Administrative Assistant Executive Customer Service
|****–* Crescent Place Tel: (416) ***-****
Toronto ON M4C 5L8 Cell: (647) ***-****
Juannita J Walters
A goal oriented Administrative Professional with extensive experience providing administrative support to senior managers, managing events and handling complex administrative responsibilities. An effective problem solver, I have demonstrated the ability to create strong working relationships and I have developed creative organizational skills while working consistently and accurately under pressure. A detail oriented team-player, my professionalism and calm manner, combined with my strong communication skills, make me an excellent candidate for any organization with a focus on efficiency and strong customer relations.
• Totally committed to ‘100% customer satisfaction’.
• Self-motivated and goal oriented.
• Highly focused, efficient and accurate.
• Able to meet difficult deadlines and easily adapt to rapidly changing situations.
• Methodical and professional attitude.
• Easily multi-tasks projects without losing focus.
• Highly developed administrative and problem-solving skills.
• Congenial personality. Positive disposition.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Performs equally well autonomously or within a team environment.
• Fully computer literate in most popular office, and financial software applications including: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel , Outlook, MS Access, MS Project, Visio, Lotus Notes, Corel Draw, Simply Accounting, Oracle, QuickBooks
• Event Coordination • Project Coordination • Professional / Discrete
• Building Relationships • Multi-tasking • Coordinating Presentations
• Organizing / Scheduling • Sense of Urgency • Bookkeeping / Expense Control
TD BANK FINANCIAL GROUP, Toronto ON
Administrative Assistant – BCM Group August 2010 – October 2011
• Managed four AVP’s calendar on a day to day basis by coordinating, and collaborating with various departments. Scheduling recurring weekly, monthly bi-annual, quarterly meetings.
• Successfully created the 2010 ON-Call Schedule for the BCM Group Risk Managers.
• Completed on-time, various projects for Operation Risk Department and BCM Group such as; assisting in the coordination of the Operational Risk Management Conference, BCAW Open House, various training sessions for Risk Management training US DG Counsel Meetings.
• Revised and updated administrative processes for 2010.
• Successfully coordinated lost key project for Operational Risk/BCM Group.
• Maintained Operational Risk Organization Charts.
• Coordinated ECT (Executive Crisis Team) New Member indoctrination.
• Reviewed, revised, re-stocked, maintained emergency paperwork/supplies, etc.
• Coordinated all Health & Safety issues for the Evacuation Wardens Team and the floor.
• Was coordinator and member of the TD Recognition Committee for Risk Management.
• Coordinated new employee indoctrination.
CONTRACT - AEROTEK / AEGON CANADA Inc., North York ON
Project Coordinator July 2010 – August 2010
• Assisted Project Manager by coordinating all project updates – gathering information and researching data via Sharepoint, inviting guest speakers, preparing pre-mails, etc .
OFFICE TEAM / AVIVA CANADA Inc., Toronto ON
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator to AVP Risk Management
April 2008 – April 2009
• Managed AVP’s calendar by coordinating, and collaborating with various departments.
• Independently organized 15-20 Risk Management Workshops for executive personnel.
• Synchronized on-time renewal of various corporate insurance policies for two cycles.
• Coordinated Risk Management Policy Project semi-annual updates.
• Handled sensitive and confidential matters relating to the daily activity of the department.
• Centralized corporate policy information by downloading/scanning documents to the shared drives and backed up all details with hard copies for the legal library.
• Completed on-time, various projects for the Corporate department such as; researching and recording corporate organization charts for the UK, USA, and Canada; researching and tracking down corporate and legal documents, and policy owner details for various company policies; researching info on committee ownership, members, ToR’s, etc.
ROGERS CABLE COMMUNICATIONS Inc., Toronto ON
Executive Assistant to VP, National Operations: (250 employees) 1999 – 2008
• Managed VP’s calendar, coordinating, and collaborating with Sr. VP’s and CEO administrators. This also included coordinating four Director and twenty Manger calendars for weekly, monthly, bi-annual meetings, workshops, integrated business plan meetings, coordinating agendas, presentations, materials and distribution to interested parties for same, etc.
• Profitably coordinated and combined the various departmental service award celebrations into a once a year event. These celebrations included celebratory DVD’s with interviews, photo shoots, etc. This event became so successful that the SVP of Engineering & Network Operations implemented the program across the four engineering departments. The following year the event was implemented across two additional sister companies. By combining these celebrations, I reduced costs to the company by 75%.
• Reduced administrative costs for the department (supplies, cell phone/ pager costs), etc. by 50%, by being part of a team effort, which led to further savings (total of 10%)
• Coordinated several BBQ’s, Golf Tournaments, picnics, various other employee celebrations. My success led to these responsibilities eventually becoming part of my job description.
• Assisted VP by coordinating performance appraisals/salary increases (Directors & Managers).
CONTRACT WORK, Toronto ON
IBM 1999 – 1999
BDO Financial 1998 – 1999
AJILON 1995 – 1998
TEPERMAN & Sons Inc., Toronto ON
Executive Assistant to the President 1991 – 1995
Education & Specialized Training:
ICS Diploma, Interior Decorating
SSFC (Sir Sanford Fleming College), Administrative Program
7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
References provided upon request
sharepoint resumes in Toronto, ON, Canada
.net resumes in Toronto, ON, Canada
oracle resumes in Toronto, ON, Canada
info resumes in Toronto, ON, Canada
manager resumes in Toronto, ON, Canada
Canada, Toronto, ON
- tunnel, transmissions, interiors,...Quality Assurance Assistant
Canada, Scarborough, ON
- mrb, quality control engineer, brc,...Customer Service Representative Call Center Business
Canada, Burnaby, BC
- coquitlam, dari, harbour, farsi, iran, yoga,...Design Engineer Process Sales Engineering Plant
Canada, Hamilton, ON
- melt, wastewater treatment, dimensions, ethanol,...Automotive ISO/TS16949 (ISO9001) QMS Specialist / Product Development
- iso ts16949, diesel engine, qms, chassis, peerless,...Project Manager Engineer Design Engineering Business
- hsrp, osp, feedback, mlt, lte, incharge,...Customer Service Sales Representative Data Entry
- new accounts, coca cola, merchandisers, kiosk,...Customer Service Sales Real Estate Marketing Management
- telesales, directv, installer, salesman, dish,...Customer Service Sales Data Entry Management Manager
- west palm beach, west palm, stuart, palm beach,...Data Entry Sales Real Estate Human Resources Medical
- self employed, adjuster, invoices, katy,...