Newport News, VA 23608
Grantham University, Kansas City, Missouri March 2010
B.S., Multidisciplinary Studies
• Emphasis on business administration including courses in Entrepreneurship, Computer Concepts and Office Applications, Public Administration, Technical Writing, and Marketing
CMA-CGM America, LLC Norfolk, VA
Vessel Close/Export Documentation Analyst January 2011 - Present
• Meet and exceed international customer service expectations by resolving customer conflicts, issuing documentation, and working with a variety of other departments, internal, national, and international, to facilitate the success of the company
• Complete and file vessel manifests with U.S. Customs and Border Protection ensuring complete accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with the regulations of the Federal Maritime Commission
• Perform as the liaison between U.S. Customs and the documentation office, ensuring all documentation requests are met within specific deadlines
• Support all back office functions related to documentation as required by work demand and volume
• Received a “Spot Award” from the Vice President of Operations within five months of employment for consistently exceeding daily work quota, and receiving a vast amount of positive feedback from customers
• Initiated a committee that produced a new method of analyzing errors. Method was approved for company wide use by approximately 600 personnel, and estimated to improve productivity by 43% percent
Ferguson Enterprises Newport News, VA
Corporate Sales Agent May 2010 – January 2011
• Answered an average of 80 calls per day, and responded to customer requests for order placement, quotes on products, and product related questions
• Met and exceeded monthly sales goal of $100,000 or more
• Consistently placed among the top three associates with the most daily orders placed
• Facilitated communication between customers and manufacturers in order to answer any customer questions, service issues, or resolve customer complaints
Langley Federal Credit Union Newport News, VA
Member Service Representative November 2007 – August 2009
• Completed daily financial transactions including withdraws, deposits, check issuing, filling ATM machines, and auditing cash drawers in excess of $5,000
• Met and exceeded monthly quotas for service referrals in areas of insurance, loans, and mortgages.
• Up sold services by matching customer needs with bank products including Lines of Credit, CDs, annuities, and investments
Customer Service Sales
Newark, NJ - sales agent, agent, french, newark, response,...
Customer Service Specialist
Houston, TX - sales agent, sales rep, agent, sales, customer,...
High School Sales
Dolton, IL - sales agent, childcare, therapy, agent, energy,...
Newport News, VA - sales agent, walmart, sales, commission,...
Customer Service Medical Assistant
Newport News, VA - sales agent, sterile, prepared, medical assistant,...
Sales Customer Service
Philippines - sales agent, quota, phil, muntinlupa, agent, hil,...
Sales Real Estate
Canada, Whitby, ON - sales agent, sales, agent, denise, homes, estate,...