Project Manager Construction Management Experience
Job post: Customer Manager job in GA
Posted date: Jan 27
Summary: wd, wd property, wd property ltd, property ltd, buyers, real estate, estate, financing, appointments, construction
Your email: ****
Subject: Customer Manager
Clear William T Smith
P. O. Box 397
Blue Ridge, Ga. 30513
My experience spans many years and several fields of endeavor. I began my construction career as a residential builder. For a number of years, I built single family homes in the Central Florida area.
I became a licensed State Certified Building Contractor in the State of Florida, and joined forces with several individuals during the period from 1973 until 1984, engaged in primarily commercial building projects as the qualifying license holder.
In 1984, I formed Greentree Enterprises, a commercial construction company and once again was the qualifying license holder.
Greentree Enterprises concentrated on the bidding and construction of projects primarily in the area of school and college construction, as well as several condominium projects.
In addition to construction management in my own companies, I attained a certificate as an ICC Certified Residential Building Inspector.
At the present time I am a state certified Residential Contractor in the State of Georgia.
I hold a Level IA Certificate issued by the Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission.
I feel that this long and varied construction background along with my management background provides me with many skills which would be an asset to any company in the construction industry.
William T. Smith
Save message as a template
Clear William T Smith
P O Box 397 Blue Ridge, Ga 30513
(706) ***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
My objective is to obtain a position as a Project Manager / Company Representative.
• Strong background in both commercial and residential construction. I owned and operated a commercial construction company in Florida for over fifteen years, and now am a certified residential contractor in Georgia.
• Raytheon Company Site Lead duties included, but were not limited to plan review, equipment take off as well as the writing of all Statements of Work, and Site implementation Plans.
• Successful experience interfacing with airport stakeholders and TSA representatives.
• As the owner and Qualifying Licensed individual it was one of my primary reliabilities to supervise large numbers of employees on each project, to ensure the compliance with all codes and standards of good construction practices. Constant interaction with both the owner and the architect was a requirement to see and project to a successful conclusion.
• I had a positive relationship with both sub contractors, and suppliers that enabled me to complete a project to the satisfaction of the owner and government inspectors.
• International Code Counsel Certified Residential Building Inspector.
• Level IA Certified by the Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission.
• Airline Transport Pilot. As an airline captain attention to detail is a must for the safe and successful operation of each flight.
• Forty years of aviation experience. Air Traffic control experience covering more than years thirteen years. As an air traffic controller it was necessary to be thoroughly familiar with airport layout and requirement in order to safely
• Perform the duties required.
• Extensive experience in blue print reading and materials calculations as a commercial contractor.
• On site building layout and placement with regard to adjacent structures and lay of the land.
• Professional demeanor.
• Well-organized and efficient.
• Self-motivated, assertive and can quickly learn new procedures and methods.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines as required in the ever-changing construction and aviation fields.
• Extensive knowledge of airport facilities and procedures as they relate to both operations and physical layout.
• Maintain and collect all relevant data so as to accomplish the most cost effective project
• Maintained low operating costs, cutting expenditures where feasible.
• Reduced cost over runs through constant project evaluation,
• Create spreadsheets using MS Excel to track financial records, project cost.
• Above average skills in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, Open Office.
• Excellent skills in preparing and maintaining spreadsheets.
• Correspondence writing letters and Business memos, editing for content, spelling and grammar.
Orlando Jr College Orlando, Fl
Business Administration 1963-1965
Rollins College Winter Park, Fl
Business Administration 1965-1967
Sheffield School of Aeronautics Miami, Fl
Aircraft Dispatcher Program Nov_Dec 1983
Airline Operations Training Course
Georgia Institute for Home Inspectors Atlanta, Ga
International Code Inspection 2007
Alltech International Vienna, VA
Site Lead at Raytheon Technical Services Company-Alltech Intl. Sept-Dec 2010
William T Smith (Residential Builder) Blue Ridge, Ga
Self Employed Commercial Building Contractor Orlando, Fl
Green Tree Enterprises (Commercial Construction Company) Orlando, Fl
Federal Aviation Administration Orlando,Fl
Air Traffic Controller 1968-1981
Save resume as a template
Terms of service | Safety Tips
©2012 PostJobFree.com | email@example.com
Similar ResumesOracle EBS consultant
Castle Rock, CO
- demantra, configurator, eam,...Construction Project Manager
- kenya, entrepreneur, asset manager, politics,...Project Manager Software Management Java Business Analyst
- telerik, aspx, actuate, jboss, tfs, jquery, struts,...SAP BO DS / DI Consultant
- bods, sap bo, bodi, toad, abap, datawarehouse, bo,...Manager Development Business Construction Management
- mcfarland, gas station, engineering design,...Construction Project Manager
Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- plats, multifamily, preconstruction, developer,...SAP BODS Consultant
India, Hyderabad, AP
- bods, datawarehouse, webi, ssis, bw, etl,...Trainer 2012
- full scope, drew, along,...Main't Tech
- probe, plant supervisor, molding technician,...Warehouse Technical Electronics Service Software
- originator, analyze, plc, computed, receiver,...