Sales Customer Service Las Vegas Marketing Heavy Equipment Operator
Free job posting
*** ******** ***** ***********, ** *5146 Cell: 412.***.****
To obtain a Customer Service position at a top-notch company and utilize the skills I have obtained through previous work experience
Local Marketing Experts Las Vegas, NV
Marketing Consultant April 2010 - November 2010
Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most
effective way possible.
Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services
Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts, using computer.
Taylor'd Solutions Las Vegas, NV
Appointment Setter/Sales February 2009 - July 2010
Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
Community Empowerment Pittsburgh, PA
Landscaper/Laborer May 2004 - August 2008
Operate powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain-saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, and axes.
Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, and other grounds features.
Castriota Metals Pittsburgh, PA
Heavy Equipment Operator June 2001 - May 2004
Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information.
Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, and containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, and other equipment.
Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
Load and unload ship cargo, using winches and other hoisting devices.
Stratford Career Institute Pittsburgh, PA
Home Inspection / Certificate March 2008
Help of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, NV
Work Readiness / Life Skills Training November 2008
United States Army Fort Lee, VA
Material Handling and Supply Specialist July 1992
Similar ResumesDirector of Call Centers
- purchaser, restore, herndon, completions, ivr,...Project Manager Customer Service Business Development
- mechanic, loan processor,...Manager Service Management Sales Business Assistant
- client services, escrow, cover, wv, mortgage,...Customer Service Professional
- parttime, solicitor, chemist, coal, records clerk,...Customer Service Manager Assistant Sales Insurance
- pittsburgh pa, pharmacist, dme, urgent, forwarding,...Professional Sales: B2B, Telecommunications/Broadband, Recruiting,
- forging, jacob, tec, customer relationship,...Customer Service Representative
- pompano, keith, broward, nutrition, seeks,...Inside Operations
- real estate agent, estate agent,...Merchandising Manager
- restaurant manager, thing, pittsburgh, restaurant,...Sales Real Estate Customer Service Marketing Account Executive
Robinson Township, PA
- laura, real estate agent, estate agent, robinson,...