**** *. ******,#***
Phoenix, AZ 85051
“Ford’s warehouse operations has never had the accountability level and inventory accuracy it has now since you assumed the helm.”-David Cane, Maintenance Manager, Ford Motor Company
Accomplished Distribution/Warehouse Supervisor with over 8 years of managing logistics teams of 5-30 and standing inventory values of $4.5 million to $25 million. Have led initiatives that resulted in 6-figure cost savings. Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
* Inventory Control
* Cost Analysis
* Production Performance
* Training/Problem Resolution
* Staff Management
* Quality Assurance
* Process Improvement
* WMS Operations
* Bar Coding
* Warehouse Sales Experienced
SOURCERPRO, INCORPORATED - DEARBORN, MI
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR/INVENTORY ANALYST 2007 – 2009
Managed a full service department of 5-10 staff members encompassing Shipping and Receiving, Inventory Control, Production and Picking. Responsible for proper maintenance of warehouse equipment, providing both preventative maintenance and all necessary repairs. Conducted weekly safety briefs and training. Built and maintained vendor relationships. Resolved any supplier invoice discrepancies and processed any material returns. Ensured new parts and materials were defined and introduced into the Corporate Procurement and Requisitioning System. Analyzed current systems, procedures, and practices to determine methods to improve cost containment and material availability; implemented changes and modifications.
=>Promoted from procurement agent to warehouse/inventory supervisor in less than a year.
=>Reduced open purchase orders by 75% via aggressive review of open order activity report; identified completed orders and disencumbered any remaining balance which freed up over $1.5 million in unused funds.
=>Analyzed and recommend stocking level for over 5,000 items, maintaining a 95% accurate supply level.
=>Identified $550,000 in excess material via analysis of usage trend, and then successfully redistributed/liquidated $275,000 of this material.
MUSIC GREMLIN/RICCARDO FAZZI, INCORPORATED - NEW YORK, NY
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR 1997 – 2006
Handled escalated customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and service requests. Managed a high-volume workload within a dead-line driven environment.
=>Diffused volatile customer situations, one that resulted in the retention of $10,000 account with Barnes and Noble, through direct communication with the customer account’s CEO.
=>Selected by CEO for special customer service assignment that improved customer retention by 20%.
=>Successfully interacted with clients to generate repeat and referral business, which resulted in $50,000 in new product orders.
SENIOR LOGISTICS SPECIALIST, UNITED STATES NAVY - PEARL HARBOR, HI
Managed the full range of warehousing and inventory functions for $25 million in heavy equipment and repair parts. Trained and supervised a staff of 30 in shipping and receiving, space optimization, inventory control and purchasing procedures. Placed purchase orders, forecasted and monitored stocking levels, negotiated freight contracts and vendor pricing. Loaded and updated parts data into SUADPS for development of provisioning reports. Interfaced with vendors and government agencies as required. Developed and managed procedures and activities to secure accuracy and integrity in the accountability of government material.
=>Awarded the Navy and Marine Corp Achievement Medal for superior performance, increased base stocking effectiveness to 94% and improved inventory accountability to 100%.
=>Received Letter of Commendation for ensuring $3 million in repairable assets was recovered, with complete accountability during a major decommissioning.
=>Transformed a disorganized, inefficient warehouse into a smooth-running operation by redesigning the layout and increased cycle counts; this saved the Navy over $625,000 in recovered stock.
=>Accounted for and disposed of $2.5 million of excess/surplus material, ensuring all material was properly declassified prior to being turned in to the Defense Logistics Agency.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Automated Logistics Management, Naval Technical Training Center, San Diego, CA 1992
* Graduated top 5% of class.
Additional Training and Certifications
* Purchasing Agent Certification – acquired through the U.S. Department of Labor by completing U.S. Military Apprenticeship Program (1994).
* Automated Logistics Systems, Finance, Procurement and Supply Support (600+ hours of formal training)
* Contemporary Leadership, Supervision and Resource Management (380 hours of training)
Other training courses included:
-Advance Management and Leadership
-Standards of Corporate Conduct Certification
-Annual File Review Certification
-Records and Information Management
-Uniform Automated Data Supply Management System
-Time and Work Order System
-Without Wire (WOW) System
Similar ResumesLogistics, Shipping, Transportation
- comsec, orbital, transporter, cdl, explosive,...Warehouse Operations Manager
- paralegal, driver, maintenance technician,...Customer Service Manager Management Experience
- transportation management, negotiations,...Experience Warehouse High School Work Skills Computer
- 6102, dave, framer, adam, picker, glendale, wages,...Manager Truck Driver Maintenance Business Electrical
- handy, forman, drywall, cabinet, driver, costumer,...Warehouse Operations Manager
- detailer, sos, shampoo, boss, polish, door,...Warehouse worker and Manufacturing
- phoenix az, dishwasher, warehouse worker, diesel,...Shipping / Receiving Manager
- receiving manager, mallory, lifts, ink, mini, bio,...Distribution/Warehouse Manager
- wms, maintenance manager, figure, apprenticeship,...management
- molding, scheduler, injection, injection molding,...