Yolanda K. Weems-Bey
Lewisville, TX. 75057 firstname.lastname@example.org
Yolanda has over 8 years Mortgage Processing experience in various areas of Loan Origination and Servicing. Yolanda is experienced in conventional (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac), FHA and VA loans, and independently processes and closes these loan types. She has also, worked with MHA programs; HAMP/HAFA/2MP.
In addition, Yolanda has worked direct (face to face) with Borrowers on First Time Home Buyer programs and incentives, Loan Pre Qualification Processes and Credit Counseling, Loan Modification and Foreclosure Prevention, Short Sales and DIL (Deed In-Liu) Processes.
Yolanda’s ability to quickly learn and adapt to market changes, investor guidelines and corporate programs has enabled her to meet or exceed pipeline production goals. She is NMLS compliant.
Mortgage Industry Experience
Bank of America 2009 - Present
Mortgage Loan Processor Plano, TX
Performs processing of mortgage loan files requiring the verification of loan documents including income calculation, working knowledge of credit reports, DTI, LTV, and CLTV ratios, appraisal and title insurance – while maintaining strict compliance with RESPA, Section 32, HMDA and the turndown of mortgage loan files.
• Disclose Good Faith Estimate (GFE) information to borrower in a timely manner to insure Reg X guidelines
• Order Title, Appraisal, Homeowner’s Insurance, Flood Insurance and Surveys
• Work directly with appraisers, realtors and title companies
• Communicate direct with borrowers on status of loan process, underwriting and to clear stipulations needed for mortgage loan files to ensure a quick turnaround time
• Execute closings for borrowers with title company and reconciling HUD-1
• Pipeline of loans between 30-50 loans
Neighborhood Legal Services Michigan 2007- 2009
Housing Counseling Specialist Detroit, MI
• Managed clients intake processes to educate and to qualify for mortgage
• Worked directly with realtors to assist clients in seeking homes
• Counseled clients in credit repair and foreclosure prevention
• Referred clients to ‘non mortgage assistance’ programs based on their current situation
CitiMortgage 2005 - 2005
Mortgage Loan Processor Southfield, MI
• Ordered title work, appraisals, homeowner’s insurance
• Conducted telephone pre- screening with borrowers regarding loans
• Executed pre-closings for Borrowers; contact title officers, attorney offices for information
• Pipeline of loans between 60-100 loans
Resume of Yolanda K Weems-Bey Page 2 of 2
Capital Mortgage Funding L.L.C. 2003 - 2004
Mortgage Closer Southfield, MI
• Review documents obtained from the settlement agent/attorney for accuracy
• Enter loan information accurately into the loan processing system, then print/email loan documents
• Close loans according to company, investor, federal and local requirements
• Review documents and fix any problems and/or errors prior to releasing documents to closing agent
JW Investment Group LLC 2005 - 2009
Owner-CEO, Detroit, Michigan Detroit, MI
• First time home-buying program and Credit counseling
• Foreclosure modification and Short sales negotiations.
• Contracted services to non-profit organizations
• Contracted mortgage processing for loan officers
• Property management for property owners
Training and Education Summary
• Calyx Loan Origination Software used with Mortgage Brokers
• Encompass/Ellie Mae Loan Origination Software used with Mortgage Brokers
• Desktop Underwriting
• Experience with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
Mortgage Compliance Training
• Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z)
• Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
• Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA-Regulation C)
• Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA-Regulation B)
• Fair Housing Act; Fair Credit Reporting Act
• Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
• Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)
• Electronic Fund Transfers Act (Regulation E)
Bachelor of Arts in English 1993 – 1997
Customer Service Sales
United States - executives, agents, account, mortgage, wholesale,...
Real Estate Commercial
United States - rating, securities, commercial, notes, lender,...
Customer Service Data Entry
United States - batching, loan processor, mortgage loan, childcare,...
Mortgage Loan Processor
United States - insurance agent, loan processor, loans, fema,...
Customer Service Sales
United States - mortgage, loans, renee, commerce, jewelry, plus,...
Customer Service Sales
United States - mortgage, office, automobile, average, contacts,...
Customer Service Quality Assurance
United States - underwriter, loans, mortgage, loan, broker,...