided, school, inspector, excel,...
United States - tire, position, road, service technician, changes,...
Sales Customer Service
United States - tire, ba, advertising, sales, director, luis,...
United States - tire, 2000, technician, brown, roofing, carpenter,...