*** ******* **** *******, ** *****
Objective I am seeking employment with a challenge. I’m an aggressive employee, with a strong desire to learn and be a valuable asset for my employer. I can manage and maintain multiple tasks, very organized and dedicated to my work.
Experience August 2009-Current Exedy Corporation Mascot, Tn.
• Supervise Maintenance Personnel over 3 shift operation.
• Schedule and track machine repairs
• Order and track parts necessary for machine repairs.
• Hiring and training maintenance personnel.
• Working with Engineers to make updates to the facility equipment.
• Working with Management to schedule repairs to equipment.
• Scheduling the day to day maintenance coverage.
• Scheduling the scheduled pm's to keep the machinery operational.
• Tracking downtime to keep up with reoccurring issues.
• Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are followed.
• Administering all disciplinary actions for the department.
June 2006-August 2009 U.S. Fence, Inc. Bulls Gap, TN.
Supervise maintenance personnel in a high paced environment.
Schedule repairs per daily priorities.
• Schedule and maintain an active P.M. program on all equipment.
• Ordering and tracking parts needed for the repairs of equipment.
• Maintain a safe workspace for all employees.
• Training and cross training employees to maximize efficiency.
• Working with Management and Engineering to enhance production.
• Interviewing and hiring new employees.
• Work with production supervisors to minimize downtime while making repairs.
• Maintain a 24 Extruder operation with several job specific assembly machines.
November 1999-June 2006 PBR Automotive Knoxville, TN.
Maintenance Team Leader
• Supervise 10 maintenance personnel in a high paced environment.
• Oversee breakdown repairs and modifications on 128 Chiron CNC Milling machines.
• 12 specially designed assembly centers
• 3 turntable aluminum casting shop.
• 9 Iontech Powder Coat lines.
• Work with engineering and production to schedule repairs and upgrades to all production equipment.
• Assure that all second shift maintenance are working at full potential while maintaining a safe work space for themselves and others in the area.
• Train and cross train all members to be fully efficient in all areas of the
• Maintain State and OSHA standards on all equipment.
• Work with Allen-Bradley, Fanuc and Siemens PLC’s.
• Maintain MP-2 work order system including prioritizing work orders and assigning jobs to the most qualified team member.
• Working with area Managers to minimize downtime while making repairs.
• Oversee the craftsmanship of contractors and subcontractors that are onsite.
• Maintain and order inventory parts and material needed on a day to day basis to ensure
January 1996-November 1999 Exide Battery Corporation Bristol, TN.
• Scheduling routine repairs of equipment, scheduling pm’s to be completed.
• Ordering and tracking of parts for repairs on the equipment.
• Training and evaluating new employees
• Working with departmental supervisors to ensure repairs are made in a safe and timely manner.
October 1995-January 1996 Exide Battery Corporation Bristol, TN.
Electrical Mechanical Technician
• Daily repairs on machinery including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic.
July 1992-October 1995 Assured Castings Rogersville, TN.
• Daily physical inspection of primary and secondary machinery.
• Daily, weekly, and monthly PM inspections.
• Preventative and daily maintenance of hydraulic systems from 50 to 5000 psi.
• Preventative and daily maintenance of electrical systems including motor starters and controls; PLC’s, SLV100’s and 150’s, electric and gas fired furnaces including SCR packages.
• Mechanical repairs on 500 through 1200 ton hydraulic die cast machines.
• A member of a natural work team where everyone takes part in the leadership of the department.
April 1987-July 1992 Recticel Foam Morristown, TN.
• Daily maintenance on all equipment in a 4 plant operation.
• Oversee and trouble shoot all new installations to maximize the potential of the machinery.
• Evaluate and make improvements on all existing machinery to enhance the output performance.
• Train all new employees on the equipment to ensure proper repairs are being made in a timely manner.
Education 1984 Morristown Hamblen High School East Morristown, TN. Diploma.
2009 Tusculum College- Gateway Program; Seeking a degree in Organizational Management.
2010-Current Walters State Community College- Seeking a Degree in Electronic Engineering
Major Accomplishments • Class I State Electrical Contractors License since 1991.
• Training as a certified operator in hazardous waste.
• Forklift/Equipment operator safety- Certified Northeast State Technical College.
• Industrial Hydraulics-Certificate
Similar ResumesMaintenance Manager / Electrical Engineer
Mosheim, TN - electrician, cnc, electrical engineer, plc,...Electrical/Maintenance/Skill Trades/Job Leader
Rochester Hills, MI - submit, electrical, electrician, crane, mechanical,...vickie moore
San Antonio, TX - turbine, power plant, refinery, army, operator,...Manufacturing Manager
Kokomo, IN - 3070, clutch, qs9000, fanuc, die, ladder, robots,...Maintenance Engineer Equipment Production Management
Glendale, AZ - welding, engineer, plant, maintenance engineer,...Manager Industrial Safety Health Environmental
Indianapolis, IN - industrial safety, smelter, hygienist,...Director of Nursing - LTC
United States - rn, nurse, home health, nursing, cna, case manager,...Maintenance Mechanical Manager Quality Control
Owensboro, KY - mechanical supervisor, smelter, planned, plumbers,...Environmental and Sustainability Director
McKinney, TX - geologist, smelter, licensed professional, melt,...Management Sales Project Business Service Customer
Canada, Toronto, ON - sales force, best practices, bpo,...