• Over *
+ years of working experience in complete life cycle of software development mainly in the intranet, Internet and standalone application design, development, maintenance and production support in n-tier architecture.
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented software engineering methodologies, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design UML, Use-Case-driven development, the Unified Software Development Process, the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Strong experience in C, C++, Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Facelets, Struts/MVC, Spring/MVC, EJB3.0, RMI/IIOP, Web Services, Hibernate, SQL/RDBMS, Java Mail, JMS, JDBC, OC4J, XML, XSL, JNDI, Oracle and UNIX Shell Scripting.
• Experience in Enterprise application Integration with SOA, ESB Mule and middle ware tools like IBM MQ Series, Message broker (WBIMB) and Web methods.
• Extensive knowledge and 7 years hands on experience with web and XML technologies like HTML, DHTML, JSP Custom Tags, Java Script, Documentum 4i, AJAX, JAXP1.3, XML, Xerces, Xalan, XML Schema, XSLT, SOAP, IBM MQSeries, CSS and DTD/XML Schema and SAX, DOM parsers.
• Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Model- View – RAD (MVC, MVC2) using Struts/MVC 1.01/1.02, Ruby on Rails, Spring framework for E-Business Tolls.
• Worked using several J2EE design patterns like Singleton Pattern, Data Access Object, Service Locator, and Session Façade Design Patterns.
• Agile Management and Software Development with Extreme Programming, Scrum, RAD and "Agile" RUP.
• Agile Coach/Mentor: Coached and mentored project team in agile software development process.
• Experience of using IDE’s like Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Development 6.0, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), Weblogic 8.1 IDE, IntelliJ IDEA and JBuilder.
• Good experience working with JSF, Spring Framework.
• Strong experience on BEA Weblogic 6.x/7.x/8.x/9.x, WebSEAL, Web Server 6.1, SP5, JBoss, JRUN, Apache, IBMWebsphere5.0/5.1/6.0 administration/architecture/development and several other application servers.
• Experience of Using Reporting tools like Jasper Reports and Crystal Reports. Used iText and Jakarta POI to generate PDF reports
• Good Exposure on Enterprise Content Management solutions like Documentum 4i/5 (WDK).
• Strong working experience for version control with Rational ClearCase, WinCVS and Visual Source Safe. Expertise in Server side development using Java, J2EE, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, RMI/IIOP, JMS.
• Experience in using Open Source frameworks like Junit, Log4J, ANT and Hibernate.
• Strong experience in data analysis and Proficient in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedure in Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MS-Access.
• Worked with Hibernate for the database persistence.
• Full lifecycle experience implementing n-tier web applications using OO programming techniques.
• Have excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Analytical skills and ability to lead groups.
• Good experince in software development life cycle (SDLC) process using RAD.
• Automated building, testing, and continuous integration with Ant, Maven, Junit and CruiseControl.
J2EE Frameworks: Spring, Spring-WS, JSF, Struts, Flex, Ruby on Rails, Hibernate Frame works.
IDE/Tools/Utilities: WSAD 5.0, RAD 6.0, Eclipse 3.x, Rational Rose 98/2000, UML, RUP, Jbuilder4.0/6.0, IBM MQ Series 6.0, 5.3, WBIMB 6.0, 5.0, Webmethods, Developer 3.2,Junit, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Toad, Rational Rose, XMLSPY, ANT,
Application/Web Servers: IBM WAS 5.x, WebLogic 6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM Web sphere 6.0, Apache Web Server, Jetty, Tomcat4.x, JBoss 3.x.
Databases: Oracle 11i/10g/9.x, DB2/UDB, SQL Server7.0/2000, My SQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/98/2000, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris 2.x, and DOS.
Version Controls: Visual SourceSafe, CVS, PVCS, VSS, Clearcase
• Pursued Master of Computer Applications (MCA) From India.