**** ******** **** ***. ***, Cleveland OH 44124 USA
Cell: - +1-513 *** ****| firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) May 2009-June 2010
• In-depth knowledge of managerial accounting and cost accounting
• Familiar with federal taxation and corporate finance
• Good team player and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Goal oriented and ready to take initiatives
• Ability to work in a target based environment
• Knowledge of basic operating systems and applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Tally software.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of accounts payable and receivable, budgets, forecasting, payroll and preparation of financial statements
• Familiar with formation and powers of different types of entities like Proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation, Business combinations, Government Accounting, Estates and Trusts
• Skilled in preparation of different types of Auditor’s Report and attestation services.
• Knowledge of different forms of contracts of agency services, Negotiable Instruments and Lease
Gujarat University Ahmadabad, India
Masters of Commerce, Major Cost Accounting July 2001-June 2003
• First Class
• Ranked 9th in Gujarat University, Ahmadabad, India for Masters of Commerce in Cost Accounting in June 2003
Bachelors of Commerce, Major - Advance Accounting and Auditing Ahmadabad, India
July 1999-June 2001
• Graduated first class in H.L. College of Commerce
• Ranked 7th in Gujarat University, Ahmadabad, India for Bachelors of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy/Auditing in June 2001
• Received National Scholarship for the year 2001 from Govt. of India for ranking among top 10 in Bachelors of Commerce
Hi-rel Electronics Gandhinagar, India
Position: Account Executive March 2008 – August 2008
• Managed A/R and A/P accounts for smooth Working capital
• Prepared Financial Statements, Quarterly Reports and Projected Financial Statements to obtain long term finances
• Prepared Cost Sheet and reported on variances in costing reports
Vora Educational Institute Ahmadabad, India
Position: Accounting Instructor April 1997– March 2008
• Taught Accountancy to high school students
• Worked as head of department for 5 years.
• Organized curriculum for different Accountancy modules
Gujarat Collage of Commerce Ahmadabad, India
Position: Visiting Professor July 2005 – March 2007
• Business Taught Administration modules to Freshmen and Sophomore students for 2 years
• Was on the committee responsible for raising funds for the college from Alumni associations
Director of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Drug Delivery
Lancaster, PA - bio, drug, chemist, hplc, scientist, gc, lc,...
Wheeling, IL - preschool, childhood, teacher, early, camp, teach,...
Software Engineer - .NET Developer
Huntsville, AL - .net, network engineer, systems, c#, vb, software,...
Bowie, MD - implement, plans, southern, contract, strategies,...
McCune, KS - charge, representative, ks, development,...
Customer Service Sales
Newport News, VA - vessel, customs, sales agent, maritime, newport,...
Manager Management Software
Australia, Sydney - australia, management software, property manager,...