Kootenai County Prosecutor's Office Intern
Post a job
|Fernando R. Aceves
*** ******* **. #* * Steubenville, OH 43952 * (208) ***-****
To obtain a challenging and rewarding Legal Assistant position with a Litigation and Immigration Firm,
utilizing professional and volunteer experiences as well as bilingual capabilities.
Franciscan University of Steubenville, Steubenville, OH 43952
Bachelor of Arts
Double Major in Legal Studies and Philosophy
Minor in Human Life Studies – May 2012
• 3.15 cumulative GPA
North Idaho College
12 credits accumulated
• 4.0 GPA
Mount Angel Seminary
17 credits accumulated
• 3.3 GPA
Legal Intern, Kootenai County Prosecutor’s Office, Coeur d’Alene, ID, Summer 2011. Assisted in
Victim/Witness Department and sat in on Court hearings. Gained general experience in legal office
work as well as first contact with victims/witnesses.
Mentor, Mount Carmel Youth Ranch, Therapeutic Residential Ranch, Powell, WY, Summer 2010.
Mentored troubled teens from around the United States. Work included maintaining cattle ranch as
well as challenging teens to learn integrity and self-respect.
Account Service Representative, Insight Enterprises, Liberty Lake, WA, 99206, Jan. – Jul. 2008.
Gained experience in office work and customer service as a representative to client accounts. Held
continual contact with client accounts through email and phone.
Team Leader, NET Ministries Australia, Brisbane, QLD, Australia, 2006-07. Led two consecutive
years of Ministry teams in full-time missionary work. Established youth ministry in a parish in
Queensland. Worked for Melbourne World Youth Day Office.
Sales Associate, Gap Inc., Spokane Valley, WA, 2005 and 2008. Gained customer service experience
on the floor of a Gap retail store.
• Saint Thomas More Law Society
• Philosophy Club
• Worship Leader for Festival of Praise
• Knights of Columbus
• Knights of the Holy Queen Household
• Kootenai County Probation Office – July 2011
• Coeur d’Alene Police Department – August 2011
• Missionary to Ecuador – March 2012
• Steubenville Soup Kitchen – August 2010 – May 2011
• Two year Team Leader: NET Ministries – 2006, 2007
• Organized and Motivated
• Very familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal skills and competent public speaker
Similar ResumesSales Manager Medical Executive New York Service
- event manager, liner, sample, littleton, mm, sarah,...Construction Project Manager
- substation, nashville tn, sos,...Business Management Vice President Sales Assistant
- des moines, peak, cno, sales assistant,...Sales Curriculum Vitae Executive Customer Pvt Ltd
India, Kolkata, WB
- dermatologist, exams, ho, cosmetologist, surgeon,...Customer Service Medical Assistant Experience
- service medical, growing, io, emr, fi, da,...Chemist
- parenteral, chemist, sample, ep, scientist,...Senoir Research Scientist
- senoir, catheters, dietician, pacu,...Dinaaries
- physiotherapy, bailey, macon, dodge, medisoft,...Research Associate ( any work related to Urdu or Arabic Languages )
India, Hyderabad, AP
- msw, lucknow, lecturer, hyderabad, persian, arabic,...Assistant New York Los Angeles Manager Management
Cherry Hill, NJ
- husbandry, red cross, scuba, vc, reinforcement,...