Construction Quality Assurance Engineer Design
***** **** **** **., ***.# **21, 77082 .Houston Tx. Tel:832-***-****,E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience as structural design Engineer participating on the design of structural projects. Specific structural design responsibilities include the design of reinforced concrete slabs, beams, columns and Foundation designs. Applied StructCAD Computer Analysis of structures. Responsibilities also include construction supervisions, and construction methods.
Texas Department of Criminal Justice 2008- Date.: -Responsibilities includes Enforcing safety measures requirements for proposed projects, and maintenance repair of the facilities. Daily activities documentation and filling, and records keeping, planning and staging correction related events and counseling.
The village health Care Centre.Jan.2007-Jan 2010. –Maintenance, repairs of facilities, provision of assistance to residence in the facility.
J&T Construction. Lagos NigeriaAug.1996-mar.2006 –Responsibilities includes Structural Designs of Reinforced concrete Foundations, columns, beams, and slabs, and construction supervisions. Interpretations of blueprints, setting out, pegging and trench excavation,. Road: supervision of road grading with the level instruments, for the necessary cuts and fills. Laying of kerbed stone and Asphalt laying supervision;.Drainage: Slope. Determination, and construction, reinforced concrete designs of drainage walls and supervision of concrete casting
Foundation Construction May 1995-July 1996: – Supervision of pile layout with level instruments, and pilling, with different methods of approach. Pre-cast, cast in-situ, or auger drilling, depending on the locations. Conduction of load test on pile.
SMED VENTURES LTD(Contractor to Chevron Nigeria Ltd Escravos Operations)May 1994-July1995..: -Responsibilities includes, Construction Supervision of Escravos Gymnasium, I.e. in Roofing, painting, Laying of Floor Flex Tiles, Ceiling. Modification of Escravos Living Quarters; Responsibilities includes supervision of painting, Electrical works, Tilling, plumbing. Staff coordinator and work schedule preparation.
TRAINING AND SKILLS: – Computer skills include: Microsoft office Word, Excel, Power points, Auto CAD.
Skills and training required to demonstrate and detects flaws, and thickness measurement for both surface and sub-surface defects. I.e. flaws, depth of penetration, material thickness, cracks, porosity, in various material, with necessary precaution, and reference standards, as required by various NDT methods.
• Carrying out visual inspection of weld, NDT and interpretation of result besides verifying the conformance of dimensions.
• Calibrate equipment’s.
• Inspects test materials using UT shear wave inspection..
• Corrosion monitoring through Ultrasonic Testing and weld quality with PT&MT.
• Proficient and detailed in inspection reports writing.
• Capable of climbing, working at high elevations and working in confined spaces.
• Equipment circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety procedures.
• Ability to prepare a daily inspection reports.
• Ability to establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection for safety regulations.
• Visual Inspections of welds, piping systems.
• Perform PT, MT, VT, and UT Thickness.
• Visual Inspections of Internal and external Components of pipes.
• Perform Ultrasonic, magnetic testing and particle testing.
• Calibrate equipment’s.
• Ability to Vendor and third party inspection.
• Conduct test to ensure quality or detect discontinuities with NDT methods.
• Work (PT UT MT) on different projects turnaround and shutdown.
• Organize and report test results.
• Performing X-ray on different joints to determine weld integrity automatically and firm processing.
• Assisted API 510 with Visual and performed NDE on internal of columns.
Yaba College of Technology (Bachelors Civil Engineering)
Sanjacinto college (Non-Destructive Testing)
University of Houston Downtown [AutoCAD 2D (AutoCAD2012)] Sept.10, 2011-Sept.17, 2011
San Jacinto College Non Destructive Testing August 2007-May 2010
Certification as per SNT-TC-1A
Radiographic Film Interpretation
Eddy Current Testing
Standard & Code
Metallurgical Analysis Method
Total Quality Management
Corrosion Theory And Application
Similar ResumesService Customer Entry Level Field Technician
Houston, TX - turbine, instrumentation, mechanic, drilling,...Level II NDT Tech. MT,PT,UT.
Lomita, CA - turbine, ndt, piping, cctv, pt, refinery, tech,...Engineer Experience Sales Years Texas Certified
League City, TX - piping, pipe, welder, maritime, fitter, rigger,...Nondestructive Testing Technician ASNT Level II
Page, AZ - turbine, electrician, ndt, iron, electrical, pt,...Top BPO Sales Pro
United States - bpo, sap, erp, call center, soa, content,...Maintenance Manager
Friendswood, TX - mechanical engineer, ndt, engineer, refinery,...Inspector, Client Representative, NDT Technician
Houston, TX - inspector, ndt, foreman, hse, coating, houston tx,...QC Electrical Inspector
United States - philippines, inspector, qc, power plant, cebu,...QA/QC Welding Inspector; QA/QC Manager
Galena Park, TX - inspector, qc, pipe, ndt, qa, welding, qa qc,...33 yrs international/domestic Petroleum engineer
Houston, TX - drilling, saudi, offshore, engineer, desert, rig,...